>withstood european colonization

Whats Sup Forums's view on Ethiopia?

Forgot

>qt girls

Nigger Jews pols ultimate nightmare

>orthodox christians
i still can't understand why Ethiopia is such shithole

Lots of them are Christians

Ethiopia is interesting. I believe it was the first country to accept Christianity in the 1st century AD.

>tfw no qt ethiopian gf

These girls look kind of Indian... Were there ancient trade routes between India and Ethiopia?

yea there were. Also check their food, there are clearly some indian connection but most importantly arab since they are arab mixed with the africans

like yours - gommunism and 100 milion africans

Super based people. Not full-on nignogs. Conservative. QT girls. Christian.

If you haven't found an Ethiopian qt, go kys. I'm off to do that now.

they were christian, the portuguese order of Christ(templars) were interested in their ancient coptic christian gospels and even wanted to launch a joint crusade with them to cleanse the middle east from islam. The cuck pope didnt allow it, he didnt want to give power to heretic christian faiths probably.
Although there was no crusade there was a lot of aid from the portuguese agaisnt muslim attacks on abyssinia(now ethiopia).

hopefully we will all get one soon lads

>Ethiopia
>food

good one

Ethiopians = Mexicans of Africa

>Whats Sup Forums's view on Ethiopia?

France is awesome.

>Whats Sup Forums's view on Ethiopia?
Pic related.

Wait.. Mexicans, of, Africa.. what does that even mean?

The average ethiopian is a literal retard

Sikke en elendig sammenligning, user. Der er stor forskel mellem hunde og mennesker. Kan ikke rigtig se hvordan det har noget relevans når vi snakker etiopien

But mr. Shekelstein what about socioeconomic reasonable?????

Checkmate reyciss

>What's Sup Forums's view on Ethiopia?

They should all be shot purely for being black.

>Equatorail guinea : 59

How do you even manage to breath with such a low IQ ? Chimpanzees and dolphins are smarter than that.

Saw one Ethuopian in my university, and he was well educated and cool.

>Mfw when Danes post on Sup Forums

Kek confirms

>Sikke en elendig sammenligning, user. Der er stor forskel mellem hunde og mennesker. Kan ikke rigtig se hvordan det har noget relevans når vi snakker etiopien
The analogy holds up, even though dogs and homo sapiens are not the same.
A border collie and a wolf can breed. One has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter how much you teach it.
The australian aboriginals have evolved isolated from rest of humanity for 25.000-40.000 years. They can't build modern houses without help and they can't be taught.

> Second Italio-Ethiopian War 1935-1936
> Italy's top chemist is recruited by Il Duce
> said chemist advances Italy's chemical warfare capability
> Haile Selasse's troops btfo by Italy's use of sulfur mustard gas
> 80 years later I inherit chemist's desk, find photos of him as a young man doing chemical warfare testing with the Italian Army.
> mfw I realize why his era was known as The Silent Generation.

jaja men vil du ikke være en skat og poste flere etiopianske piger?

No idea what you're talking about

Haile Sellasie was the second coming of Christ and no-one but rastas noticed.

>digits

This checks out

Okay, men er der nogen bevis, at de ikke kan bygge huse uden hjælp?

Not that I necessarily don't believe you. I just want some substantial evidence in case I have to redpill someone.

It was Armenia

We still lost a war to those retards

Name a single war in which you participated and didnt just fuck everything up by sheer incompetence.
Check mate pastashits.

Ethiopians have a large admixture of caucasian blood.

Thomas Jefferson is the ancestor of about 8% of their population...

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck, if you're not white or hispanic or slav, fuck off.

Italian riflemen were outnumbered 4 or 5 to 1 by ethiopian riflemen trained and supplied by russia, it was a literal zerg rush.

Shitty colonizers lmao

If Aboriginals were in fact able to build advanced housing, i think we'd at least see some kind of native australian architecture, but nothing of that sort exists.

...Bare lad vær med at sige det så længe du er i Canada, gamle. Vi kan sgu ikke have du bliver arresteret for tankeforbrydelser

Only black Jews I know.

They don't like to feed their peeps, that's a fact

Pls post more pics

>Thomas Jefferson is the ancestor of about 8% of their population
Sauce?

How is this possible?

They were the only sub saharan Africans with written language and the wheel before whites. How do they have a lower IQ than the west Africans?

romanian spotted
i never understood this meme, we actually won

Ethopia have the sexiest black women on the planet

No colonization? And the christmas tree there what the fuck is it doing there huh

Extreme poverty and malnutrition, as well as a lack of education. The last regime really fucked them up.

