Daily reminder:

Ireland Belongs to the Irish people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Assembly_election,_2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well by that logic doesn't the USA belong to the native Indians?

YES
WHITE MAN MUST GO
WE HUNT BUFFALO
WE MAKE JEWELRY
WE WERE HAPPY
WE MUST DO THE GHOST DANCE NOW

By that logic does Israel belong to the Jews?

>Irish ''''''''''people''''''''''

Wrong. Ireland belongs to the potatoes

Yes exactly. We Northern Irish of Anglo heritage are the superior people of Ireland. We're entitled to the North and Ireland will never get it back. Sorry fenians.

Sinn féin got more than dup lad.

Hey faggot come over here

Sorry, But if John Bulls Other Island has taught us anything it is that it belongs to corporate interests that have no care for the common man, and in fact the Irish have more in common with a guy from the east end of London than the rich that has pushed house prices so high in Dublin that no one can afford to live there.

Also I am from Belfast and I choose to be in the UK Ireland is a made up political entity that does not exist in history.

I'd like to taste her mash if you know what I mean.

Ummm...

No Ted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Assembly_election,_2017

Ireland whites Team up with American whites. Together we can save the western white world . Spread the word to Europe . Every white man work together or perish together

Sorry. You are lost. Your country is too mongrelised.

Im Celto-germanic. Came I come back? Lived in Cork for a while.

See. Part tree Nigger. Sorry. Only pure Irish Genes.

Feel free to come and take it then you useless taig.

The hatie hate people in hatie hate land will do their hatie hate hate until nice round boarders exist. Let them proxy hate for the sake of hatie hate hate.
I will be no part of it.

Stop it Arlene. Your drunk.

Jokes aside, reunification is no longer outside the realm of possibility and can happen relatively soon. If that does happen, what will unionists do? Honestly, not even trying to taunt you, |I'm just curious.

Will you be eternally salty against the rest of the Republic? Will you take the streets or start a bombing campaign? Despite anything you may think the government will work hard to make sure you're not marginalized.

I would say that England belongs to the English too, if only the cucks were not so intent on handing it over to Achmed. This is the Englishman of the future.

No, ewe.

they will send letter bombs like salty pussies

Daily reminder The Pale and all that lies beyond is rightful British clay

Funny thing that the Irish support Achmed causes like Palestinians too. Must be the whole terrorist/rebel thing. It is amusing to hear about the brutal "warm welcome" visible Muslims, with shit like head coverings, get in Northern Ireland, which is a real change from most of Muslim loving Europe.

Britain is rightful Celtic clay.

Ur mums rightful Celtic clay m8

Everywhere belongs to the Irish people. All of this is rightful Irish clay. Our day will come.

Send the sand niggers back to sandland.

Well yeah, my mom's Celtic. Your mum's rightful Celtic clay.

Too late now. Achmed is pretty entrenched in England, and the Britbongs deserve every consequence of allowing him to put down roots.

>Your mum's rightful Celtic clay.

Can't argue with that lad, my family hails from Laois though have lived in Liverpool for generations

>tfw Irish and scouse
Can it get any worse?

Just remember that the whole show belongs to us in the end.

Just remember the Anglo own your banks, the show belongs to us

>Southern Ireland

If anything, it's the Chinaman who holds the most financial leverage over us. However, China is powerless because without the American market to sell their shit they'd collapse.

The sun set on the British Empire long ago, and America is in charge now. Anglos, Irishmen, Scots,...all your lands are belong to us. We control the waves, the Internet, popular culture, everything. The sun will never set on the Burger Empire.

The difference is Irish people make up the majority of the island of Ireland. Native Americans are like 2 million verus 300 plus million non native americans.

Havn't got a commonwealth though have ya, put that in your pipe and smoke it

Who the fuck in their right kind would be the first politician to serious put forward the very idea of losing Northern Ireland? It's completely outside of possibility simply due to the violent reaction.

You don't just get to ask for it back.

At the very least you'd have to have a northern Irish parliament and a republic equivalent to put it to a national vote for both countries WHILE an inevitable bombing campaign goes on

invite them back from Scotland then prick and go back to your home. Fucking learn some history.

We could be related!

>We could be related!

Probably are somewhere along the line lad, i've got O'Briens on one side of the family and Lawler (anglicized from Leathlobhair) on the other side of the familly

Aye, I have some O'Brien in me from portarlington. You're a bro in any case.

The only meaningful measure of which country belongs to whom is the outcome of a war.

If you'd defeated Britons in war (like Americans did) I'd agree Ireland is yours.

You didn't. So it never was. Not really.

You just picked up what Britain threw away because the 26 counties had become more hassle and expense than it was worth to govern from Westminster. That's how Canada and Australia became independent.

Even today, if Britain decided to wipe the blessed Irish Republic off the map, she could do it in a matter of days.

If that day ever comes, then we'll see who Ireland belongs to.

Pic related. We beat you at the Boyne. We're up for a rematch any time. Feeling lucky, Paddy?

Just wanted to add that Canada is basically an American protectorate too. Anglos, Paddies, Leafs...you all have independence at our whim. Frozen wasteland Canada isn't worth the bother, and the Bongistan Isles have too many Achmeds running about to waste time with.

Damn it feels good to be a Burger.