MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>slavs
>white

>americans
>White
>western europe
>white

This confirms that Argentina is more white then North America.

Delete this

>Europeanness disputed

For Sup Forums that should be pretty much all America, Russia and Europe

look all those considered white

the pink in the table depicts white people. It's very hard to correctly deduce how many real white people there are since alot of non-caucasians and mestizo's identify themselves as white. Anywho america will lost its white majority by 2043. (usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2013/06/13/18934111-census-white-majority-in-us-gone-by-2043)

>Not posting the original

it's funny how all science shows race being a social construct but we still use terms like "white race" and "black race"

Thanks for the kek

Here are you, Spain :-)

yes spanish are not because you have some of my genes

DELETE THIS

DELET

look at bc full of chinese

>Chile
>60% white

Also
>Argentina
>Almost 100% white

That map is obviously flawed, the real respective percentages should be 20-30% and 40-50%

European heritage, not white.

Almost everyone here have at least a % of European ancestry, the problem is that is all mixed with natives.

This map is only showing how many have European ancestry, not how pure that ancestry is now.

isn t your country have 50% of spanish/italian?

what about population?

I don't get it. This supposedly proves White Genocide (or whites dying out and being replaced) isn't a thing? If that's what you're saying then I guess I'll do the wow, just wow.

Ever heard of immigration?

between 800M to 1billion
your national polo team pic related they look white to me