It's all going to come crashing down soon, Trumpanzees

It's all going to come crashing down soon, Trumpanzees.

Who wants to bet that Trump will die in prison? Any takers?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/#461051a4227f
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845089192438829056
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"And my source is CNN"

Hi Jeb. How are you holding up these days?

>CNN political analyst
>per sources
>may have
FAKE NEWS

>sources
>may
>CNN

FAKE NEWS spotted.

(((abramson)))

We'll see who's laughing soon enough, cucks

>hanging your hopes on CNN telling the truth.

>CNN
>MFW fake news

>Attacks someone else for transparency issues when his own candidate has a myriad of conflicts of interest

Stupid faggot

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION US YOU RACIST ANTISEMITE

Like the time Trump sold our Uranium to the Russians? kys.

Unnamed sources have revealed that Flynn might have flipped on Trump.

Oh fug! When @NumbersMuncher says it... Drumpf is finished!

I don't know lads, unnamed source has never lied to us before...

Haha i no right what a fucking no body

WHOOP MAGA

Hi guys. Quick question to the shills. How does it feel to have someone who you say you hate live inside of your head 24/7? That would really bother me. If you shills wanna believe made up stories to make oneself feel better, cool. Guys, I think Bernie still has a chance?

It is pretty interesting someone would not deny being under FBI investigation.

clearly you're too stupid to distinguish truth from fiction

CNN sources. Sage

Yup, this will surely be the one. Drumpfenshmirtz is definitely finished this time

It's fucking OVER for you Drumpfkin.

I'm not stupid enough to believe snopes.

MOMMA! MOMMA! MOMMA!

Donald Dumbfuck's crash will be so spectacular it will ruin the Republican Party for a whole generation. Like...no fucking survivors, as you far right maggots like to say. Total.

Like, fuck Obamacare, we will finally have single payor helathcare and you will fucking love it total.

Like, hate speech laws are going to get Rush, Hannity, Jones, and every other vicious lying pantshitter yanked off the airwaves forever total.

Like, we're going to get refugees. A LOT of refugees.

Like, 90% tax rates total. Donald Dumbfuck will be the only billionaire to ever become President because there won't be billionaires once we get a maximum wage passed.

Like, your guns are fucking gone total. Second Amendment repealed. Forever.

Like, the first privilege taxes in your lifetime. Yes, blacks will finally get reparations. And we will pay for them off the pensions of the rapist white pigs who have been killing their kids over NOTHING.

Like...oh, fuck. Oh, my. Oh, MOMMA!

The big blue tidal wave that's going to DROWN this country in 2018 and 2020 isn't just a cyclical pendulum swing. It's an EXTINCTION level event for conservatives, libertarians, Christians, corporatists, and soulless white men.

Hope the memes were worth it. Dumbfuck is FINISHED.

Please be true. Anything to trigger a real happening. Getting boring here. DESU senpai.

>CNN

lol

The second-best thing about the inevitable Trump impeachment is going to be all the "It's FAKE NEWS" threads from brokebrain redhats.

Yet, in the same article, they don't deny that she was one of several people who signed off on it and got a donation from the Russians to CF.

They only dispute the 'quid pro quo' part.

what are they accusing Trump of anyway? It doesnt make sense. Are they saying that Trump paid the Russians or promised them favors to "hack the election" . This is so stupid it pisses me off

There was less evidence of Pizzagate and you people praised a man for shooting up a pizza place.

Yet you refuse to connect the dots with actual facts (not instagram photos of a dude who's into weird art as if it's not a common thing e.g. Geiger) and realize that all of this shit going on with Trump admin and Russia is at least worth looking into.

M-MUH SHILLS

Like the time trump sold our country for saudi arabian oil? Or was it the time he let those people die in bengazi to push an agenda? Or was it that time he invaded Libya? or was it that time he overthrew governments in the middle east and replaced them with sharia constitutions? Or was it that time he laughed about the little girl being raped? Pmurt is finished, its over for him.

