Pizza Gate/Sex Trafficking Ring Victim on Dr Phil?

A few days ago a woman who claimed to be the victim of a child sex-ring was interviewed by Dr. Phil. She claims she was flown on private jets to private islands, and her 'services' were purchased by many elite, powerful people. Dr Phil 100% believes her and brought a few experts on the show that agreed her story and behavior appeared true. Thoughts on this? If this is true, wouldn't she be killed for going to the media with this?youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLRlumug8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
cbsnews.com/news/philadelphia-teen-says-she-was-forced-to-have-sex-with-1000-men-over-2-years/
pennlive.com/news/2017/03/pa_hotel_sued_for_providing_ro.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GmhZ8JsU2dI
mkerala.com/di/67BO/rorschach-c-is-for-classified-its-good-enough-to-hide.jpg
instaud.io/PVR
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE
hispacha
youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU
youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM
youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyyAk0I
imgur.com/a/rdHxl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Pincus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe.net
tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen
tribes.tribe.net/sickpervchat
archive.is/uNbQH
archive.is/xA2qz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her abuser could have gotten caught. We aren't told the details.

This episode was extremely disturbing, how she has stockholm syndrome and doesn't think her abuser is sick

The details she says are fucked up too, how they 'hunt' the kids, how they raped her since her first memory, how her abuser said it's God's will that shes a sex slave, how she says kidnapped kids have to be kept in cages

None of the perpetrators were named or even hinted at. Time will tell. If this was an anomaly that Dr. Phil does not return to, you can be sure this was a limited hangout to try and pacify the masses. Just as the 'mass arrests' are only catching johns, hookers, and lower level traffickers.

share this in one of the other dcgirls threads

there is a lwsuit in Pa right now for a trafficking victim lawsuit against a hotel

too many slide threads, we need to have a human trafficking general

>wouldn't she be killed for going to the media with this
not anymore. They can only be so obvious...

I just feel like this is finally giving some credibility to the victims of this kind of trafficking, and Im wondering what the mainstream media will do if this and DC girls forces them to say something about it.

PIZZA GATE IS REAL

>DR.PHIL RED PILLS THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

youre seeing the prey cut off its tail and throw it behind

>too many slide threads, we need to have a human trafficking general

>tfw the only place where reports of human trafficking are even discussed is the a depraved corner of the internet full of literal nazi's and other "men who opt out of society"
>people paid to shut them down, and honestly believe they are doing a good thing

>inb4 Dr. Redpill commits suicide

Dr.Phil is a fucking idiot who exploits child abuse for ratings on his show. He didnt help this lady at all. He just made her more confused. In fact she accused him of knowing her sex trafficker because hes a rich hollywood elite with Oprah.

Well obviously he exploits everybody's stories for ratings. It just surprising because he aired this story that accuses some very elite people and exposes this child trafficking ring. Other celebrities have commented that they know of it or would believe it, but I haven't seen such a big, reputable platform be given to a victim before.

v14 yo victim forces to have sex with 1000 people suing hotel in Pa.

cbsnews.com/news/philadelphia-teen-says-she-was-forced-to-have-sex-with-1000-men-over-2-years/

pennlive.com/news/2017/03/pa_hotel_sued_for_providing_ro.html

At the end, if you really listen, Dr Phil told her she is fucked.

Did she have an english teacher in between cage sessions?

Dr. Phil is one of the 'personalities' shilled against by Grand Theft Auto 5's radio comedy, along with Alex Jones. Therefore...

She says she was hesitant to go on the show because he looked like a pedo stereotype

>Dr. Phil has galvanized millions of people to "get real." Find out more about him
This is from his website. Why does EVERYTHING sound like parody to me today

bump

So do you think with the stories going around about girls being put into sex trafficking, that this one will later come out as a lie or made up as a way to discredit pedogate/pizzagate ? It seems like it could be a pretty easy spin by the media.

>how her abuser said it's God's will that shes a sex slave,
The talmud

DC is ready to investigate

I think now is the time to spread awareness to our people

>too many slide threads, we need to have a human trafficking general
Only have pizzagate has it been so bad with the shilling

It's starting to get talked about since we started pushing the racism angle with burning nig twitter accounts.

*burner

>>tfw the only place where reports of human trafficking are even discussed is the a depraved corner of the internet full of literal nazi's and other "men who opt out of society"

Law enforcement expert and Dr. Phil discuss the ring more in depth and why these pedos are not convicted youtube.com/watch?v=GmhZ8JsU2dI

we learned about the world and how society was wrong and we realized we had no way of saving it

the internet has changed that...

Move along. Nothing to see here.

>she accused him of knowing her sex trafficker because hes a rich hollywood elite with Oprah

Source?

>very important VIPs
retarded woman

In the video she said she was scared to come on the show because Dr Phil is a rich white guy. She didn't actually accuse him

I didn't know Dr Phil was a jew.

I'm just waiting for you fucking autists to start dumping irrelevant infographics

>MUH PIZZAGATE
>MUH MISSING NIGGER CHILLUNS

this must have something to do with james alefantis being the son of baroness philippine rothschild

Source please
>my ass doesn't count

your current employment is my proof shillbert

he fucking sells a book at the end of every show from a 1-minute guest that also comes at the very end. how could you not guess this?

