Yes

Can you repeat the question?

maybe?
can you repeat the question?

I don't know

kek.

are you a jornalist from 60 minutes?

maybe

>implying Sup Forums isn't a cryptoleftist board that makes fun off nazis by emulating them

Not sure

Probably

Yes.

youtu.be/8H4c24sU93I

Sup Forums is unironic

ALL NEWS REPORTERS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE. KEK IS A RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR WHO EMBRACES ALL.

you're not the boss of me now

what are you talking about i unironically think a jewish genocide is in the interest of the white race

JEWS ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

It's irony lads

Can a garbage dump be ironic?

THE WORDS OF THIS INDIVIDUAL DO NOT REPRESENT THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF OUR COLLECTIVE PEOPLES. THE FOLLOWERS OF KEK RESPECT AND WELCOME A WIDE RANGE OF DIVERSE THOUGHTS AND CULTURES. TO PLACE US ALL UNDER ONE BANNER WOULD BE A SIGN OF IGNORANCE.

There's a lot of far right minorities here; niggers kikes etc. so a lot can be ironic at times, as a Jew wouldn't say gas the kikes unironically.
It's hard to differentiate but most of Sup Forums is unironic.

First and second post best posts.

Sup Forums is edgy counterculture
if fashy outlooks were mainstream, Sup Forums would advocate for open borders and LGBT rights

it doesn't make sense to say that. Sup Forums has always been a containment board for stormfags.

Life is unfair.

Yes

>trying to understand pol from a single post

Lurk more faggot.

Sup Forums is fucking useless. That's what it is. The mass media is a serious threat on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Youtube, and yet you arrogant fucks can sit around with your dicks in your hands and pretend your little Deus Vult fantasies will miraculously come true. People are getting mercilessly killed in the name of Islam and everyone's ok with it. This is real, you faggots.

I hate all of you.

No one knows anymore

200k layers of irony

>>>>Plebbit
Don't forget to pick up your strap on.

I gotchu senpai

> Sup Forums (is) unironic and...

This is a Mongolian horseshoe review website. And it is not ironic.

>The mass media is a serious threat on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Youtube

So the MSM can't get to us? Great.

> This is real, you faggots.

The internet is not a big truck.

Of course it isn't, goy. Don't take that "redpill" stuff seriously. Now go watch CNN if you want to know what's really going on in the world.

>irrelevant

kek, try harder shill