BIG HAPPENING: Russia arresting jewish and liberal "activists"

Putin is doing something big:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16X0G8

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16X0G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has kek finally had enough of the kikes?

OY VEY

Not anudda pogroms again.

>The "decent" russian is sill wearing a tracksuit and has a neck tattoo
Lel

This can't be true.

What's wrong with adidas tracksuit, Chaim?

Stylin'

I like Putin

Some time earlier Navalniy has released a video on our Premier-Minister Dmitry Medvedev, showing his luxury life he's living at the expence of taxpayers. Tbqh that's not news for anyone, but this topic got hyped up, and he's announced an event: An anti-corruption march. This event was not allowed by people in power for obvious reasons (being crooks this march is made against and all), and as a result some of those attending the event got arrested and will be charged a fine or will be detained for 15 days, then released.

Navalniy himself was detained numerous times, but somehow he's still avoiding being jailed, which is suspicious, taking in consideration that all semi-important russian ethnonationalsts are jailed for a long time already.

This march is essentially a bunch of hipsters and liberals walking the streets with mascots - plastic ducks, and written slogans.

No one got killed, no reaction followed, so basically nothing is happening, and OP is a pidor.

Navalny is fucking dumb. He should wear tracksuits to gain more popularity desu.

>mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16X0G8

But gopniks love putin

the neck tatoo is VDV, russian paratroopers

>Slavs
>White

>50 Rubles have been deposited into your account.

I don't know what a "pidor" is but that sounds a lot like the shit that happens over here all the time. Marches about nonsense bullshit that amount to a bunch of people wasting their own as well as everyone else's time.

"pidor" is something like "faggot" but like 100 times more rude and 1000000 times more offensive

It's kinda the same, but with one "but" - it's has a legitimate reason. The march is not about roaring cunts, but about corruption which is really Russia's plague.

To quote that other Russian user:
>This march is essentially a bunch of hipsters and liberals walking the streets with mascots - plastic ducks, and written slogans...
Sounds the same to me.

Burgers don't know pidor.

"That other user" was me.
If you mean the way they look, it's more or less the same. But our liberals are less edgy, flashy and retarded. Well, see OP's link for more info.

>rubber duck

Holy shit, our shitty corrupt pro EU gubmint is also having a massive backlash with protesters wearing ducks and whatnot. They have been acussed of being paid by Soros but I doubted it until now. Google rubber duck soros and youll see his son on instagram with it..

>pidor

Be patient jew.

Putin is readying the ovens for you and your family.

Some savior, pic related.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I don't know user.
I've read some Russian liberal shit on here, how Russia should give up land to the west, and how you should disarm yourselves.

Weak shilling m8, I'm 100% russian.

Are Russians really considered white? I can't get a straight fuckin answer from Sup Forums.

Well, it's still better than roaring cunts march or pronouns problems.

Yes.
You're a retard.
There is nothing to consider.
They are both caucasian and white skinned.
White is an umbrella term.

How Asian could be the saviour of the white race?

Fuck off kikes :)

DELET THIS

I NEED A WIFE WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE'S 25 WHEN SHE IS 37 REEEEE

>protesters wearing ducks and whatnot
What? Is this a global duck conspiracy?

>Taking pol seriously and moreover asking for answers from there
Spot the credit
There is race science and there is race meme science
The first states slavs are European people i.e white and genetically the most white (R1a haplogroup) after Scandia , the latter states that noone is "white" exept Anglogermanic, an idea only bought forth after intense repetition of shitpost on an kantonese paddle making board

this is a serious question.
Russians are not even white.
Why do you even expect Mongols to be the saviours of the white race?

no shit, smart russians know they are fucked by their corrupt goverment

Is that moot on the very right of the picture?

Who's that girl?

Kill them all Vlad...

lol religious russians

Yes.

DELET THIS

Mummy

What's the lowest form of life on earth?

And why is it polish?

GYIIT EM!
GIT THEM NAGGERS!!
WOOGIE BOOGIE!!

Stop it with the damn russia shilling

>cuckposting
>pole

Aren't you guys suupposed to be based or something?

Noice

PUTIN IS PRO ISRAEL AND ANTI MUSLIM

>ANTI MUSLIM
>Implying

lmao what a faggot

>This can't be true.
Long story short, Navalny decided to explicitly break a few non constitutional laws against freedom of assembly. Whatever will be the result of it we shall see.

Kinda torn on this.
On the one hand I value free speech, on the other hand these people won't stop until they destroyed the country if no one puts an end to it.

no.

almost everyone knows this.

IT'S HAPPENING

All these 'anti-corruption' events are represented with a yellow rubber duck.

>jimmie åkesson
>good
if you like nepotistic low-energy cuckservatives

Without ever having been to Russia and thus relying on the media and Anons, it seems like they are somewhat fine with it though because while their politicians are corrupt fucks, they are also improving the standard of living (well, at least in the cities I guess).

Being a corrupt fuck and working in the interest of your country aren't 100% mutually exclusive.

yeah they don't think replacement corrupts would really help. See Ukraine....

>globalists main player in russia is an alt right guy protesting medvedev for wearing expensive sneakers
>"we'll just use what footage we have and blame putin"

>Poland is to eastern europe what portugal is to western europe.

Pretty much.

I mean, look at Schroeder - ignoring most of the other shit he did, it's clear that he had deals with Gazprom for that pipeline from Russia to Germany which would have probably been considered corruption.
Yet it gave Germany "independence" from all the god-awful transit countries so it definitely was a good thing for Germany to build that pipeline.

Politicians will always be corrupt, the trick is to find those politicians who realize that their own interests and those of their country can be the same.

>soros's last big hurrah for Russia now that world war III is off
oh fuck all that money and he still is impotent as fuck