American Childhood Obesity

Jesus christ America.
I know there's the whole "Americans are fat lol" meme, but I thought it was exaggerated for comedic effect.
I was wrong.
Is this considered normal over there? (disregard the token black).
Any single one of those kids would have been the fattest kid in my class at their age (5th grade). This is truly shocking and eye-opening.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/02/26/health/obesity-rate-for-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah pretty much

MORE CORN SYRUP SUBSIDIES

Yes it's normal.

the two on the right will hit their growth spurt and thin out

There's only one actual human being in the picture and he's lean. The other three are hogs that slipped through the fence

Mississippi is the fattest state in the nation.

There's syrup in corn??

>rural Mississippi

comon m8. those kids are going to grow to be 6'6" 300 pound powerlifters tbqh

four eyes isnt that fat

it's more common in the south but yeah

NIGLET IS SKINNIER THAN THE WHITEY BOIS. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

so hod :DD

are we larping in 2005 or something

obesity rates are plummeting, no longer the fattest nation. boomers are dying out and no longer raising fatties. millennials are more health conscious, gen Z even more so.

The 2 on the right will grow up to be monsters tbqh

Niglets don't get food retard.

Yeah that guy will thin out when he hits highschool.

Not sure about the other two. Think they may be fucked by their shitty parents.

Alpha whites

total bullshit, the rest of the turd world is getting fatter as well but, America is still gaining at a historic rate

They're already there! They're hideous! The black kid is the only one that looks human.

nytimes.com/2014/02/26/health/obesity-rate-for-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html

I wish I could be ameri-fat
I feel like I'm not living up to the meme

i dare you...... to beat me.......... in chess........................................... motherfucker

1. Most processed foods are packed full of sugar and salt as flavor enhancers. Sugar is highly addictive in large quantities, and it's been found to be a harder habit to kick than some hard drugs like heroin.

2. Portion sizes in America are grossly larger than those in other countries.

3. Schools have been cutting funding for lunch programs for a long time. When my mother went to school in the 50's and 60's, their lunches were made from the excess produce and livestock of the surrounding farms and cattle pens. They were cooked on-site by women who had been preparing meals all their lives.

Nowadays they're just shipped in frozen and reheated, which is cheaper but much less healthy.

I'd say glasses is national average. Central Midwestern and inland SE tend to look more like bowl cut and overalls.

Didn't you increase the BMI for obesity in the last decade?

MS reporting in. I can verify we've got some fat fucks and we should be ashamed. For all the white super lefties who want Sanders plan for healthcare, they should first consider if they want to subsidize the bad decisions of these people.

no it's always been 0-24.9 (healthy

25-29.9 (overweight

30.0 + (obese)

That's pretty average for the south, they wouldn't be considered fat just a bit chunky. I had some kids probably 40-60lbs heavier in my class growing up.

>0-24.9 (healthy

That farm boy will be 6' 4", easily.

kek

Doesn't help that tons of the school budget goes towards "free" lunches of shitskins and poor whites. They make the lunch as cheap as possible, saves money.

None of these kids are fat.

Look at the rightest one.
Faggot is THICC, all that proportional fat will become Hotness when he hits puberty,trust me.

Yes Boomers are lazy fat fucks that love eating out all the time and then pass their shitty habits on to their children.

I agree completely. The hardest working generation produced the laziest generation. Millennials (for all of their excesses and hilarity) and Gen Z are shaping up nicely in the long run.

those arent even the fattest average kids ive seen

How is that wall coming along Paco? Get to work faggot.

This is such an accelerated mass meme.

For about three years.

Why don't they have a nutrition class in school?

Its crazy I was going to pity fuck this hambeast at work untill i found out she already has kids.

Fried rattle snake!

Good post made me giggle

Its because everything food related in USA is really big in comparsion. They have those giant bags of chips and they drink soda all the time.

>nutrition class in school
That picture is of a school in rural Mississippi. Those hillbillies don't even know what nutrition is

dude like southern kids are much fatter

>Indian kid literally snaps
Holy shit that segment was gold.

bet that kid could eat a 40 piece nugget

god damn

Mate even babies can eat a 20box. Someone of that size would need 200.

Wouldn't that make it your culture too?

They indoctrinated us with terrible diet habits and then Gravy trained on the medical costs, then jacked the medical costs and subsidized them with ocare

Am I the only one who noticed that kid is wearing fucking overalls...like a toddler?

no because you see theres the jewsa federal flag on the shirt. That means you

they are called nuggers you philistine

stfu you unworldy uncultured swine

Yes.

>Sugar harder to kick than heroin

This is what Amerilards actually believe