White people believe in free spee-

White people believe in free spee-

> tfw when your holy book is older, better-written, and wiser than the """"""Bible""""""

Knowledge of Koran is also why Muslims consistently test higher than whites.

lol @ whites unable or unwilling to defend their trash book

The Prophet (PBUH) was the first feminist. 'Liberal' whitey can't compete.

test higher at what? koranic recitation? and notice how you're allowed to say whatever you want in usa? isn't there a word for that?

What do anti-Islamophobia laws have to do with free speech?

you can say whatever you want until you're muslim, and then it's oh no, you can't build your mosque, muh heritage, muh white tears

test higher = IQ + math and verbal scores

No part of our Constitution sanctions bending over to foreign invasions

And if you think Muslims have higher IQs, I've got bad news for you and your 1 billion illiterate tribal people

Freeze peach is overrated

I'm sorry but that's wholly irrelevant. If you're not an Ashkenazi Jew, your race is fucking full brainlet tier that intellectually is not meaningful at all, e.g. if everyone of you were gassed human progress would still run at the same speed.

I do believe in free speech. I'd like to use it to say that all Muslim men deserve death. Not by bullet, either - they don't deserve that mercy. Clubs, knives, hammers, chains, bare hands...

Muslim women should be captured, enslaved, raped, and left with a slit throat to slowly bleed out after their use is fulfilled. They must never reproduce.

Afghanistan avg IQ of 84 99.8% muslim

>White people believe in free spee-
>head falls off for criticizing the quran.

lol @ white attempts to use logic in this thread

free speech does not extend to lies, such as defaming the holy Koran, or to attempts to invite anti-Muslim violence

whereas "ban the Koran" movements are an infringement on the free speech and distribution of texts

Don't you have sand to be fighting over?

I'm gonna fuck you life up...

Did you know that the word 'ham' is sitting right in the middle of your prophet Moohammed's name? There's a big dirty ham inside your profit getting his unclean pig junk all up in Moohammed

>hammers
My dyslexia made me read that as "hamsters," and I spent a long moment picturing Muslims being devoured by hundreds of hamsters.

Did you know that the word 'ham' is sitting right in the middle of your prophet Moohammed's name? There's a big dirty ham inside your prophet getting his unclean pig junk all up in Moohammed. Is that free speech?

Solely due to poor education, in turn due to centuries of colonialism. Islam had never been allowed to flourish in that country without a white man shooting or bombing women and children.

We are the original children of Allah, made closest to his image. When we are allowed to flourish, we inevitably out-perform you. Most of the things around you have roots in our inventions, from modern mathematics to computers. Whites can only imitate or elaborate, never innovate.

I think you're confusing Muslims for Jews. Jews are intellectually superior. Master manipulators. Their ultimate move is "you and him fight goyim"

Muslims are literal shit. With a shitty book and weak ass God. Allah takes huge fat pig cock up his ass while Mohommad jerks off onto 6 year old girls

This is a bad pun that only works in English. In the language of our holy book, the only language in which it can be fully understood, this pun does not work or make sense. Unsurprising that an ugly, uncultured language would lend itself to stupid thoughts.

I guess this is what an attempt at white cleverness looks like? Unsure.

>koran
>older than bible
wew

kys you fucking mudslime

Allah is a cock sucking faggot and Mohammad is a pedo

>Solely due to poor education
Nope, IQ is education agnostic. That's why if you actually look at an IQ test it's nearly all pattern recognition with a bare minimum of written words.

Koran is timeless, and existed in the mind of Allah long before the """""Bible"""""" was written by the Jews.

I'm getting bored with this thread (I'm not a Muslim and don't care about the Koran), so might as well address this seriously.

I was formally tested about 15 years ago - a full test with a professional psychometrician, in person. Test was the Wechsler, which is a common and popular test for IQ.

It was quite heavy on things that were not education-agnostic at all.

(And no, that's not sour grapes.)

Obviously, that was meant to be a reply to the post above the one I replied to.

Where is it banned then?

In your vile pagan nation, for one, where you drop bombs on Muslim women and children in the streets.

It's not banned here you pseudo-Jew prick

Then why are Muslim women and children being killed in the streets in Birmingham and Manchester for practicing and speaking their Din?

They're not.

Britain you fucking faggot. Have you not seen the video of Paul Weston being arrested in Winchester for quoting Churchill??

How about Germany, France and Austria, where questioning the Holohoax is illegal? David Irving did 400 Days in FUCKING SOLITARY just for saying maybe it was only 2 million Jews who died, not 6.

Wake the fuck up white man, these kikes in Government are TAKING YOUR RIGHTS!

According to...the Christian media?

>and weak ass God
One and the same God for all the children of Abram, you blasphemous heathen shit-stain.

I was talking about The Quran being banned, which it isn't.

The media is Jewish.

It is not banned, but women and children are killed every day in your godless country for following its holy teachings. And yet the Queen says nothing.

Operation remove hijab counter strike ayyyye?

reddit GET OUT

I apologize for calling you a faggot, I thought you were saying free speech isn't banned. Judging by your second comment there I see we are on the same team.

>but women and children are killed every day in your godless country for following its holy teachings
That's because your men keep mounting pavements with a car for your teachings, nothing else.

I hope they kill mudslimes you fucking terrorist piece of shit
fuck off with your retarded fairytale book nigger

???I'm white, I don't think the koran should ever be banned

It has its proper place in the library on the extinct cultures shelf

All good mate.

>religion of pea-

Koran speech is hate speech

check mate, libcucks

If it is men, why then do you bomb babies and stab women? You call your media Jewish, but then you believe everything it says. Every car accident is a Muslim bomb plot! Right.