There isnt even anything to look into you fucking shill it's all a false narrative

Name 1 (ONE) proven thing Donald J Trump has done that will get him impeached.

I'll wait.

>Tune in next week for another exciting episode of BRUMFYKINS IS DONE FOR REAL THIS TIME SWEETIE!!!!!!

No one is talking about this except this retard. Can't even find a CNN article about it.

"Anonymous sources claim that something might have possibly happened"

Get fucked

Stupid niggers like you obsess over a pizza place, while every sane individual knows there are people raping children all over the country. The only dots are in your fucking head, just like your obsession with trump. I feel bad for you faggots, I am not nearly as obsessed with the guy and I adore him. It must drive you insane to think about him all day, just writhing in agony knowing that man is so much better than you, and hating him for it. What a time to be alive.

You got me! I'm a shill!

So why the witch hunts on Benghazi from the other side?
Why encourage shit like Pizzagate?

Because you're a hypocrite.

He hurt my feelings

blumpf btfo

Benghazi...nothing
Pizzagate...nothing
Trumps NSA registering as a foreign agent after being fired for lying about speaking with Russians...???

>Trump admin and Russia is at least worth looking into.
indeed it was...

...back when it started in October

You are projecting you stupid nigger. Pretending everyone else here views something in a certain way to build up your narrative, its fucking pathetic. Try thinking for yourself sometime you fucking bitch. Think about it, your side is littered with niggers and women for a reason. Those are the only 2 groups routinely stupid enough to believe the bullshit spewed. And you eat it all up, but dont worry, you are on the "educated" side. I will take a group of working group of middle class anything over a group of "educated" niggers and women. kys

> No one on Sup Forums talks like this
> Go back to plebbit

I just checked with my unnamed source.

He says it's true. It's over for Trump.

See you are a shill, all you do is bring up those 2 talking points like anyone here gives a fuck. kys you stupid nigger.

the biggest conspiracy in the history of us politics and Sup Forums wont go anywhere near it because it's their guy.

sad

National Enquirer, which is allied to Trump, is suddenly accusing Flynn of being a "Russian spy". Connect the dots.

Us. Just like we have been since November

These cucks are hopeless. You could show them all the facts and evidence in the world and they'd just screech "FAKE NEWS" "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE"

They're not interested in the truth, they just want to reinforce their preexisting beliefs

you liberal faggots taught us not to trust nat enq.

can't have it both ways, cunt.

>National Enquirer, which is allied to Trump
lol

Shills working overtime ITT

8 years

It went something like pic related

nunes is compromised btw. he's going down with the ship

We won't get anywhere near it because
1) If it's true, we like Putin anyway
2) It's not illegal
3) It's not even true

>trump may have asked russians to release information showing people who hilary and the democrats really are
>this is the real conspiracy when the deepstate is openly involved and filling the media with a narrative
>you are not a shill though
Kys faggot

>hate someone
Like the way you guys hate browns spics niggers gooks shitksins mudslimes as infinitum?

Oy Vey!!!

>unnamed sources
>may have

> Actually using snopes as a reputable fact checker
> Being this retarded

forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2016/12/22/the-daily-mail-snopes-story-and-fact-checking-the-fact-checkers/#461051a4227f

Back to r politics

no one is asking you to trust the nat enq faggot. it's about context clues and realizing the motive behind their publication. no wonder pizzagate is popular here, you're all fucking braindead retarded

>trump may have asked russians to release information showing people who hilary and the democrats really are

This is called treason.

>It's all going to come crashing down soon, Trumpanzees.
How could it be, when Trump knows -

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." -- April 2016
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" -- November 2015
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." -- May 2016
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."
-- May 2016
"Nobody knows banking better than I do" -- February 2016
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." -- June 2016
"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." -- July 2016
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." -- November 2015
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." -- February 2016 rally
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." -- March 2016
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." -- July 2016
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." -- June 2015 Fox News interview
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." -- November 2015
"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." -- July 2016
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016

Might want to actually show some facts if you don't want to get labeled fake news.

