LIBERALS NOW HATE ISRAEL

So it's offical, Liberals hate Jews. This brings up many questions, like
>How did this happen?
>Are jews behind it?
>Why will they defend Muslims but not Christians in Egypt?
>Is Israel really at fault?
>Do you agree?

liberals arent a single person doofus. like for instance i am a liberal but i dont hate jews. argument btfo

Defeating Trump is just more important to them than Israel.

Jews get triggered by strong western conservative leaders. Always have been.

Jews marching against AIPAC is anti-semitism? lulz dude

>leaf
>liberal

it isn't even funny anymore, how much of a faggot you and your people are.

>Trump wins white house.
>Liberals turn on Israel because of Trumps devotion to them.

mmmmm The Jewish diaspora is in a very hard situation at the moment. The extremes of the left and the right hate them. They can only thrive in the centrist ground and most people are tired of centrist movements so are voting for one extreme or the other.

Look at their history. 70 years is a long time for them to thrive without being deported/pogromed. Eventually the lies stop working when everyone is poor.

>now

I'll have my boys on the ground in 30 minutes.

They have for awhile now because of muh Palestinians.
We need to bring out the left's antisemitism now

Mainstream SJWs if you will

they've always preferred the plight of the noble palestinians over israel.
probably because the situation is similar to native americans vs the people who settled america,
and liberals hate america

This has been going on for quite a bit. It is due to their current fetish for muzzie cock. Jews are against muslims so they act against jews in favor of supporting the victim. They will, however, turn around and support jews when it is beneficial even when it doesn't make sense hence pro-israel and pro jewish Trump is an anti-semite.

Get outshill

There are two types of jews. The Globalists, like Soros, who are so deep in the left they hate Israel and their own religion, and the Zionists, who are obviously pro-Israel and control the US government. Both factions hate themselves, but they have the same goal : a single world government, ruled by them. Thus they work together.

Zionist Jews are as scummy as Globalist Jews.

I will devote my life to Trump. He sold out his own blood to get both sides of the political spectrum to hate the Jews.

WTF I love liberals now.

Trump purposely allied with the Jews so that liberals would turn on them. 77D transdimensional hopscotch.

Liberals, Muslims and Nazis have an enemy in common.
Let's gas the kikes before they nuke us.

#JewishResistance
You know what to do.

>are jews behind it?

I hate jews.
A-am I a leftist now?

>now

Wtf? Man pol is full with political imbeciles. The left always hated Israel. They hate America. The left is pro Palestine and many leftist Jews hate Israel.

Everyone with the political knowledge of an ant knows this.

Brought me to the thread.

What is this timeline?