Why do you hate Muslims?

They are nice people. Why the hate?

My Dads next door neighbor is Lebanese Sunni, in a neighborhood where it's 60% Arab, 30% Asian and 10% other.

He used to service my car free of charge. Me and him one time got a $850 sound system from the wreckers out of an Evo 9, he installed it for me and said just give me $250.

When I looked after my dads house when he was overseas for a couple of weeks, he used to cook me dinner every night and bring it over to me, and sometimes invited me over to have dinner with his family, he didn't even make his wife wear a hijab.

If it wasn't for this encounter with the Muslims I would most likely be discriminatory af towards them.

>If it wasn't for this encounter with the Muslims I would most likely be discriminatory af towards them

Really made me think

Because they hate us at the end of the day and will do whatever it takes to tear down the West.

>Lebanese

That's the key there. They're the most tolerable of all of them. Jordanians are alright too.

Most muslims here are Pakis, and most of them are awful.

But they treat me so well

Individual muslims can be decent people. It's when they for a group, isolate themselves, fall deeper into qu'ran worship and start using their traditional cultural values to mediate society that they all go to shit.

There are no inherently bad people. just bad cultures.

Also, read up on taqiyya. The concept of lying to and treating the infidel well until the moment when you can get away with chopping their heads off.

Just seems like some nonreligious guy who just says he's muslim for appearances or for family sake. I'm the same way about being catholic.

Bitch i've been living in a country full of gypsys and got beaten,robbed and stabbed multiple times by them.You should just whait untill there is more of them,it will not be so noce when instead of
nice nibghour Achmed you have a whole clan that wants to murder your christian ass.
In 30-50 years when your country will be majority muslim they will exterminate you and your people and that would be that,natural selection is not mercyfull to cucks.

to trick you and make you complacent. ever heard of the Taqiyya?

But why do muslim women love anal? Is that also taqiyya,

No. Thant's because they are repressed sluts and anal is a great way to get fucked without being killed for losing their virginities.

>This one single experience I have totally contradicts a demographic trend guys.

No.

The men also like it up their ass too

You forgot a comma:
> Why do you hate, Muslims?

show them this picture and see how nice they are

>so called moderate muslims standing on bridge in order to prevent people saving themselves by jumping off the bridge and obscuring cameras from recording islamophobic images in case of next terror attack.

Seems about right.

That's because they have a culture of faggotry. They just pretend they don't.

I remember talking to an iranian guy who said it was pretty common for younger boys to get fucked up the ass in the same vein that the ancient greeks did. They just don't call it gay.

Do you think it is hot?

0/10 please refrain from posting

It's an observation, nothing more. I think it's vile, but that doesn't change the fact that that's the way it is.

The Lebanese are incredibly "progressive" compared to other Muslim countries.

>They are nice people

I met Indian muslim and he was pretty cool guy.
>#NotAllMuslims

I do not want to be killed for being a disbeliever.

>he didn't even make his wife wear a hijab

The sign of a bad liar is the attention to detail in his story.

IKR

I even read the Quran and it is an honestly beautiful book

So is the communist manifesto. Doesn't make any of the ideas espoused any good.

Shut up you homophobe

>Today's episode of things that never happened special "Exceptions exist, so rules are no longer relevant" edition

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man,
As modest stillness and humility;
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger:
Stiffen the sinews, conjure up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favoured rage:
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let it pry through the portage of the head,
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o'erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O'erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill'd with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide;
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest English,
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war

You know, I could give a few reasons, but honestly, they are not European, and I don't fucking want them in any country in our great lands.

I agree with you completely but I can't help myself.

>Ireland
>European
>Great

>in a neighborhood where it's 60% Arab, 30%
>90% muslim neigborhood

When they stay in their countries and the state rules Islam, instead of being ruled by Islam everything is fine.
Because their countries are generally shitholes, Islam exploits them, takes over, and brainwashes them.
It's the same as the cucks and the left here

Muslims are people who follow Islam. Hating Islam has nothing to do with specific people. It's a hateful war mongering ideology that has no place in the west.

Memes aside Ireland is OK. The people are very similar to the English in terms of culture. The problem is that we have no real options for government parties, as they all basically have the same policies, and only ever differ out of contrarianism.

>Why do you hate Muslims?

I don't.

I don't HATE bears either, but I recognise they are dangerous and don't want thousands of them roaming around my town.