This guy just cited the steele dossier in his tweetathon.

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/845089192438829056

It's worth a read to see what they consider evidence.

It's amazing how angry some of you get over what was a pretty fair point.

Oh well. That's what I get for trying to have a decent conversation on Sup Forums.

Guy got fired for being a liar. Oh, look, he's telling the truth now! Everyone believe him! Trump will not die in prison. Leftists will die in the streets. All of you. There will be no mercy.

No just the time he sold America to Russia for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Whataboutism isn't going to make the Steele dossier any less real

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

You have hit the nail on the head.

This anonymous guy post here all the time. It has to be true.

Actually what he said was that if the Russians or whomever was hacking the DNC had more incriminating information, then they should release it. He didn't ask or command anybody to hack the DNC.

>REEEEEE WE'LL KILL YOUUUUUU

sure sound confident there

All of these Russian conspiracy "breaking news" stories are exactly the same.

Why did Flynn disappear from everywhere if this is nothing?

>CNN political analyst

Wow might as well have just said your fucking dog told you so

Well yeah they're related to the same conspiracy. How is it that you think continuity is a bad thing?

>allege

*Yawn*

Good question. This proves it.

(You)
We will. I already have my list and plan. I can probably take out at least 20 before the first one is discovered.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW THE FUCK LONG DID IT TAKE YOU AIDS FAGGOTS TO THINK OF THIS SKIT?

> I know, we could post a screenshot of an AIDS tweet from one of the verified account fag we have, like the faggots we are, and we then mock people for being pro trump. hahaha if someone mocked me for supporting someone I'd shit myself hahaha! that's why I need constant affirmation that I am doing "THE RIGHT THING"

fuck you fat aids faggots

the guy who brought the gun to the place was a worker under Nancy Pelosi.
Not a Trump voter nor supporter. I believe Trump will be impeached and Pizza gate is real. You can have different beliefs, you know.

No, lol. He's gonna be just fine. You skinnyjeanfags are really starting to come unglued though. Might wanna pace yourselves, still have 8 more years of this.

Have you considered crying in the streets and burning things because you didn't get your way, as a release?

Two nights ago people were freaking about Obama being on vacation in Tahiti which was because "they don't have extradition and he's screwed."

This guy actually goes under the radar and his lawyers can not confirm or deny whether he is working in cooperation with the FBI.

Why did Barack flee the country if he's telling the truth?

oh, got some proof on such an autistic claim lol?

i can wait allnight for your proofs m8

>cites story from last year, before the FBI publically revealed that it was investigating Team Trump's ties to Russia

The funny thing is that Dems don't even have to hammer this made-up shit anymore since it's obvious Trump and the R leadership have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

Dems just make themselves look crazy obsessing over it and wanting to re-litigate last Summer.

If they were smart they would handle it exactly how they handled Ryan's shitty healthcare bill, just sit back and watch different factions of Rs eat each other and Trump bumble around as well as obstruct everything they can.

Ultimately what will get them back in power is Trump and the Republican party fucking up royally, it's obvious different sets of Republicans from establishment, bought corporate reps and the Freedom/Trumpian Caucus all don't agree on hardly anything.

The only people who will die in prison are the American government workers using directed energy weapons against the American people.

Donald Trump is not a criminal with a history of crimes like certain other candidates.

how do i filter these threads out?

I'm not sure anything I've said on this thread necessitated a response like this.

Some of you sure are freaking out over this if it's not a big deal.

Who said I don't support Trump. That's been an ongoing thing here...I never once say I don't support Trump...all I said that it needs to be investigated just like all the other shit these idiot republicans in the house have been doing for the last few years.

Jeez, but this is getting fucking boring already.
Cry more, faggot, etc, ad infini...you know the drill.

SLiding because the shitty health care bill failed, Trump played in a truck like a 6 year old and Paul Ryan still can't get an erection?