Most Based Southern State

Looking to move to a Southern state Sup Forums. What are your suggestions? Don't try not to dock a state just for its black/Hispanic population since I'm probably not looking to live in a large city anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedominthe50states.org/overall/tennessee
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/17/nc-gop-strips-some-democratic-governors-power/95555182/
sbnation.com/college-basketball/2017/3/25/15060342/ncaa-events-north-carolina-2022-hb2-repeal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Florida panhandle
Destin specifically

>not moving to PA

your loss mate

Not going to argue my case
Do some research

Its gotta be Texas.
This is coming from a Georgian.

>>PA
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Oklahoma, only state that didn't have a single county vote Democrat

But it perpetually smells of cow shit
In all directions

East Tennessee. The Deep south states are really absolute hell, Florida is way too humid, but Tennessee is great. It's basically a friendlier version of the south.

Tennessee is no less humid than most of Florida lol

Yeah ask all the neets on pol for life advice.

Depends, what do you do, or want to do, for a living?

Avoiding all generality
What about them is "hell"

Tennessee

good communities but in the eastern part of the state you have to go over a mountain to get to anywhere

avoid Maryland at all costs

Also

I would recommend Texas if you want low cost of living with good job opportunities.

Virginian living in Texas here.

We barely count as Southern anymore. We got colonized by yankees and federal bureaucrats.

I'm moving deeper south personally as a born and raised Marylander, it's sad I have to leave my home to live in the culture I grew up in (Southern)

This, moved to Marvyille last year from FL, fuck FL publix wasn't worth living in mosquito humid hell

Alabama obviously.

Bullshit, moved from FL to TN last year and the difference is night and day

Not southern, quit larping. No one gives a fuck about the Mason Dixon line you damn Yankee.

It really doesn't.

>Not southern, quit larping.

Stfu, go visit the Eastern Shore of Maryland, it's as Southern as North Carolina.

That said the state as a whole is clearly not Southern, which is why I'm leaving.

>Maryland
>south

Damn, no wonder these states are so worthless
This thread reminds me of why its no mans land

>As southern as North Carolina.
>implying that North Carolina is southern.

South carolina is the only answer

>implying we're not

Maryland and West Virginia aren't Southern faggot. You lost the war, you can't just keep bumping the border up whenever you feel like it.

Florida. No contest.

>Southerners call us Northerners/Yankees
>Northerners view us a Southern state

It depends on how you view southern states. Maryland does have one of the highest nig nog concentrations, though they tend to stay near 95.

Avoid Alabama. Every level of government is corrupt.

You guys used to be. Now you've been cucked by liberals.

St. Augustine, FL

Fuck off, we're full.

Maryland fought for the union right?

okalahoma probably. it's like a white texas

NO PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE COMPARES TO THE GREATNESS HELD WITHIN THE BORDERS OF KENTUCKY

Texas. No state income tax. Plus our economy is pretty solid.

Trips of truth

>lives in Oklahoma
>is going to the University of Kansas in November
feels good man

>Oklahoma
>Southern
No sweetie, that's a great plains state.

I pick Kentucky.
>Only Southern state with fewer blacks is West Virginia
>Makes good whisky

Yes, but there were about 40,000 volunteers from Maryland who fought under Robert E. Lee.

>His state hasn't eternally BTFO'd ISIS
>His state isn't at risk of bring bombed by Turkey

What the fuck is wrong with YOU?

texas if you want job prospects and high pay

south Louisiana (except for the negro colonies of new Orleans and baton rouge) if you want good food and an actual culture

Arkansas if you want to live in the dang woods like a primal man

florida if you really like beaches and dying

>Oklahoma isn't southern but West Virginia is

What an abhorrent post.

This.

Also, East TN probably has the highest concentration of Sup Forumsocks of anywhere on earth.

Bullshit. The government isn't corrupt there.
>Call from Robert
>"Did you tell him the "truth"?"
>"Yes, now where's my money?"

>Delaware
>Maryland

>southern

KY here.
Most White Southern State per capita. ~88.1%

Bias toward my'self, but I like TX & TN. Sup brother.

Yep

All european americans are welcome to the most "american" state.

You say this but when I go to the north they say we're not Northern.

So perhaps we're not Southern or Northern but there's no word for that.

Your state was "yankee" though, am I right? I don't know much about that shithole but I get the feeling the only southern thing about you is your IQ

Our cities have plenty of nogs. A bunch more came after katrina and never left.

I get the feeling you suck dicks

True but Johnson City is full of fags. Try Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Gallatin, or Springfield. Property values for all cities surrounding Nashville are on the rise.

I just drove down I 80 a few months ago
it was 9 degrees, snowing, and blowing 45 mph
and I could STILL smell cow shit for like 5 hours
You're deluded

The one with the least Baptists.

Theyre cancer.

I'm moving from Cali to Alabama. Roll Tide

Charleston Sc. Used to live there. It's beautiful on the coast great food and a great place to live. Only worry is flooding/hurricanes

Any of them except Florida. Stay the fuck out.

but they are all faggots gays.

Move to a state where the economy is good. Texas, Florida, Virginia and North Carolina come to mind.

Wash dez kangz feetz

What ever you do do not move to shit hole OKLAHOMA

I already live here and have a job, apparently not retard

Pretty much this

Whatever you do, pls don't go to Oklahoma, i wish earthquake would just erase this state from the Union.

Go for Tennessee or Florida if you can't

freedominthe50states.org/overall/tennessee

Just know that West Tennessee is agriculture heavy. Anything tech is going to require moving to Nashville, Knoxville, or Chattanooga.

