Redpill me on Moloch and Minerva

redpill me on Moloch and Minerva

why do the elites worship this bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=51626B6910897FB000C59CF088EC22E9
divertimentodavinci.blogspot.com/2009/03/mona-lisa-freemasonry-and-sigil-of.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4
voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1638486
morewords.com/starts-with/el/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They worship lucifer and many of them think they will incarnate him by birthing him into our world as the antichrist. They want to birth the nephelim again. They are monsters.

>Elites
>Why do they worship this bullshit??

Maybe cause it's not??
Are you an elite?? Nope, you're a normie pleb poor as fuck nothing boy.

Frogs and spiders are friends against the owl

This. Have you ever thought that maybe it's not bullshit? The world is stranger than we thank it is. This is becoming clear now more than ever.

I don't know but I want a bacon cheeseburger.

While anybody alive today can thank somebody 5000 years ago for existing, these faggots literally believe they're the descendants of gods and kings of myth. So they worship secret coded bullshit reflecting their true ancient Babylonian garbage gods.

It has been this way since the beginning of time. This earth was corrupted and belongs to the principalities of demons. Those in power worship these beings in trade for power.

Moloch is an ancient semitic god who is most well known for demanding human sacrifice of children as an offering. This practice is what cause so much resentment between the Hebrews and the Canaanites, and between the Romans and Carthaginians.

Generally, what people say is that God will rarely help someone in an explicit way, while demons like Moloch will, but it comes at a great cost

youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ

If you are familiar with the teachings of the Bible, then you already know what the elites really believe-simply invert the values and who represents those values. It really is this simple and this sick.

>Generally, what people say is that God will rarely help someone in an explicit way, while demons like Moloch will, but it comes at a great cost

Who says this? I have never heard anyone say this, and God has actually helped me a number of times. You can't be in sin and have God help you. But if you confess and repent and ask in faith, He WILL answer at least some of your prayers. I've seen it.

They are really bored and have a lot of money

Demons don't exist, but their worshipers do

When I say explicit, I mean EXPLICIT. Much more than those little moments of inspiration that you might get if you pray.

Check this out if you want an interesting read:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=51626B6910897FB000C59CF088EC22E9

Can you give me a tldr on that link?

No offense I'm just a little hesitant to click on a link put up by a guy who prays to demons.

Please tldr it for me.

It's a Library Genesis link to a book called Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin. It's about demonic possessions.

And no, I don't pray to demons, I've just read a few things about it and had some weird experiences that seem to corroborate it

Does that mean the 40K style of religion is true, that your patron deity will shower you with "gifts" if you honor it with certain actions?

>khorne
>murder, bloodletting

>slaanesh
>extreme sensations by any means necessary

>why do the elites worship this bullshit?
They got memed hard

Kind of, except that whatever you might get from a demon will just drag you down the hole. It's like Malachi Martin says, demons are full of hatred and suffering and their only goal is to make you suffer as much as they do

Don't focus on them, brother. Focus on God.

I don't focus on demons, I'm a Christian and I've just read a few books on it because exorcism seems very interesting

That kind of thing happens more often, and probably closer to home, than most of us realise

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR SLAVE, NOT OUR GOD

at the entrance of the Bohemian Grove it says "weaving spiders weave not here"

they say it means the members to leave their shit behind but really its that spiders are their enemy!~

stay awake my negros

>pic related

dude i want a beer and watch some simpsons

Good. And what you're saying is true.

Unfortunately I have had to deal with a demon before- a terrifying and miserable experience. You're also right that the average normie has no idea about the reality of the world they are living in.

Based on what you have read, how is an exorcism done? Also, have you talked to many priests? 50% of catholics priests I talk to legit tell me they dont believe in possession. I do, from my own brief occult activity I know the other side is real.

Rare

quick rundown on what the animals represent pls?

People are evil because it gives them ecstasy. It costs them their mortal souls.

The Owl is a false sign. A phoenix drowning.

This

Symbolic. Minerva is a goddess of wisdom.
It has its origins in the enlightnment and masonry

Moloch is bullshit though.

No, I don't think I would ever let anyone in real life know I've read stuff on this, just because it seems so crazy and out there. And yet it isn't.

You should check out the book I posted a link to though (here ) since it describes it much better than I could. It'll have you looking over your shoulder whenever you're alone for some time afterwards

They will be crying on September 23rd

Wtf is this???

>bullshit
Good goy; it's just silly rituals lol. Stay atheist and dumb just like school taught you to be.

Spirit Cooking.

Only reason I know is that its symbolic.

