Thoughts on MGTOW or Men Going Their Own Way?

Thoughts on MGTOW or Men Going Their Own Way?

It's for faggots. You don't need some special club to do your own thing, men do it all the time and don't whine like fags about it

But he has a gf/wife.
Who do you think took the picture?

I wish I could afford to buyfag as much as melonpan does.

I wish I had his life

This. Anyone who advertises that they're MGTOW is an irredeemable faggot

cope

nah, my willy likes fannies too much

>t. British

AUTISM - NO REAL GFS - STUCK AT PARENTS HOME AT AGE 30.

Now this is podracing!

mate, put your bellend in a tight quim and then try giving that up just to join some bender social club with other sadcases who can't get a shag

not happening

I don't care for the label and constant reminders that they've "gone their own way," but I'm probably going to end up as an involuntary MGTOW at this point.

I refuse to date non-virgins, and every girl I meet and start seeing (even the Church girls) has fucked at least one other guy before. I'm obviously still trying, but I'm closer to coming to peace with the fact that I might just die alone.

Regardless, should I find myself in that situation, I'm not going to be shouting "MGTOW" from the rooftops like they do.

one of jew psy-ops to disrupt family forming process for whites mostly.

bitter virgins

faggots that have given up on life. Nice of them to keep themselves out of the gene pool

Funny how everytime men form male only groups (((someone))) attacks them.

you have to be a born loser to call yourself a loser.

there was a rat experiment in the seventies that ended up with male rats that refused to mate or fight. they called them the "beautiful ones", google that shit

>comparing complex humans to mice
(((Scientists))) are hacks

Virgin losers

Defeatist philosophy of socially awkward nerds. MGTOW is only setting yourself up for a life of loneliness. The only one who loses is you.

"MGTOW" is like the "alt-right"
it's used more as a strawman than an actual constructive term

I think the problem is some ((((massive faggots))) that were looking for youtube views made really pathetic mgtow channels like that (((sandman))) kid.
His really whiny beta anti-woman attitude really fucked it up.