Other urls found in this thread:

amptoons.com/blog/?p=4040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a balk instead

>50% of whites smarter than 80% blacks

What?

Here are some

Kek.
Now we just have to get a nigger to retweet this.

>but don't forget to give them equality under the law and a number of generations to catch up
>Also Asians and the Irish exist

One on illegals

Reverse troll.

Islam one,

Ok, now design an IQ test that blacks will score higher on. I'll wait.

Blm one, I am same posting fucking hard here

Didn't jews design the IQ tests? Also IQ tests are pretty worthless, look at Singapore they have best education and best scores... it says very little.

Dumb democrat one.

>all of black peoples short comings are caused by racist whitey, even though they were still living in mud huts in the majority of the continent in 1870 when whitey started exploring the interior

Thread has promise

Anti-diversity one

We did that.

They're called Russians.

Russians are still smarter than Africans.

Therefore Whites are smarter than Blacks, all other variables being equal.

All answers are essays that must be freestyled over the dirtiest, ghettoest beats

d e l e t

I am running out someone post Ben garrison ones

I am out, please post Ben garrison stuff

Except the bottom 10% of whites outperform the top 10% of niggers. Looks like this egalitarian "we wuz slaves das why we iz retarded" hypothesis just doesn't stand up to the rigor of empirical evidence. Try shitposting with better material leaf

Wait I found another

I don't get what he's trying to prove with this.
Africans from Africa are already dumber than American blacks.
Bringing them here effectively made them smarter, not dumber.

I will not deny whites have higher iqs, however I will deny IQ is a useful measurement.

Whites have lower IQs than Asians on average, yet have uncomparabily contributed more. Whites are still the majority of scientists, and are by far the majority of great scientists. I tend to think that it is because whites are more creative. Asians are better at learning tasks, repeating, whites are better are coming up with new solutions. Also I normally hear whites have a wider bell curve but idk if that is true.

Shit. Which year is this from?

Literally a prophet

Most of WATSONS stuff is from the 90's / early-2000s.

Nope 1985-1995

Even more impressive

I'll dump a few that I have...

This.

IQ is a great predictor for a lot of things, but I'd say highly overrated. The people who contribute the most to my communities I'd wager have double digit IQs but make the world a much better place through hard work and actively fostering social cohesion/group identity.

Character over IQ.

That said, IQ is one of the best arguments we have to justify a stance against races that do not mesh well with our culture and community. Personally, I'm a white nationalists in a lot of ways and I get why the argument is used because the Truth is they shouldn't mix, but ultimately it doesn't answer the question.

I took an IQ test in highschool and got 137.

I can't even look at this shit anymore, I'm so disgusted by modern education I'd almost rather blow my fucking brains out then see what the next generation of broken cucks devolves into.

Just put the woman in a hijab and it's spot on

So... this doesn't actually argue against whites being smarter? It's just giving a causal explanation of why it's the case?

OK, thanks I guess.

>I Have a Dream speech published in 1963
>Tuskegee experiment ended in 1972
>A number of generations

The number is maybe 1 or 2. Depending on your age, your acquaintance or their father could be affected by horrific subjugation by the government.

>I'M FUCKIN WHITE

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>the only blacks with low iq are descendents of slaves in america

In those "White" polls Jews and asians score higher points.

I feel you. I find it hard to believe that intelligence is quite strongly positively correlated to happiness.

Meh

dude someone has to fix this retarded shit. White girls dating niggers is not "normal", it's very rare and only attention whores do it, which falls under the blue row.

>Qualified candidate
Almost had me

I believe its said "ignorance is bliss." Well I don't belive that. Intelligence finds happiness in different things, success being one

They never mention how the democrats supported an eugenics program seeking to sterilize poor white people of rural origins (known as rednecks or white trash) through forced surgeries.

accurate

any more of this absolute garbage?

Argentina is white

It's just an old joke idc if they were in reality or not.

What's the point of mixing ethnicities together under the same color?

that was also done to the chinese and they score higher on IQ tests than whites

you can tell blacks and whites are genetically equally intelligent because before the africans had been oppressed by whites, (when europeans first landed on africa) africa had technology equal to them.

right, lmao!

>Whitest country in Latin America is the best country in Latin America
>Blackest country in Latin America is the worst country in Latin America

IMAJUN MOI SHOK

How old is that? This link amptoons.com/blog/?p=4040 is from 2007 and you can see the mental gymnastics in the comments. I suppose it shows things don't change much after all.

I think the white/Arab thing is just part of the ongoing scheme to attempt to get people to lump them together. Mainly so the media can say white terror attack happen

global warming is real m8, its just that it is a naturally occurring thing as opposed to being caused by us.

t. 60%

This is pretty spooky when you consider it's from 1993. Most of the names are only slightly, except the one in the middle which is exact.

Light bulbs don't kill moths
Check mate atheists

>tfw to smart to be straight

this is some top kek

>implying the antifa at berkeley had any discernible musculature

because back in the good old days of 2005ish, white nationals would use literally use fbi.gov statistics to demonstrate just how fucking terrible non-whites were and win all the internet arguements so when the democrats took over with obango, they literally purged all their databases and started reclassifying non-whites as whites to artificially boost "white" crime rates and other negative statistics.

>DEMOCRATS R DA REEL RACISZ
Kys

Dunce.

ohhhh

a red pill wrapped inside a blue pill, cheeky

that was pretty funny got me laughing a bit over here

>white & arab

This. Average IQ isn't the only important thing, distribution is too. That said, the chinks did come up with a whole lot of inventions in the past.

I dont know why you think it "redpilled" to think global warming isnt happening, most people on here will admit its happening but it just isnt humans fault (which is what the libs and leftists want people to believe)

>Those wringing hands

I HAVE THIS BOOK
It's hilarious. I'm so glad my dad has been redpilled my whole life.

Why do you think global warming is naturally occuring?