Owls perch above the wildlife at the bottom and selectively eat some of it.

They're seen as wise for some reason.

*Agnostic

The Universe is The Sims 99999

Fall Equinox?

>global elites worship a bird that shits out its mouth twice a day

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

they are seem as wise because they can see clearly in the dark

Because it's Jews. Always has been always will be. Moloch is kikery. Kikery has no limit. Elites are Jews and good shabbos goy servants.

But why these two specifically?

Minerva is also the symbol of Masonry. How is Masonry connected to the jews?

I've had to exorcise spirits from a friend before, and I do it through intense meditation, and basically i just enter the "spirit world" and command the spirit to leave

fuck off larper

Two different things, conflated by idiots who only scratch the surface.

Read The Secret to understand the bullshit. Will > All.

The Secret? ReallY?

That book is for poeple who believe in fucking horoscope

Exactly. It's bullshit, but people miss the point.

We create our Reality. We are the spiders.

Look at the freemason logo. It is a form of the seal of saturn.

>ayyy lmao

If you have to change something to make it fit, then it isn't that something. Lrn2symbol.

I used to be a hardcore atheist then election night I told god if Trump won I'd believe in him a little and give him the benefit of the doubt and then Trump won't so god bless America

There is a link. I'm not the first to suggest it.

Mystery Babylon Religion

Multiple people being wrong doesn't make something right.

As far as I've been able to determine the elites practice a more developed version of the Goetic magicks oft discussed by our pet /x/ autists.
Enochian magick is pretty much the same thing but dealing with the divine/upper-dimensional entities rather than the hellish/lower-dimensional ones. Goetic stuff is supposedly more immediately-effective for corrupted newbie fags in exerting influence on the material plane for selfish purposes while the infinitely stronger forces which serve the Creator take more introspection and other factors.

t. freemason

Checked. Also, good to see that picture with Hugh Jackman still floating around. Anybody have the original version without that photoshopped circle and stupid tophat?

Yup. Which is why I know more about symbols.

>I have had to deal with a demon

Green
Now

divertimentodavinci.blogspot.com/2009/03/mona-lisa-freemasonry-and-sigil-of.html?m=1

Here's one of my former Prime Ministers talking about Moloch in the introduction of his Book Industry & Humanity, if that counts for anything.

I Currently have 5 tarantulas In my collection Should I also get some frogs?

That is how it's done most easily. You get into a meditative and highly lucid half-state much like training yourself to lucid dream (easiest to exploit sleep paralysis in accessing it initially) while keeping yourself grounded metaphorically speaking. Slowly get used to manipulating your 'Body of Light' in that lucid dreamstate and you can interact with aspects of yourself to overcome fears or deal with other things that give access to info that may or may not be proven correct later upon research. Lots of books on the subject if you know where to look. That 'astral perception' that interlocks with dream manipulation while keeping lucid memory is where a lot of traditional legends and recurring story themes seem to originate when you compare detailed experiences and add up the similar factors.

Also yes, the financial and political elites of the world are creepy as fuck and they don't hide their satanic beliefs very hard despite outwardly voicing atheistic perspectives.
Have a redpill:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4

what the fuck

DEFINITELY

luciferian Saturnine cult of Jewish demiurge

Lol at their conclusions and lack of historical knowledge. The "sigil" is newer. And again, if you have to change it, it isn't it. Magic(k) is pretty specific on that.

Can you explain what each represents?

what book is this from?

Kek wills it

enjoy your new pet. Maybe I'll grab a pet frog too. What better way to honor our light bringer?

That's the classical interpretation, they have learned a thing or two about neuroscience in the last century.

It's that the same one that disclosed about aliens?

Don't put them togheter those are a very specific frog and tarantula combo.

King was known to be a bit crazy

They think as Elites:
They would rather rule in hell, than serve in heaven.

Everything you need on Moloch and Minerva, your welcome.

voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/1638486

Mummy?

If you guys bump this....i'll explain EVERY aspect of both

Well looks like I'm getting a frog! I'll try to pick one up at the next reptile show when I go to get crickets.

No way I'd put them together, frogs and tarantulas only do that out in the wild as a buddy system against predators. They'll just chill as neighbors on my display case.

Moloch is the god of child sacrifice through flame/fire

>He is depicted as a bull

Moloch also has a few other names as well

>Baal ~ Who the jews worship
>The Lightbringer ~ Who the masons worship
>And Lucifer ~ Needs no introduction
(They are ALL one and the same)

It's a representation of Satan, The people "Including Masons" who follow are all devil worshippers.

