Thoughts

Thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated#img-2
youtube.com/watch?v=hMk8YWV7te8
dailystormer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((Goldstein)))

(((Goldstein)))

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again

If you want a serious reply it's just another pathetic lefty beta cuck article. Not really even worth spending time on desu

IT'S FROM THE DAILY STORMER STOP TAKING THE BAIT AND MAKING US LOOK LIKE RETARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

Ah, 2 seconds on jewgle shows weve been dailystormed

Real authors names are Elle Hunt and David Pegg, they really did say this shit though

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated#img-2

>real victim
already forgot about the dead and injured? wew lad

>GOLDSTEIN

pol was right again!

please tell me this is not a real article

EVERY FUCKING TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=hMk8YWV7te8

Fake article. Nice try kike

dailystormer.com/

Its not a real article. Jacob Goldstein is a troll alias from the dailystormer

Youre all faggots.

Sometimes you just have change the way you look.

So we have the photographic proof of her not giving a fuck, and her false claim that she cared. Which am I going to believe?

The burden of proof is on her to provide photographic proof of her caring. Until then, I will go with the evidence we have.

It's a distraction. They're trying to take the heat off of the action of the terrorist attack in order to not get people riled up and want to go on the offensive and start condemning those actions as bad. Not a bad tactic and will probably work.

>tfw I unironically get all my news from dailystormer.com and there is NOTHING liberals can do about it

fakenews

>Goldstein

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is a funny joke. People die and the only person the left cares about is someone who became a meme.

>Goldstein

That was fun. Have any more of these?

tbf there are other photos that make it look like she's distressed.
doesn't matter though, it's funny to see her photoshoped into things

Every time

My first thought was that I would like to see a link so I can better assess out the veracity.
Then I read down the thread and found out that you were indeed a faggot.
If you did a bot of work yourself, you could probably find some real jews sticking up for her in a retarded way.

What did she do? I missed this part

she got captured in a meme not looking like she was trying to avoid the people who were helping the stab victim like it didn't happen.

She was worried that her violent religion might look violent because a follower of said violent religion committed an act of violence in the name of that violent religion.

She doesn't look Islamaphobic. If she is she needs to be deported.

fuck off shill

STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE US

>Goldstein
also why wont they show the rest of the picture? its as if they know why

>The Real Victim of the Holocaust: Germanophobic Meme Men

When has Sup Forums ever NOT been divided? The only thing we can 99% agree on is that you personally are a faggot.

>literally dead bodies everywhere
>INTERNET TROLLS ARE TEH REAL TERRORISTS

no. that isn't how it works.

took me a good minute, not a lot of detail in that rare merchant

Considering the fact that these sandniggers increased their religi-shilling and indoctrination after this incident I'd say they were quite happy with this incident.
At this point a bullet is better than a picture shot for them.

damn shes woke

A poo-in-loo spoke at my church today and it was your typical lame church shit but at the end he said, "the world must fear only two religions: christianity and islam, because they are the only ones that proselytize. Christianity comes from "God is love," the other desires only power."

He proceeded to drop a couple more redpilled statements

anyway fuck this mudslime bitch

(((Goldstein)))

By Great Abraham's Beard...

>EVERY

FUCKING

>TIME

Islam must die.

There have been 2 times the chans all agreed

>trump
>hwndu

I cant wait for round 3

to them it does

They are niggers. What they think doesn't matter.

Fuck mudslimes, kill people then say "we're the victims here!" Every one should be killed.

Also, (((Goldstein)))

(((Goldstein)))

They're parodies of themselves.

I thought you were being a fucking autist by posting this, because I thought there was no god damn way anyone could be so fucking mental, or that the jews would so quickly try to ignore the literal deaths of goyim and use it to try to divide everyone further.

But sure enough, this shit is real.

The difference is they actually included the whole picture, which is objectively worse than only including her face. The author spits on the grave of those true victims of the shooting to make a divisive political point.

Just sickening. I wish Israel were turned into a crater. These fucking cockroaches need to be stomped out. At least the Dirka Dirka who did this had some balls and a spine.

Its a fake article

Youre the parody.

>Goldstein

WHAT

DID

HE

MEAN

BY

THIS

it's not real faggot

Not sure this woman deserves the treatment she received. I mean, I step over homeless people lying in the gutter nearly every day on my way to work. no fucks given.

but then, she is a muslim so fuck her anyway

what a piece of shit 'journalist'. a couple visiting on their 25th anniversary their parents serving as mormon missionaries in london was killed by this piece of shit islamist.

and the jew wants to pretend that woman is the victim?

jews are disgusting.

>obviously Daily Stormer formatting

Anyone who didn't recognize that immediately should commit sudoku.

>no Iron Cross on uniform

you dishonour the fuhrer.

Her disgusting religion calls for these exact attacks.

Nope the real victims are the people whom are fucking DEAD and INJURED, from ISLAMIC terrorism..

(((jacob))) (((((((((((((goldstein))))))))))))))

>that pic
Wait....

Are we for? or against this?

>Goldstein

They're not even trying to hide it anymore are they?

OP is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w