Maryland was part of the union because the Union parked cannons overlooking Baltimore's harbor, the largest and most important port in the Americas at the time, and was also a slave state. MD would have joined the Confederacy had the Union not decided that they can't let the Confederates surround DC.

there was a lot I loved about Texas. Houston is the 4th largest city in the US. Plenty of shit to do and plenty of jobs providing you have some skills. Pay was less than I'm making up north but the cost of living was lower. No state income tax. Buy a house and you'll find where they make that up. You get fucked either way I guess. Just pick your most comfortable position for the fucking. :)

Didn't every single county in OK vote Trump? You can't be all that bad then.

East TN-West NC

>>state
FL or PA?
>hasn't BTFO'D ISIS
easy with the acronyms
>isn't at risk of roach bombing
why would that be a bad thing

Wrong!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/12/17/nc-gop-strips-some-democratic-governors-power/95555182/

sbnation.com/college-basketball/2017/3/25/15060342/ncaa-events-north-carolina-2022-hb2-repeal

I've met some cool Marylandians, but they're all the rich Potomac type. Seem fairly southern...

Also North Carolina is best Carolina and Carolina is best land in Dixie /thread

Stay out of Atlanta. It's a massive business hub for the south. 2/3rd of Georgians live in the metro-Atlanta area so it's crowded as fuck and housing prices are very expensive (relatively speaking). Also the traffic is atrocious. I work traveling throughout the south for a living and Atlanta by far has the worst traffic short of LA. No form of public transportation unless you want to get haggled by young drug dealers or get insulted by ratchet ghetto whores.

Honestly, North Alabama and Mississippi are very pretty and cheap places. It's generally quiet. Land can be had cheap and its again, very pretty.

Tennessee varies. Memphis is dangerous but the rural areas are very nice. Central Tennessee is gorgeous. Chattanooga is a shithole. And far-east Tennessee is gorgeous mountain country.

Florida panhandle is pretty nice. Fuck the Atlantic coast, it's nothing but retirees and snowbirds.

Texas is... well... Texas.

Louisiana is fucking muggy as shit. Miserable state. Nice people. Fuck it's humid.

NC and VA isn't bad, just more expensive that the rest.

SC is the armpit of the US. Fuck that horrible state.

>Maryland was part of the union

Yeah it was. So why are you being so stupid?

Kek, the county I used to live in reelected a man who during the week of the election was in jail for corruption charges, including bribes that totaled into the hundreds of thousands.

The police in that same county were rewarded based on number of successful "contacts" (successful tickets issues or arrests made). Problem was is that the contact number goals they applied to each individual officer exceeded the entire population of the county for 2 months of summer time when the university students were away.

The governor's logic is hilarious.

>my extramarital mistress and I agree, gambling is immoral and against God.

>we won't waste taxpayer money on trivial things like mental health.
> - proceeds to spend over $5,000 of taxpayer funds on one helicopter ride from Montgomery to Tuscaloosa (a 3 hr drive) because he forgot his wallet in his dirty pants

listen to this guy

Oklahoma's not so bad. it's just boring and filled with 'the earth is 6000 years old and man walked with the dinosaurs' type people. I used to hate it when I was an edgelord teen, but now I don't care. I guess that's how they trap you.

>>Oklahoma's not so bad

tell them if it smells like cow shit or not

Did you read my post? Maryland was forced to remain in the union because the Army parked cannons on Federal Hill, just "Hill" at the time, and threatened to sink any ship that sails if Maryland does anything other than stay in the Union. Maryland was a slave owning state, and a large percentage of the people even fought for the Confederacy.

Dude, we already have enough fucking faggots moving here from all over the U.S. They need to stay the fuck out already. Especially if they are a nigger or chink. And especially if they are from California.

Come to southwest VA. The state could use your vote and this is God's country in the Appalachians.

unless you specifically want to go to a ranch and smell the shit, then no

And Lincoln basically had the Maryland General Assembly on house arrest the whole time in case they decided to secede.

Maybe if you stopped shoving your face into cow shit you'd stop smelling it.

I spent five hours on a long black thing that really looked like a fucking road to me smelling cow shit

Planning on moving to VA ASAP. I want to help you guys get a Republican governor.

Neat.

What about Baptists do you not like specifically and what denomination do you not like the most?

I used to be SBC but I decided that I was surrounded by shallow soccer moms who wanted to take selfies of themselves reading bible studies while they drug their henpecked husbands to church for them to get taught by whatever Calvinist overlord they had on hand.

Also my memories of youth group were horrible.

West Virginia was part of Virginia until the civil war. Oklahoma wasn't even a state until the 20th century. WV has a much better claim to being Southern than Oklahoma

North Carolina

This is the answer.

So you drove on an access road near cattle and it smelled like cattle? Why don't you drive on the turnpike you moron?

>Did you read my post?

No. Why would I, you're being irrational
By your own admission you were colonized by northerners. Newsflash: that happened ages ago with your ramblings about cannons. You're no southerner, you're the low man on the northern totem pole so you're trying to find solace by pretending to be southern.

You're pathetic

Thank God we have a publix in Pigeon Forge

What are some good places in North Carolina? I'm guessing Charlotte, the Triad, and the Triangle are all pretty liberal areas and those are the only ones I'm familiar with.

When is the last time you've been there? I was there about 2 weeks ago. While there is a nice area...Don't go over the bridge... By the mall? I don't know if there is more than one. The black people are complete assholes. I normally don't categorize people by race but holy hell. It was blatantly obvious. They are very confrontational and very rude. However downtown Charleston was very cool aside from the I hate whitey attitude.

I live in north eastern NC. It's ok. I am from MI East Detroit. Stationed in J-Ville/Mayport area (ghetto) and Norfolk VA (hell hole). NC is ok I would go west NC if my hubby didn't still work in VA.