What did the president mean by this?

What did the president mean by this?

Latent austism... He wants to line everything up, but doesn't want to look like a sperg. Literally /ourguy/.

It's a way to disengage your brain from what is actually going on, and to let it breathe for a second while focusing on something else. He's probably formulating an idea but keeping his left brain quiet by concentrating it on what his hands are doing.

Moving things like this is 2 fold. Makes people focus more on you and for those that didn't it catches them off balance when they go for said item and it isn't where they last saw it.

It meant.....nothing.

Shhh....Don't Tell no one.

Yep that makes sense too. Not really soft "dominance", but at least imposing your presence.

that's him making a 4d chess move

Has slight OCD

Probably a business tactic, show of dominance of the space and comfort in the situation as well as calmness.

It's a casual "Yeah, this is my house" gesture.

It's a power move you dummy.
It's common in a corporate environment during negotiations and such.

It shows you own your environment and it will bend to you.

Or he just wants more space to do his work, ever thought of that?

He's got enough room.

seems like he is kind of worried about spilling water on those important documents

This is a non-issue

he does the same thing with stairs

you mad man!!1!

Its the business equivalent of manspreading.

3d chess moves, you just dont see the board

He literally just moved a rook, brainlets will never understand 4d chess even if you show it to them

Can't believe someone took the time to make a compilation of Trump moving coasters.

rearrange shit on the table when other people are there: obsessive-compulsive disorder. one of his minor problems.

No biggy, he is just maximizing his Feng Shui.

When I give a presentation I start pacing back and forth, grab objects and gesture all over the place to cope with anxiety, without being aware of it.

I imagine being president of the United States must put some stress on the man, this is just what he does to deal with it, probably without even being completely aware that he's doing it.

>What did the president mean by this?
Gaslighting extraordinaire or
2D checkers grandmaster

This is a slide thread. Saged.

>op's never spilled a drink

fuck off shill

Wait... he moves stairs? He must be a big guy.

We got janitors to clean up aisle messes stockboy.

If I start doing this during meetings, will people respect me more? I want to learn how I can be more like Trump-senpai.

his book is unironically a good read

I actually do the exact same when I'm in meetings or speaking to an audience sitting down, clutter distracts and I don't want to deal with knocking something over when I'm addressing a group of people. It's perfectly natural.

People making fun of this only proves to me that they're probably never in a setting where people need to pay attention to what they're saying.

wow today on Sup Forums i learned trump nots a retard hes jump playing 14616182 dimensional chess

>moving things around makes one a retard

>not knowing about subtle dominance techniques

> a compilation of moving drinks and papers

What did CNN mean by this?

Where can I read more about this?

laughwithtears.bmp