>Btw there are more levels passed 33* Mason

Moloch is worshipped by the Elite 1%. They do a "Play" where the sacrifice a chile "Care" in Bohemian Grove. The "Play" is called "The Cremation Of Care". And is a representation to them feeling infallible to any influence. (Letting their cares and worries go)

>EVERYTHING these people do is about symbolism.
>Including how DC was built.
>By "Pierre L'Enfant" btw....a French Mason.

>>Baal ~ Who the jews worship
>>The Lightbringer ~ Who the masons worship
>>And Lucifer ~ Needs no introduction
>(They are ALL one and the same)
Wrong on all counts. Jews are evil without needing to worship non-Jewish Gods.
Masons don't worship anything, it's individual.
Lucifer probably needs an intro, since it seems like you think it's a character, not just an adverb.

>Btw there are more levels passed 33* Mason
There aren't. There are separate side degrees, but the system with "33" stops at 33, and if you want more, you have to join the others, which are more exclusive.

Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech). Our modern high-level military leadership appears to have the same values as the ancients.

MOLOCH IS RISING.

PRAISE HIM.

>Moloch is worshipped by the Elite 1%
Moloch\Saturn worship has nothing to do with wealth, nor does the "elite" title. El is another word for Moloch, which is why they are called elites (el-ites). All major religions are a form of Saturn worship and Moloch is a manifestation of Saturn.

morewords.com/starts-with/el/

Bump

The "Owl" at the Bohemian Grove. Is NOT and I repeat NOT Moloch. The "Owl" at Bohemian Grove is "Minerva"

Minerva is the god of wisdom. And in what these people worship, the 1st wife of Adam....before Eve was created from his rib.

Owl's are significant as an Illuminati symbol. They are symbolic as owls can see in the dark. And when you can see in the dark....things become illuminated.

Actually (((Your))) wrong on all counts. Literally all of them. You may want to do your research before you speak young user...

The 33* of masonry (Stops) ONLY if at the ceremony you do NOT choose to accept Lucifer as your lord and savior as per their rituals. If you do....you progress passed the 33*. I know a fucking mason...you have "No Idea" what they do. They also practice "Sex Magic" and "Ritual Sacrifice".

GET IN THE OVEN, FROG WORSHIPPERS.

The Urantia Book

Paper 54

Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion

54:0.1 (613.1) EVOLUTIONARY man finds it difficult fully to comprehend the significance and to grasp the meanings of evil, error, sin, and iniquity. Man is slow to perceive that contrastive perfection and imperfection produce potential evil; that conflicting truth and falsehood create confusing error; that the divine endowment of freewill choice eventuates in the divergent realms of sin and righteousness; that the persistent pursuit of divinity leads to the kingdom of God as contrasted with its continuous rejection, which leads to the domains of iniquity.

54:0.2 (613.2) The Gods neither create evil nor permit sin and rebellion. Potential evil is time-existent in a universe embracing differential levels of perfection meanings and values. Sin is potential in all realms where imperfect beings are endowed with the ability to choose between good and evil. The very conflicting presence of truth and untruth, fact and falsehood, constitutes the potentiality of error. The deliberate choice of evil constitutes sin; the willful rejection of truth is error; the persistent pursuit of sin and error is iniquity.

They have already won.

This is true user, but how many Moloch worshipers have you met today?

>It's an "Elite" thing...

I do.

Take your redpill and shove it up your ass and learn how to do your own research you cunt

they do sacrifice a child to it (in effigy)
i don't care what they call their gods, ask 100 occultists, get 100 different answers
the basic gestalt is, death is necessary for life therefore it's okay to kill
black and white good and evil etc just need to be in balance
so they do some good and some evil and feel justified

>which is why they are called elites (el-ites)
It's from the Latin "to choose / to elect", you halfwit.
>All major religions are a form of Saturn worship and Moloch is a manifestation of Saturn.
Saturn/Kronos was a titan who was defeated by Jupiter/Zeus and trapped in Tartarus. He wasn't as powerful as his son, and wasn't as ancient as his father (Uranus), so why do you think he'd get any special attention?
Also, what about any of that makes you think it'd be an analog for some Caananite God with entirely separate mythos?

>The 33* of masonry
False. Masonry has only three degrees. You're thinking of the A&AR.
>ONLY if at the ceremony you do NOT choose to accept Lucifer as your lord and savior as per their rituals.
Lucifer as a term (obviously couldn't be a lord or saviour) is not mentioned in any of them.
Otherwise, prove it.
>I know a fucking mason
Then he's been making a fool out of you.
Do some research, read some rituals, generally educate your hilarious self.

Also, *you're.