ITS OVER

ITS OVER

palmerreport.com/politics/report-judge-granted-fisa-warrant-defined-donald-trump-as-a-russian-agent-of-influence/2075/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0nkauLrC0w
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
mediabiasfactcheck.com/palmer-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is that site even?

Sage

i swear it's like they want a civil war

Kek
The 1st FISA warrants was denied because Trump, Manafort, Page, and the guy that got fired today couldn't be named as Russian agents.

That's why the 2nd warrant was for mine laundering.
The Steele dossier talks about "E"( the guy that was fired from the Trump team) Page and Manafort as accepting cash

you mean the judge that the cia was listening in on and blackmailing?

The point is, he is now officially classified as a Russian agent within the US government

He's fucked

>Palmer report
>Article just makes a lot of assumptions with info we already had
Call me when some non-literal-who website covers it.

>source is Louise Mensch

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

I can make shit up too. Sage.

dodgy site and you are hyping this too hard

gtfo etc

If the fake pissgate dossier was probable cause for a FISA warrant, the FISA court and its judges are in some deep shit.

Its healthy to see how they see the narrative plays out

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL, FAKE NEWS!

Russia offers him money. Trump says no... "OMG, HE IS A RUSSIAN AGENT!!!!!" You do realize bribery is just a part of how Russians do business, right? Shit, historically speaking, it is actually weird that America doesn't like bribery as a means of doing business. It used to be an insult not to give an official a "gift" before speaking with them. It was considered disrespectful not to.

That said, this is very much an outdated practice, but it was without a doubt common up until recently.

The Putin canard is a manufactured

FAKE THEORY
>FAKE THEORY

Not even normie liberals believe this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0nkauLrC0w

Just like the fake polls, libtards believe their own red herring, and it will bite them in the ass, just like the election.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

same site also said flynn had flipped

>palmerreport

They're entire shit report hinges on that idea that the investigation into the Trump server required a FISA. Which it didn't. Good job retard.

Nobody said shit about russia until the general election. They had 2 years+ to nail him to the wall and didn't. Really activates my almonds.

Found a better version of OPs source, hes right, Drumphtlington is done.

They obviously spied on him using Hammer, and used Fisa to gather evidence legally

Twitter is on fire with excitement of his demise while pol is obsessed with not being able to get "modern women"

>They obviously spied on him using Hammer, and used Fisa to gather evidence legally

So you're going to pull bullshit accusations out your ass like the article?

>Fact: DNC and Clinton Campaign colluded against Bernie Sanders and Hillary still lost.

>Fabrication: Trump/Russia meme to distract and mislead.

Then fuck off back to twitter, twat

It's the unmasking and dissemination of American citizens in the intelligence reports that will ensnare everyone.

10 YEAR FELONY
>10 YEAR FELONY

>palmerreport
literally who

> implying anything well come of m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one and m.soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

They can't even fucking prove if Russia hacked the DNC. The FBI never looked at the servers. Everyone keeps pointing the tainted contrived Crowdstrike report. It is all hearsay.

Huge if true.

what the fuck kind of fake news source is that?

>
i swear it's like putin wanted trump because he knew he was compromised

IF HE IS IMPEACHED, ITLL BE TIME FOR MIKE "Shock away the gay" PENCE

If the evidence was the faked DNS logs and the faker gets linked to the Obama admin or DNC you've got criminal conspiracy, perverting the course of justice, falsifying evidence, bad faith obtaining the warrants, the list goes on

This cracks me up every time.

if russians "influenced" our election how did every nation in the EU not "influence" our election with their constant shit talking of Trump and blind praise of cliton?

Good luck making that justification outside of pol

This may be true, but you are implying citizens have done sort of control over their real masters

The only way Trump stays is as a puppet

ever tried to talk to a lefty? you can give them facts and nothing will change, same with some people here
if they come to me with inconclusive evidence I can give them inconclusive evidence, but my side has the shit posting advantage

>mediabiasfactcheck.com/palmer-report/

>LEFT BIAS

>These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

>Factual Reporting: MIXED

Try harder, Shareblue

Yup,it ain't like all the fucking media in the world were praising trump precisely and trust me outside of the USA it's fucking hard to convince people that maybe americans know more than they do about trump since all they know it's what the mass media shill,but...Trump to them is some kind of mixture between bush and hitler with a bad haircut(really awesome but they are jelly)

Who got fired today?

>says increasingly nervous homosexual for the 1000th time since Jan 20

It's funny. The DNC realized the Russia narrative backfired in such a way that it could destroy them, but they can't call off their attack dogs without admitting they made it all up. They can't investigate and disprove Trump's dodgy wiretapping claim without exposing their own whole god damned conspiracy. I don't think we can call this chess anymore. The God Emperor can't be stumped.

so is Hillary Clinton a Russian agent?

I mean the Russians gave the Clinton foundation 20 million dollars in exchange for 1/3 of the US weapons grade uranium stockpile.

>mfw libshits cant prove trump is a russian spy without proving him right on being wire tapped

BREAKING:
Trump is a Kremlin plant

But, when comes the impeachment?
Will the Congress overcome its TrumpCrush to finally act?
I guess they'll play it slow till the next elections while passing a set of laws that would prevent Trump to run again

>expending this much effort

This one will surely get him!