German turk here, convince me to vote for AfD tomorrow and not for FDP in the Saarland state election

German turk here, convince me to vote for AfD tomorrow and not for FDP in the Saarland state election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Saarland
>relevant

FDP are fake libetarians who will cuck themselves for the CDU and are only there to fish non conservatives for the CDU.

Also

Why was it ever a question if saarland should be german?

FDP has no chance. They poll below 5 percent. Play it safe and don't waste your vote. Vote AfD.

Frenchies like to steal German clay since forever.

Ich will sex mit Ian uezs Brudis

Lass mich raten, du bist aus Neunkirchen.

Homburg

Vote grüne you fucking racist

>German

Nice try ahmed

mit der will ich auch sex leider habe ich noch nie welchen bekommen.

If you don't want Germany to become a second Turkey/Syria then vote AFD.

>der

afd hat nichts gegen integrierte türken

Alter.

Because Race War is comming due refugees. Voting AfD might prevent this from happen and in turn safe your ass in the future.

Check mate.

Voting lol

Vote CDU tomorrow. Stability should be the most important factor in your voting decision, don't throw your vote away on unproven experiments.

I fucked a petite blonde from Saarland with big tits. I don't remember her name. Nobody remembers anything about Saarland.

was probably Patrycja

Rest in peace Rabbi

>German turk
You mean 'turk'? Well, then, back to turkiye with you, and vote for King Roach! It's pretty simple if you think about it.

>German Turk
No such thing
You are a Turk living in Germany.

You should vote AfD because you don't want Germany to become just as shitty as Turkey or worse, do you?

Bro, I wanna lynch you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

checked and kekd

>Stability
You want stability with the CDU that gave way too much money to countries who will leave the EU surely? Is stability achieved if no white can speak out against refugees which do crimes without being threatend by the rest of society? Is stability being unable to deport refugees even if they adapt multiple identities and steal money from the state? Is this what you would call a stable political party, which simple does nothing?

Sounds like one of our world famous romanian hookers

>German turk here, convince me to vote for AfD tomorrow and not for FDP in the Saarland state election
Because if the Germans gets pushed any further they will snap and go full Reich mode on everyone that isn't white.

>FDP
Traitors, liars, thieves. They got into government in 2009 entirely by promising tax reform. They delivered nothing. Literally controlled opposition at this point.

>AfD
Actual opposition. Hated by the media and globalists. Went the hard route with internal struggles to weed out idiots and subverters and did so successfully. It's a miracle that they held up so strongly for so long. Don't take it for granted and waste your vote on someone else because (((people))) try to make you feel like a bad guy or that it's against your interests.

Doesn't matter if you're a turk, do what's best for the country you live in. And you know full well what that is. If you don't want to do the best for Germany when voting, get the fuck back to Turkey and suck King Roaches dick

If you want to be a civilized, well-integrated Turk, vote for the party for the best interest of Germany, AfD.

If you want your reputation as a Turk to be ruined by allowing scum from Turkey and North Africa and the Middle East to prosper and want a future Sharia law, vote for any other cucked party.