Why are Russians so bad?

>One of the survivors agreed to offer us an interview. We have translated everything from German.
>"I was twelve in 1945." said Elsa Schneider, 84. "We knew the Russians were coming from the East. I don't really know when precisely people realized we were going to lose, but all of that air of power and purpose just disappeared. I remember people openly talking about how we should surrender."
>"I had two male friends, both eleven. Hans and Lucas. Hans listened to his grandfather and was terrified of the Russians. One day, my bicycle was gone. I later learned that he'd stolen it and went west to surrender to the Americans. Lucas thought that the Russians couldn't be as monstrous as Hitler said, and didn't run. He was shot in the streets along with his mother."
>"When the Russians arrived, they were merciless. Evil and cruel. They raped and pillaged everything, and murdered any man who looked at them wrong."
>"There was a field just outside of Berlin. I played there as a little girl, but after 1945 we called it the Rape Field. The Russians would take any woman or girl they wanted, dragged her there, and did whatever they wanted. I saw little girls and old ladies get raped. Mrs. Weber, she was as old then as I am now, was literally raped to death. Then when they were done, the Russians would release you back into the city, sometimes."
>"One day, some Americans heard about the field. I don't know how. They arrived in a truck and started screaming at the Russians. I don't speak English, but I could tell they wanted us released. I thought 'at last! We're saved! Thank God for America! They aren't savage like these Russians!' Then the Russians screamed back in their dog tongue and fired into the air, and the Americans got scared and drove away. The rapes were extra bad that day after that."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the Russians screamed back in their dog tongue
They got off easy. I'd do much worse thing to them.

Typical slav behaviour.

sauce?

(((Russians)))

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth
Don't you think germans were not raping and pillaging everything in Russia?

First you tell us they viewed you as inferiors.
Next you tell us they were raping you.
Why would they rape inferiors? Why contaminate their dicks with slav juice?

They slaughtered you like rabid dogs, nothing wrong with that, but they weren't raping. Unlike in the Red Army the Germans punished criminals within their ranks. And the SS would have never touched your butch women.
Patton was right, we should have annihilated the Russians when we had the chance.

>kill 15m civilians
>get backlashed
>oh my gooosh why dis russians do that

>be a poor peasant Ivan
>nazis declare war
>get drafted against will
>wife is left alone with two little kids
>in the military
>not enough guns, told to take them off corpses
>first battlefield
>nazi tanks are coming
>half of your division is dead
>get shot by the nazis in the arm
>no medics
>arm got infected, had to cut it off, no anaesthesia
>get a letter from home, your wife is pregnant though you left home two years ago
>slowly make it to Berlin over four years of war, decimation, hunger, and cold
>all of your friends are dead
>german women come out of their houses to tell you to fuck off Russian swine
>be nice to them
Actually, no:
>rape the fuck out of those kraut cunts for ruining your fucking life

Nothing wrong with this. You'd have to be a beta to remain calm after all this shit. And betas tend to not survive through the war.

Too the victor goes the spoils.

This
I'm third generation but to hear my grandpa and my granduncle talk about the war it was hell on the homefront. Germans had it coming.

here u go, faggot

>when we had the chance
Did you really have that? Or it's just your burger education tells you that?

They were raping, retard.
Sources estimate that rapes of Soviet women by the Wehrmacht range up to 10mln incidents

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2

Right, but what you didn't see was the devastation left by the Wehrmacht from the Volga to the German frontier, Entire villages wiped clean from the earth. The entire narrative of a Wehrmacht with "clean hands" was a complete lie.

Stalin and the STAVKA instituted the Rape Policy in East Prussia, Pomerania, and Silesia as a deterrent. Russia had been invaded twice by the Germans in one century, and Stalin was determined that this would be the last time. BARBAROSSA had cost Russia some 25 milllion lives.

The policy of mass rapes, which had been decided upon during the BAGRATION offensive during the summer of 1944, was finally put a stop to by Zhukhov himself after things got really out of hand.

The policy worked. The Federal Republic is Cucksville. All the Real Men in Germany died in the East with their Knight's Crosses. There are no men left in Germany. That's why their being cucked by invading Muslims.

The Russian policy worked too well.

I was eighteen in 1945 and honestly the rapes weren't that bad. Most of us kind of liked it.

Russians don't have a concept of being better than your enemy. Or even as-good-as.
Subhumans gonna subhuman.
Should have taken them all out along with the nazis.

seriously.
projectile accusations.
russian society was literally screened for intelligentsia. Anyone and everyone remotely independent or educated was GULAG'D.
(((trotsky))) even had the idea to execute attractive women because they had "bourgeois tendencies"
the bydlo you see today is the result of genocide and deliberate braindraining.

russia is only going to get worse, because to a lot of russians, russia is dead.
most people worth a damn move abroad for some reason.

good one sir

If you rape a civilian to death, you're a subhuman. Doesn't matter how many parts you lost fighting other soldiers.

I think the rapes happened because they were muslim russians.

"Red Army Welcome"

come on Ivan was not a saint, while the wife was getting dicked Ivan was dicking some manbooty.

More like Ivan got RICED