What did Hitler do wrong?

nothing

lost

Hitler did nothing wrong.

based 911

He invaded Poland when he could have just left everyone alone.

Also he was an autist with a micropenis and a drug addiction.

Not have kids

didn't have his panzers continue on through Spain and to Gibraltar

Pearl Harbor. Vietnam. The Rape of Nanking. You name it. All terrible decisions by Hitler.

>Also he was an autist with a micropenis and a drug addiction.

he killed 6 billions jews

but Franco was friendly, Hitler helped him win the civil war

shoo, shill boi

nothing

There was no way to win.

>be hitler
>Germany cannot stand against united east europe + russia
>Russia begins to annex eastern europe
>to move troops east to halt the advance you needd to go through poland
>england and france will declare wae if you go through poland

Also

>your top advisers are a mongol, a kike, and a landwhale, so you cant just ask for help

Plunge the world into war, killing millions of Europeans.

He overrated power of Germany.

Nothing

That was the fault of the British and French. The entire war could have been on the Eastern front.

Literally nothing.

He gave up

Absolutely nothing.

>dident fisnish off Britain
>dident plan properly to fight Russia
>fired the generals that won him Europe, and proceeded to lose all of it himself
>dident exterminate every Jew

Quite a whole lot of did absolutely nothing wrong.

yes, of course, but he could have been persuaded to join the axis or at least give the panzers passage if enough pressure had been applied

invaded russia

Political genius who thought he was a military genius.

Also this little thing called the Holocaust.

@118433705
No

didnĀ“t finish off one front before starting another one
Let the japs sperg out at the us instead of concentrating more on ussr
else? nothing

fghj

Didn't listen to his generals

Invaded Russia in the winter(He should he learned this from napoleon)

Got hung up at Stalingrad instead of focusing on Moscow

Declared war on the U.S which was the largest industrial power at the time

Perhaps 200,000 died from typhus and allied bombings. The allies cut off their supply lines.

He attacked the USSR

Alliance with Japan

Not gassing 6 million jews

>He still believes in it.

Wow, hungry prisoners during war time

My rabbi told me the same thing.

overextended his military too quickly
poor prewar diplomacy with usa
trusted stalin
rounding up jews in camps instead of killing on sight

He was right about everything. It was just bad luck (fucking winter of 1941-42) and bad decisions by cuck generals like Paulus.

The USSR did put an Oil Embargo on Japan.

Potentially Germany and Japan could have swiftly conquered USSR within 2 years with Germany supplying the necessary resources to Japan through Arab trade agreements + North African land grabs but who knows.

a lot.. Read what Speer had to say about him...

His essential vision was one thing but his personality was not up the the job and the process was ultimately mismanaged leading it to fail.

He didn't trust Stalin, that's why operation Barbarossa ensued. As far as diplomacy with the US goes, what could he have done to be liked by Roosevelt and his cabal?

>dident

Hitler had an entire family tree of sisters and cousins. His bloodline was pretty secure.

But then the Mossad quietly killed them all off.

>did
didn't

hitler has always been a go to distraction element...

the real question is:
who PROFITs from wars, follow the money...

where are the stories of those who profited from wars???

>Be German
>Be the niggers of Europe
>Refuse to pay reparations chimp out when France occupies the Rhineland to demand that you pay
>Britain forces France and Belgium to accept lower reparations
>Demand to be allowed to rebuild your treaty despite the terms of Versailles
>Allies let you
>Move your military into the Rhineland demilitarized zone
>Allies let you
>Annex Austria because they are your cultural brothers
>Allies let you
>Annex the Sudetenland because Germans live there too
>Allies let you believing it is your last territorial demand
>Annex Bohemia and Moravia because reasons
>Force Lithuania to hand over Memel
>Sign a treaty to divide up Eastern Europe with the communists
>Force Poland to give you a Danzig corridor
>Allies refuse

>Fucking French and British fighting for the communists

If Germans were fighting the communists they wouldn't have agreed to give them half of eastern Europe.

he didnt gas the kikes, thats his only mistake

Also, he should have ensured COMPLETE power before going after Poland (and therefor the British Empire) The Abwehr did everything they could to sabotage his regime. Most infamously they avoided Spain joining the Axis and seizing Gibraltar.

still finishing of one front to concentrate onto another is better then chimping out and get the other superpower in the world involved in the war

>still thinking that literally every historian is wrong to please your anti-Semitic viewpoints

[citation needed]

>'Allies let you'
Allies had to. They didn't have the strength to challenge him and they certainly didn't have the public support to challenge him. Imagine France going back to war simply because Germany occupied their own territory, all hell would have broken loose.

trusted stalin enough to make a german-soviet NAP in 1939 which proved to be a mistake
drew too much attention from (((roosevelt and friends))) by representing too much strength too soon

Stalin's plan was to wait for the West to be in ruins and then conquer them. I agree with you in theory of course. But Stalin was a fucking psychopath man. Patton wanted to continue East and believed that the US went to war with the wrong people which is why he was killed off soon after the war's end.

>There's so much proof you can't even investigate it.

Really makes me think.

OK, so what if a historian says it didn't happen? Oh right, he's prosecuted and mysteriously assaulted. Historians say Mandela was a pacifist and saint. I don't care what they say.

He was also a gay jewish tranny that was into scat.

he wasn't born in our time bros

:(

I know you're proud of your country, but you have to understand that you fought on the wrong side. America is literally the strong arm of the jew. Even now with Trump.

You're king Theoden, Israel is Wormtongue.

i love it how the fact that this question is even being asked will trigger leftists

Made Slavs his enemy.

killed the jews. i don't think jews were the problem.

