IT BEGINS

WE BLAZING IT SOON FAGGOTS

Yeah right, it's coming, just a little longer, oops we extended the deadline, oops we extended the deadline again, lol looks like its election time again and if you vote for me again you'll get free weed lol.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Canada wont exist by 2018 (i hope)

I'm already there, leaf.
Welcome to the party if you ever get here.

>Canada is getting turned into a third world shit hole
>at least we're getting weed out of it

>Yeah right, it's coming, just a little longer, oops we extended the deadline, oops we extended the deadline again, lol looks like its election time again and if you vote for me again you'll get free weed lol.

Canada is a land of degeneracy. You fucks need to wiped of the map by the good ol' U S of A

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

fuck off degenerate devils lettuce smokers

>Hates on Jazz cabbage
>Expects stoners to get upset
Y-you t-oo

>2014+3
>still falling for the WE WILL HAVE LEGAL WEED SOON I SWEAR meme

Fucking kys leafniggers.

I can carry up to an ounce of fine homegrown Master Kush and drive from Seattle to San Diego with no problems from any law enforcement.

Stay mad Rapefugeeland!

After seeing Justin kind of own trump in their interactions together I'm kind of convinced he's actually a good politician

Weed is degenerate

Great. Canadians are going to get even fucking dumber.

Unironically worth it tbqh

Of course he's a good politician, he knows how to bait fools into electing him over and over while doing nothing but singing and dancing all day.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

DUDE WEEEED, piss off I will stick to the fumes of Pajeet next door's curry

Am already blazing it large you nigger. This only means Trudeau was succesful in getting a permit for London Drugs and (((Jim Patterson))) to run the business nationally and therefore he will get a financial kickback.

Kys nigger go back to kike class larping faggot.

It's already legal kek. Most dispenseries are working within the legal gray zone. Dumb Ameriniggers bragging. We've had the best weed for a while now. Sorry that legal weed is your healthcare system desu.

Leave while you can.

That was actually the first reaction I had to seeing the date. I was thinking that's oddly close to election time for you guys, innit?