Did you ever wonder why Allah cursed your island, to make it so small, to never let the sun shine on it, to make the Queen that rules you so old and ugly? I think I know why.

wrong, muslims worship satan

Cognitive dissonance can influence suicide. You can kill an ego by dismantling its convictions through rhetoric. One of many synonyms of kill means to overwhelm someone with emotion, like through trolling, which is relevant when metaphorically interpreting the Quran or any literature with such word.
The lesser Jihad (outward struggle) of military or writing is only relevant to the dominant army. Would you expect a cripple to stand up for religion? Would you expect an illiterate memorizer of spells and pronunciations to read and write? Do you think sand monkeys can defeat drones? Destiny gravitates to mass like military.
Amurica is a Khulifa (the plural of Khalifa) for God (Allah) and order against infidels. Caliphates are guilty of idolatry as they talk about Allah in vain.
The greater jihad (ijtihad) is an inner struggle for peace.
Allah is the source of the force that mechanizes and connects us known as gravity, electromagnetism, and strong nuclear and weak nuclear.
Islam means submission. Sub means a proportion of a compound like a syllable of a word or a subatomic particle as part of an atom. Mission means electromagnetism or the force that calls subadamic particles to magnetize into an adam. Your mission is to substitute Allah as your God for that prosetitute, Miss Ion (Nuit). Miss Ion (Nuit) is a nigger on a pedestal unbalanced without light. Idols are basically totem poles, which sooner or later collapse from their insecure core by a test of gravity. Idol-tree is for faggots.

Islam is a religion of piss. Muslims will be eradicated from the west within the next 20-30 years.

We worship Allah. And all you worship is the almighty dollar.

Whites should be shamelessly hypocritical if they wish to survive, respecting the liberties of the enemy is cuckoldry.

Yes my brother. Tell them. Very soon they will all fall inshallah. Now excuse me brother, I ordered a ten piece chicken nugget and have had the fucking shits for the past two hours. Allah be praised.

the dollar has done more than your shit demonic god,cant wait until more of you fucks are bombed to shit.

I wish that I could have 10 wives, all under the age of 15. All pure virgins. Only problems I'd have is Ramadan and no bacon and alcohol.

>why then do you bomb babies and stab women?
Who knows, I want nothing to do with your patch of fucking deserts.

>but then you believe everything it says
Never said this or anything alluding to this.

>Every car accident is a Muslim bomb plot
The one I was talking about was, yeah. Even though there was no bomb so I'm not quite sure you shoved that in there. Bombs must be on your mind all the time.

>Did you ever wonder why Allah cursed your island, to make it so small, to never let the sun shine on it, to make the Queen that rules you so old and ugly? I think I know why.
Still fucking you up and making you mad apparently. Shows how competent he was.

Do you really think you can win, with inferior white IQ and weapons that will never match the power of the ummah?

America will fall by 2025.

Yes tell them brother. You tell these mother bitch.

HAHA, our white IQ's dont permit us to fuck goats like muslims do, good one!

So now a series of car accidents is enough to kill women and children in the streets for practicing their faith, and to steal from them their modesty on beaches, as happened after the accident in Nice? (I know that you are not French, but you share culpability with them as an EU collaborator.)

If Allah gives us problems, it is to test us. When he took the sun from your island, it is because he gave up hope for whites.

detonating yourself in public does not count as free speech

I have seen this before - makes no sense. Our religion forbids such acts. Why are whites obsessed with animal sex and gay sex? They playfully call each other "sheep-shagger" and things. American farm boys like you commonly have sex with cows.

your religion is a hoax, and you fuck goats

i cant find a quran to shit on anywhere.

There are far more Christian bombers than Muslim.

Or do bombs not count when you drop them from a plane like cowardly USA soldier pussy?

Shareef don't like it...
Rock the casbah
Rock the casbah

This is a picture of men slaughtering a goat for food, you low-IQ recessive-gene accident of a """""man"""""

>kill women and children in the streets for practicing their faith
Still doesn't happen. Maybe in your deserts where they get killed for being the wrong kind of mussie but not here.

>When he took the sun from your island
Guess he took away all our natural disasters as well, must fucking love us. God is an Englishman after all.

Yes. They are definitely slaughtering that asshole.

>when you drop them from a plane like cowardly USA soldier pussy?
They posses the skills to use them as bombers, rather then crashing them into buildings, and reap jihadis like wheat with such skills.

Okay, going to bed now. Thoroughly enjoyed pretending to be a Muslim this fine evening. Night, bong.

Was fine, night.

The only white country in the world that cares about free speech is the USA.

Every other place that """has""" free speech as a billion exceptions to the """freedom""".

We do though, people are allowed to have and voice Nazi political opinions. It doesn't mean anybody has to like them. Same thing applies to Pisslam.

If your ideology were so great then the countries it dominates wouldn't all be total DOGSHIT

unpopular opinion:

Our ideas, principles and ideologies were never written with the intend to live with such a big muslim population.

They have been written, thinking about orthodox, roman-catholics, protestants, ... .
We were never supposed to live like this with muslims.

These "rules" we made for eachother, are meant for us. Therefor these "rules" do not apply to muslims.

Don't let our own values be our downfall

>muzzies today
>quranic knowledge
Pick one. Muslims today are so ignorant of the Quran that its literally the reason why theyre despised the world over.

Quran holds people to a high standard. And because its impossible to lower the bar, you end up with wahabis, in-fighting and people who think all hadith is fact.

No free speech for muslims, we have none with them. Simple, yet hey have it