No, that was a good thing. He was gonna invade Poland, if he didn't have the NAP then he'd have been overrun by Russians while doing so. The NAP gave him the opportunity for a proper invasion that he otherwise wouldn't have had because Poland wasn't gonna ever help him and he needed a shared border. I agree with you though that he went double or nothing too early.

please tell me this pic is real

>can't tell an obvious photoshop
go to bed user

>they wouldn't have agreed to give them half of eastern Europe
That's literally what Britain and France did after the war, though. Also, Eastern Poland and the Balts are hardly "Europe" let alone half of it.

>They didn't have the strength to challenge him
They really did. The allies nearly broke through in the 1939 Saar offensive and Germany only achieved victory in 1940 due to a mixture of luck, poor organization on the part of the allies, surprise, and the fact that the French replaced their commander in the middle of the German breakthrough.

Had the French not replaced Gamelin it is highly probable that the overextended German armoured divisions would have been cut off and destroyed. Fortunately for the Germans Gamelin was replaced just before his counter-attack and Weygand halted the offensive long enough for the German infantry divisions to catch up. During 1936 and even earlier when Hitler just began rebuilding the German army the allies would have been more than capable of defeating Germany.

>What did Hitler do wrong?
Can't think of anything.

rare based Sven

This. It's the Irish.

Stalin was a communist.
You dont have to point out that he is a psychopath.
Yes General Patton was BASED.

Come here for that debate asshole

This.

Contrary to popular belief, Hitler was actually pretty awesome.

I wish he were alive today, it'd be like watching a kid in a candy store.

NAP with plans of breaking it later would have been a good idea although my understanding was that wasn't hitler's intent
while we may disagree on the specifics the general idea is that he overplayed his hand and didn't have proper contingency plans in place
his goals were noble but he botched the execution

he ran his country into the fucking ground and then killed himself out of shame, for one

your views on DA JOOS aside, hitler was objectively awful at his job and awful for germany and awful for Da Whiet Rayce

Yes this

Right, but that was 1939. My point was in the earlier years they were still going through rearmament. I know Hitler was as well, I mean damn in those years he didn't even had strong leverage over Mussolini yet. But the allies being capable of invading Germany? I don't believe that at all (assuming they wouldn't use the low countries)

He should have teamed up with Russia.
Russia gets Easteurope, Germany gets Westeurope. Japan gets China and the Yankees, Brits and degenerate frenchs would hae lost their shitty countries.

P.S Stalin was antisemite

Germany is literally to blame for all of the problems in Europe.
>Support Austria-Hungary in going to war over nothing in 1914 starting WW1
>Sneak Lenin back into Russia causing the Communists to eventually gain complete control of Russia
>Cripple France horribly weakening the authority of the 3rd republic allowing communists and fascists to cripple the country
>Start WW2 over a sliver of land in Poland
>Launch a war that would cost 60 million lives including 26 million people in the Soviet Union, 7 million Germans, 6 million Poles, 1 million in Yugoslavia, and millions more in the rest of Europe
>Later help bring the brown hordes into Europe

>America was wrong for opposing Germany when they were killing tens of millions of whites

let's be honest, hitler did basically nothing right

cuck

Burgers are so ashamed of their Irish blood and I don't see why, sure they have a repute of being drunkards and what have you, but the Irish were vilified as much as niggers yet the Irish are as stoic as ever. Most whites over there have Irish blood.

Hitler was a failed artist, blue collar nobody that came back from ww1 with a chip on his shoulder. The only skill he had was rallying post Weimar Republic miserable douches to his cause. He started his revolution in a pub.

He was a garbage person that recognized a collapsing society and said all the shit suffering morons need to hear. He destroyed the military hierarchy by making them compete, he destroyed his high command by making them compete. He opened a pincer war all around Germany with one of the most land sure people and one of the most wealthy opponents on the planet.

There was nothing clever about this low class moron, and it ended up as it did because it would never wouldn't.

Absolutely this

>That's literally what Britain and France did after the war, though.
Yeah after fighting alongside them for half a decade and being left with a USSR so industrialized they couldn't feasibly fight them. If Germany hadn't been the bigger threat the UK and France would have been much more able and willing to oppose Soviet expansion (which only took place after Germany had pretty much guaranteed they would go to war with the west anyway).
>Also, Eastern Poland and the Balts are hardly "Europe" let alone half of it.
Half of Eastern Europe. Germany signed over western Poland, the Baltics, Bessarabia, and chunks of Finland. They literally split Europe into a Soviet half and a German half with Germany getting everything in the west and the Soviets everything in the east.

>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

he lost, does not get any more wrong than that

name one thing he attempted that went according to plan

Started war by beating France and UK into submission, and then only taking weaker countries after. Should have arranged deal with Soviet rather than try to conquer them.

This reads like a Wikipedia article. Which isn't a compliment. You have to use some mental gymnastics to proclaim America as some sort of guardian of the white race and that's putting it lightly.

The fucking moron directed Jumo jet engines away from the ME262 into the retarded blitz bomber. He was utterly senile by the end of the war.

>We had to kill the Frenchmen
>We had to kill Russians
>We had to install a communist government in Russia
>We had to fail at killing the communists we created
>We had to let millions of Arabs into Europe or else they might die

>Burgers are so ashamed of their Irish blood
I have NEVER met a fellow American who wasn't proud of their Irish heritage. In fact, they let you know they're Irish or part Irish more often than a vegan tells you that they're vegan for the 100,000th time.

You're shaming Germans for letting communism reach Russia when you let communism consume half of Europe, retard.

Just as long as you people know that Hitler was a fucked up piss and shit loving weirdo that cursed germany. He was the apotheosis of human failure.