You cannot argue with this

You cannot argue with this.

>If you don't have a reasonable and legitimate criticism of Donald Trump and instead regurgitate "DRUMPFBTFO" brain-cancer as your challenge, it's pretty clear you're a paid shitposter

FIXED IT!

All Americans are mental.

fuck off shill

/thread

It's true.

Only a shill would deny the divine authority of the God Emperor.

something something I voted for trump, I regret it something something nuclear codes I am clever.

Trumpshill detected

Except for the fact that every time anyone has a criticism of him on this board and suggests he fucked up the immediate reaction is to get called share blue or ctr.

Fuck off with your claims of desiring an intelligent discussion, we all know what this board is and it's a reddit tier echo chamber

>look what I made

Get fucked, retard.
>every time anyone has a criticism of him on this board and suggests he fucked up...
Just about every time anyone has a criticism of him on this board and suggests he fucked up, it's always knee-jerk retardation on the part of the OP of the thread. There's no intelligent discussion to be had with the OP or anyone who agrees with him, so it's in the nature of the Sup Forumslack to point, laugh, and call you an idiot for screeching like a pants-on-head retard at a non-issue.

>the immediate reaction is to get called share blue or ctr
Yes, because there's a substantial amount of evidence to suggest that many of these anti-Trump threads are created by literal shills, employed by groups with identical goals. The threads are always identical, use the same lingo, target the same stupid shit, and even use fucking copypasta. Do you really want to tell me that there aren't paid shills spamming retarded anti-Trump threads even when the latest group, CREW, didn't teach their retarded employees to change the file names of their samples?

>it's a reddit tier echo chamber
Pic related, kill yourself.

you forgot to say small hands and drumpf

>getting this worked up over a siamese fly fishing forum being called out for what it is.

Kill yourself faggot

Not gonna lie, former Sup Forums poster here, but it's so satisfying watching ethnic nationalists crash and burn

But in all seriousness we can't let this board get its hands on yadda yadda this that and the other thing

>the irony of this post
Take your own advice

>Actually

If you AGREE with everything someone says and does, THAT makes you their shill, user.

Am I a shill because I'm not morbidly obese or because my IQ is not two-digit?

>small hands

>KEKLES MUH SHEKELS LOOK AT THE RUSTLED JIMMIES
Fuck off, will you? You predictable fuckwits always resort to the "lol u mad" response any time you face a genuine challenge when trying to call out the board's user-base. Yes, I'm mad. I'm mad because I have to share an air supply with left-leaning numales that have the deficiency of brain-cells to come here, try to argue with people, fail miserably, then use olympic-tier mental gymnastics to ignore or dismiss what is thrown at them.

You spineless, fedora-tipping, nigger's salad-tossing crypto-kikes act with the sanity of an emotionally unintelligent woman. You say this place is an echo chamber, but you come here to start a fight even though you think no one will change. You say we don't want an intelligent discussion, but when you finally get a legitimate challenge, you backpedal and deflect without addressing a single goddamn thing that is said. We're on a Vietnamese backwards comic-book message board where all we do is argue about stupid shit for hours on end. The least you massive cuckolds could do when you come here to make your little digs is actually indulge us in an argument. Do you faggots need to share the agony of blue-balls when your girlfriend doesn't give you a reach-around after pegging you, or what?

>Fuck off, will you?

No. You.

>I'm not worked up at all
>I tell people to kill themselves all the time, it's totally normal for me

>im not a shill, you guys just call anyone who disagrees with you a shill
>Well try offering some actual constructive criticism and stop making big deals out of nothing and maybe you wont get all meme replies calling you a shill
>LOL U MAD?

It's like clockwork.
I swear future data historians are gonna have a blast with this place.