Arabs

Red pill me on Arabs and Berbers, are they that bad. Why do so many people hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIHR7rUeGTc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDU-5jwPKmQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXlAmRM_4yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahnnnnnnnnnnnn

I know a lot of Morrocans and they are all pretty chill. Their way of practicing Islam makes more sense than Mormonism. They also in general hate middle eastern muslims.

I know a lot of morrocans, the berber ones are ok, but the other ones are fucking degenerates that makes up almost 50% of my countries inmates, and are completely unbearable in general

Arabs is a big word, containing many ethnicity.

If you are talking about Algerians/Berbers and arabs from Saudo arabia, then yes they are mostly the worst scums.

Everybody else is pretty chill if educated

Most Moroccans Berbers included were pretty chill when I was there.
However Middle Eastern people in general aside from the Moroccans I met are unstable angry bad with women douchebags.

I know a few Muslims/pakis. The majority of them are bad eggs, but the ones I've met have all been respectful and generous. As I say, it is a minority but they are generally nice people.

So you don't mind them taking over.

they shot me so i had to do it

I'm North Ossetian muslim with a family that lived for 3 generation in Turkey.

So we already took it over m8tey

One hunned

This is now a French thread.

You hear that white boys?

Whatchu gonna do bout that?

I have yet to meet a good Arab. They all like to play tough and are incredibly stuck up. They seem to all have an entitled personality as well. Fuck arabs in general, I'll take a neighbourhood of blacks, Asians, or Mexicans before Arabs. Plus they smell like shit.

I love how Americans are proud to shout their stupidity.

Did you know that north ossetians are not arabs ?

I'm muslim but don't like arabic/bedouin culture. I was born in France and love french culture and nothing else.

wavy season

>I was born in France and love french culture and nothing else.

>I'm Muslim

Frenchmen are not Muslim.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIHR7rUeGTc

Keep your ignorance, i'm out

>I'm muslim
>3/26/2017
>I'm muslim
>2017

Loving Every Laugh

Are you that fag from yesterday? How is your boyfriend?

>3/26/2017
>2017
>Month before day
>Imperial system

Loving etc..

Naww, It's take over season.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDU-5jwPKmQ

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Germans fuck with french?
I didn't think they had any taste or swag.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXlAmRM_4yY

Gutter trash. REMOVE ARAB

I thought muh Iranians were based Aryans. Why are they higher than Syrians on everything in that list?

wow this music is fucking annoying.
french is a retard and so are his fans.
and those whores are ugly as fuck. they look even worse without their layers upon layers of make up.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Arabs Sup Forums hates Muslims. Arabs are some of the most redpilled and conservative peoples in the world desu

Basically all Arabs are muslim

Yeah but the ones who aren't are good people like the Catholic ones or the secular ones. Sunni Muslims are the absolute worst

Fuck off frenchcuck