DUDE. Pizzagate was DEBUNKED.

you wish, the price of baby must have skyrocketed

sorry i missed the sarcasm \ autism

Nice proof you stupid fucking mong
Paranoid schizophrenic kike

Watcha doin' rabbi

I'm surprised the sleepy leafs haven't showed up yet, maybe they got the night off to talk about how james alefantis is baroness philippine rothschilds son

There's as many PROOFS for that as there is pizzagate

and that's why you dumbasses haven't saved any children, screeching autism and schizophrenic infographics aren't redpilling normies

why you mad, are we driving up the price of baby

>be wrong
>be delusional
>be you
>every sane person is a shill because they don't give in to my delusions

>implying there's no proof of pizzagate
The mere fact that things get shilled as hard as they do provides some insight that these big trafficking rings are real.

its not too late for you to change, a bundle of sticks like you could do a whole lot of good, you might just break even

Pedosta did it

Have you seen the one with the actual paedophile on? It's beyond words how fucking embarrassing it is. Dr Phil gets exposed as a total fraud who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Then the same paedophile calls out the shill audience who aren't really sure what to do so they applaud him for telling the truth, but then the (((stage manager))) or whoever the fuck it is that acts like a puppet master tells them to stop so they start booing and completely prove the paedophile's point.
Honestly Dr Phil is a fucking hack. In one of his early shows he literally mocks someone for being a tranny and then you look at that more recent one where the dad breaks down at how much of a failure he is when his abortion walks in wearing a dress and Dr Phil starts calling the dad out. Fuck this fat fuck. He's a literal flavour of the month bootlicker, just like all those other news anchor cunts in their 40s and 50s who pretend no one in their family ever said nigger even though it was socially acceptable when they were growing up. I hope they all burn.

>There's as many PROOFS for that as there is pizzagate

if there was nothing there, who is paying for the anti-pizzagate shills?

When will you guys get it through your heads---

PEDOPHILES. DO. NOT. EXIST.

he did along with james alefantis who is the son of baroness philippine rothschild

FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP. FAKE NEWS. GO TO SLEEP.

All this pedowood shit is known fact.

However money > justice.

So they get away with it.

i was wondering where the sleepyheads were, sorry sleeping is still for bitches

Skippy Zip
mkerala.com/di/67BO/rorschach-c-is-for-classified-its-good-enough-to-hide.jpg
instaud.io/PVR

John Podesta did NOTHING WRONG.

Link? I've always hated "Dr."Phil and Oprah for brainwashing morons who watch day time talk shows. He doesnt even expose the criminals or sex traffickers either. He just likes to get the gruesome juicy pedo stories because it gets ratings.

Here are some classics
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPvdsJS-qE

You wankers aren't even redpilled on tucson mayor? Sad

why not turn the lights on

lol its so dark and sshilly in here

You have google shillfag

Pedophilia is debunked

Let's just rest up our sleeps. It's been a long year.

sleeping is for bitches......

sleeping is for bitches.....

Bumpin
also
>tfw you can't just buy a gf.

do you think that girl knows that james alefantis is the son of baroness philippine rothschild

Nothing will come of this.

In the 80s, satanic ritual abuse victims were on Geraldo.

...talk shows are only going to discredit pizzagate.

I'm just waiting for civil war to kick off so I can come and slit your worthless pedo shill throat.

Who is this qt3.14?

Her name is Isabella

no violence is necessary, only discussion, and that is a picture of a child you bundles of sticks. can't wait to stomp out the fire

s-sauce?

She was a model idk where. I keep trying to collect all her pictures.

>tfw too smart to use google image search

hispacha nfiles.org/g/res/1192578.html

Oprah did a show like this in the late 80s early 90s

She is one of the illustrious white Mexicans

its not too late for you guys to change, I'm not going to bullshit you like that other shill, you can't break even, but the gesture might help

>Dr Phil 100% believes her
Daily reminder that "Dr." Phill is no more a doctor than Dr. Dre is.

HOLY SHIT I JUST NOTICED THIS

Has this been pointed out yet?

Remember that video from a few years ago with the british kids talking about how they were forced to kill babies and were raped hundreds of times on wednesdays, ect?

The boy mentioned "pizza places" when listing all the places. Was hard to hear, but it's there at 1:22 mark

WTF

PIZZAGATE IS REAL THIS IS YEARS BEFORE THE PODESTA EMAILS

youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU

Do rich people actually pay to have sex with nigger chilluns?

Bump. For interest

poor kids

its heartbreaking

wait a second... so my degree from Dr.Professor.Brother.Reverend Caine isn't real!?
Sheeeet.

I fully realize that there is a pedophile ring.

Time will tell. She may well be telling the truth. Things like this certainly happen. But they may be trying the same sort of coverup that the BBC tried.

Lots of crossed wires these days...

Well, the truth always comes out.

Pedo-purge when?

Rich people pay to do whatever they want

soon enough

Oh shit

When asked who they wanted to catch/bring to justice, the boy said "all the shopkeepers, all the cafes, and the pizza especially(?) "

PIZZA GATE CONFIRMED

reminded me of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=giaZnIr-faM

she sounding like a crazy fuck how can you rise someone from birth to be a sex slave and not have them trained to love being a slave

why wont these are who make millions from human trafficking wont they invest some time into training these victims into becoming 100% mental sex slave any psychology 101 student can come up with a system for them
youtube.com/watch?v=KIWssyyAk0I

imgur.com/a/rdHxl
This site belongs to Marc Pincus btw, founder of Zynga, co-founding investor of Twitter and Facebook. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Pincus

Pedos are allowed to operate in the open on this site since at least 2013. CP is openly shared and the fucks are planning crimes on there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Pincus en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe.net

NSFL:

tribes.tribe.net/nolimitstwistedmen tribes.tribe.net/sickpervchat archive.is/uNbQH

archive.is/xA2qz

I don't think the tribe links work, but either way by looking at the link, you can probably tell.

i know motherfucker

Hopefully soon

Oh sure---once everybody who might have been embarrassed or inconvenienced by the truth is dead.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

We were taking about this in the office. Normies know.