They of course referring to the 1st war.
Unless you were being a retard on purpose.

Honestly I would say Canada is like low 80s, bordering 70 iq.

that one doesn't count.

They aren't black Sven, they are caucasiod according to anthropologists

The niggress on the far right

>HNNNNNGGGG

egyptian women are hotter than ethiopian women desu senpai, especially the coptic christian ones

Egyptians are muslim though.

>Italian riflemen were outnumbered 4 or 5 to 1

That didn't stop the Dutch or British from BTFOing the Bantus in South Africa

eh, they used stone in the foundations of some of their buildings.

How do you feel about "Guns Germs and Steel", to me that is a far more plausible explanation that, focuses on climate and location rather than mere ""genetics""

>Dane
>loves nigger

Why am I not surprised?

>196k
>Only 18k dead

can add to that stayed predominantly Christian

I don't know whether they were the first, but when European explorers swung by in the Age of Exploration they were astonished to find a strange religion that had familiar elements - remnants of Christianity's spread, the geographically more direct way.

Tnx m8

I disagree

He means that generation is ashamed of what they did. I think.

>manlet
>second coming

Egyptian women are ugly af. Only good arabs are Lebs/Syrians

are you that somalian guy?

No, I don't like Somalians they ruined many nice Canadian cities. I unironically want to kill them all.

the reason it was never colonized was that for a most part it's barren dry arid useless land.. similar to Somalia.

No natural resources, no farm land etc etc.. just nothing

>These girls are only Hnng now, cause I've yet to fap.
After my fap they'll probably drop 4 points.

They are a transitional people, because of all of the white men who came down during the Ice Age and BLEACHED all the women.

They aren't nigger perkele

The one with her back turned?

Yeah, that's the view I prefer of them aswell. Makes it a lot easier to shoot them.

for the record.. you can find ethiopian prostitutes in London sub urbs..I've met several and knew several personally...

how much would you rate them 1 to 10?

Ethiopia, home to the original christians, being among the first to convert, dating back a thousand years before the last barbarians of europe did. Home to one of the greatest ancient empires. Aryans are considered Honorary Ethiopians. Ethiopians are the grandfathers of all european and eurasian races. Ethiopia is thought to be where the original jews came from. The sun never sets on Ethiopia. Jesus was likely of ethiopian descent.Take the ethiopia pill.

This is a possible reason, if you're malnourished it doesnt matter how good your genes are, you will be a retard. Similary, if your entire society is trashed to shit and there is no environment for any kind of mental stimulation then that compounds the effect. That being said, we shouldnt let them in to our countries, even if their intelligence is only low due to environmental reasons, our nations should not be grounds for such experiments.

The reason it was never colonized was becase

1. based russians and french gave them weapons
2. Mountains. Lots of mountains, made it for the itals to get their shit around
3. Ethiopians weren't a bunch of retarded tribesmen that hated the other nigs in the other village and could not be diveded

>the reason it was never colonized was that for a most part it's barren dry arid useless land.. similar to Somalia.

Somalia was colonized you retard

It had more fertile land than north Africa which got colonized

white man is wolf

black man is like fat sweaty ox

The Eritrean?

7/8 some of them are looking like the ones in pictured posted here.. even if they are 40 years old ,, they stil look like 20 years old..

it was remarkable because some of them were smoking crack every day and they still looked very healthy and good.

>your grandma was an ethiopian
>hitler was ethiopian
>your dog is an ethiopian

FUCKING NIGGEEEEEEERS

No, I'm white.

Have you ever been there?

They stole the Arc of the Covenant.

Got Heb powers

No.. one of those girls was a really good friend.. we used to smoke dope together for years (heroin and crack) and she suggested to go there... but of course it never happened because of all the dope...

Source?

You smoke crack?

imma need some sources senpai- Twitter/ Instagram plsss

Who is this semendemon?!

I quid doing that a few years ago. but in the past I did that for about 3/4 years yes..

Where I lived in London all of them blacks did.. whether they came from somalia, congo... nigeria ethiopia... all smoking crack..

I don't know but I wanna fug

>bull
>second cumming in your wife

The best thing about them is that they don't need to wear weaves their hair is real

That's not the same girl as the one in the grey dress? And if you dont know then where are you getting these images from?

i'm married to one. she's more red-pilled then me honestly

Are Danish women feminazis ?

I saved them a long time ago

man, ethipoian, somolian, eritrean women can be very attractive. much different than west africans