Can you imagine how buttraged Trump is going to be when Ryan ends up being the president when this is all finished?

Can you imagine how buttraged Trump is going to be when Ryan ends up being the president when this is all finished?

I think maybe he sees that coming, which is why he's trying to set Ryan up to fail.

Looking forward to our new leader actually. At least Ryan isn't a Christian fundamentalist, a failed real estate developer teetering on insanity, or a fat fuck that ran a conspiracy web paper.

In your dreams, cuck

did u guys know that steve bannon used to run a WoW gold farming business

Yeah but the retard can't even come up with a better Healthcare plan than Obama after 7 years.

go to bed Paul

I'll be relaxing with my bag of popcorn when I see King Cheeto being led out of the white house. Maybe he's earned enough money in his current position to pay off one of his quarterly loan payments to the Russians.

The only reason Drumpf didn't put his name on it is because he saw how unpopular it was. I'm sure the dumb fat orange helped write it and sign off on it but being the egotistical stupid piece of shit that he is, he refuses to back anything unless it's popular.

I can't wait for impeachment.

the best plan is no plan

Lol how do you know this?

i'm so sleepy user, isn't it bed time yet?

Wew, who the fuck cares. Spongebob could be the president at this point but they need to crash this piece of shit subverted country into fire so maybe us actual Americans can retake it. YOU ALL HAVE TO GO BACK THIS WAS A EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

It's public knowledge.

Bannon's entire life has been criminal-level behavior, including beating his wife. That's why Trump likes him.

You must be tired of all the winning Trump is doing right?

google it there are tons of articles. he bought like 60m worth of wow gold at one point or something like that

Ryan will never be President of The US. He's completely failed to show any leadership.

> paying chinamen to camp Eastern Plaguelands
> criminal-level behavior

Pft more like vp but ya he will be crying from a cell

I see Brock is feeling better. How nice.

It could be written by Obama and if it was the rage with American majority he'd claim it as his own. Nice Jew move

Do you just make shit up, then post it? That's not what's going on, at all.

Liberalism is a mental disease, and you're the poster child.

As you can see here; shills communicate with one another. They have one big hivemind. It's Incredible.

>you would have to remove both Trump and Pence from office on the same day in order for Ryan to become president

It's against Blizzard's TOS, which is a legal agreement.

do you want me to give Brock another heart attack? Keep making these shitty posts and I will cut off your source of revenue

So witnessing in your face evidence for all the world to see is being a liberal retard? So I guess being a stubborn idiot that denies all extraordinarily obvious truths goes along hand in hand with being hyper conservative right?

not a crime

Hilariously enough, that's not too far out in left field with all the shit that's being leaked on these corrupt shitlords...

Literally a crime, you can be sued, and gold farmers have been.

being this stupid

JUST FUCK MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE UP FAMALAM

and? just because someone can sue you doesnt mean you committed a crime. the ToS aren't laws

>unironically thinking paul ryan has a shot as president
LMAO that pussy wouldn't even win a primary
literally no one likes him

He set Ryan up to fail because he stabbed in him in the back during the campaign....

Cute. He doesn't understand how the line of succession works.

Continue to be led in the wrong direction

continue to be an idiot and a shitty troll all rolled up into one

Again, Trump and Pence would have to be removed from office on literally the same day.

When the president is leaves or is removed from office the VP becomes president... the new president then selects a new VP who then becomes second in the line of succession.

I think you're operating under the assumption that if the VP ascends the the presidency then the Speaker concurrently ascends to the VP slot. It doesn't work that way.

>Again, Trump and Pence would have to be removed from office on literally the same day.

That's right. They do.

>cancuck thinks he knows how american politics work
cute

And when you run out of logic because of the inevitable lack of it coming from someone that supports King Cheeto the low brow insults come out. Keep 'em coming dude, he's losing hard as heel and making us all look bad but yes, in the troll here

For the uninitiated, this is a shill thread. Notice the gaps between the initial replies.

I don't know why people think everything that happens in politics is an Ultra Double Secret Ploy to enact a Hidden Agenda.

The bill's failure hurts Trump, hurts Ryan, and hurts Congressional Republicans. It let the Freedom Caucus flex its muscles, so maybe they'll get concessions on other bills in the future, but Trump is (wisely) throwing them under the bus on Twitter to ensure they soak the majority of the blame among Trump's devotees. No one benefited from this except Democrats, who are undoubtedly emboldened by the GOP's failure to resolve partisan tensions that have been around for decades.

It's not a total gamechanger, but let's at least recognize this as a failure for Trump. Better to face reality now and put some pressure on the guy than to keep making excuses for him in the future and ensure a Dem victory in 2020.

That's right. Which means Ryan doesn't really have a hope in hell of ever becoming president.

Trump and Pence will never be removed from office in one blow and Pence (in fact nobody other than Romney) would ever tap Ryan for VP

Except for most senate and congressional republicans, it's funny you think he's not liked but he is

Lol, and here comes Alex Jones swinging in on his braided rope! How dumb are you people?

why are you so fucking stupid?

how does this happen?

At least use the right version.

Who the fuck would actually vote for Ryan?

No one would have to. If both Trump and Pence get ousted, the Presidential line of succession goes to Speaker of the House, aka Ryan.

>being a fucking leaf

>being a stubborn idiot that denies all extraordinarily obvious truths

What's extraordinary is your lack of a sense of irony

Drumpf BTFO. Front page of the NYT tomorrow "Banning found to have violated Blizzard's Terms of Service"

I can see impeachment now.

*Bannon

If Trump is impeached or resigns, Pence becomes President. Pence nominates a new Vice President. That person needs to be confirmed by the Senate. The Senate could vote him/her down or delay. So there it could work out to a few weeks during which Pence could also resign or be impeached. Then Ryan is in.

>there are retards of this caliber on Sup Forums
Hahaha holy shit

Don't give up your day jobs, faggots.

You're on crack. I'd elaborate, but it's like talking to a new born. Your grasp of English isn't worth it.

>criticizes someone's ability to grasp English
>misspells newborn

He has done heaps of weird shit. Interesting guy for a bigot.

Don't you Leftist cucks pretend you care about the poor? But okay with #LyingRyan being third in command? What the hell is up with that?

Third? He'll be first. And we're okay with that as long as Trump's gestapo is removed.

Ryan is containable. And he won't last after 2020 anyway.

Bwahahahaha! Are Trump's critics being shot in public like Vlad's critics are??? Are you that blind you'd demand to ban a cartoon frog like Pepe???