Faggot Mayor Willing to Bankrupt Seattle over Sanctuary Status

mynorthwest.com/584330/seattle-mayor-willing-to-risk-losing-every-penny-over-sanctuary-status/

Just when I think it can't get any worse here. Our mayor is a legitimate Swedish politican in the United States. We are now ahead of San Francisco when it comes to having this degeneracy at the very top. Unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/activist-nikkita-oliver-to-run-against-mayor-ed-murray/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too am willing to bankrupt the entirety of Washington over their protecting of violent criminals in order to steal additional electoral votes by keeping millions of illegals in their state.

Honestly I'd rather have women or muds running liberal cities. Whenever it's a white man you know full well he's going to go above and beyond the cuckoldry of bleeding heart cancer.

sorry for your sacrifice but this is an issue that must come to a head

Be careful what you say
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/activist-nikkita-oliver-to-run-against-mayor-ed-murray/

If you don't like it go ahead and let them burn and move somewhere else, dipshit. If you can't afford it then you're a fucking busted ass poor and deserve to die with them.

if the funding does get cut, stay safe user. The chimpouts will be no joke.

I was once a liberal... years ago when I thought they stood for something. Seeing what cancer the liberals of this country have become has turned me into a full blown natsoc and in all honesty if any of you saw me you would lump me in with the rest of these cucks based on looks. I really am becoming enraged with the state of this country and am committed to doing anything to see it returned to the greatness that it once was. I hope every single one of these illegals gets deported, the sooner the better.

in b4 blogpost kys faggot

You're not alone user, you're not alone. I was a liberal until 2014 until everything became about identity politics and full blown communism being the norm in certain circles. Since then I too have kept becoming more NatSoc by the days. Lefties and their pet illegals need to be thrown out of a helicopter.

I thought similarly.

Ironically, returning to college at age 28 redpilled me because I took general education requirement "diversity, muh feelings" bullshit classes with liberal professors that made me think critically...towards NatSoc/Fascism/Nationalism.

My alma mater now forces mandatory "diversity" classes in all majors now. I think in a few years they'll force people to take a class on White Privilege. Considering that Gen Z kids are coming in, we have to redpill them further so they can challenge these cuck classes.

I was redpilled when 6 black kids tried to rape me on college campus during the day. I had a hemorrhoid and they confused it with herpes and just roughed me up a bit.

The WTO protests of 1999 2000 were against globalism... the antifasc movement in this country used to be AGAINST globalism I just really cant understand how people could be this brainwashed as just to forget the last 10 years..

t. The majority of Sup Forums

I get the sense she's some kind of berniecrat? Liked the parts where she derides the mayor for overspending and lacking any pragmatism. If you're going to run for mayor of Seattle you pretty much have to have some arms of extremist liberals tendencies, the same way Democrat politicians in red areas need to have somewhat compatible views on guns, vets or even unions. The BLM thing of hers I regard as a useful token to entry in ousting this dumbfuck mayor who's going to cripple the whole state with his ordinance.

why are the mods deleting this?

>jews
>kazakhs
>ukranians
>tatars
Nothing of value was lost.

Be careful what you say, she could be even worse than this literal cuckold, hell she's probably on the same page as demagogues like Sawant. I'm leaving for either Pierce or Snohomish County anyways but I'm convinced both mayors are on the same page with the whole sancutary BS anyways.

>tfw cucks want my city to become a sanctuary city but it will never happen now

thank fucking christ, there is LITERALLY no benefit

Thats the thing, back then we were the same thing. Chans, internet culture as a whole, were basically fighting the same fight as antifasc and the left. When Obama got elected things changed (lul) or rather didn't, he was part of the same deep state bullshit that everyone hated with Bush but because hes a nigger and likes gays and smoked weed everyones cool with him.

Not us though, and secretly none of them either, but they have their virtue signaling, their normie tier lives to protect. I always see people here talk about "how can normies be so fucking blind REEEE". They're not, they just choose to pretend because its easier. Everyone is redpilled, we just actually have the symptoms.

What city? Lucky you.

same

I am willing to bet that a lot of people here are like you, it's the same in my case, the center left parties have become ineffectual corporate cocksuckers with outrages corruption problems, just like the center right parties, while the far left turned into insane maniacs propping up the very people (insane islamists) that want to destroy them, while talking about non-issues like gender neutral words or bathrooms and ignoring the actual problems. I will never ever vote for a left party ever again, they are either weak cucks or insane turbo-cucks and can all fuck themselves, at this point I am just waiting for a new Hitler, who is going to seriously clean out the whole pigsty.

What do you think of my premise, though, that to be mayor having a few liberal tendencies is essentially a prerequisite? Mostly I'm considering Seattle/Portland/Bay area when I made the claim. To sneak in the authentic features you've gotta have "qualities" the media will promote at the top of their articles, at least to get them to write about you.

That means you were never a true liberal, but merely an asshole who wants others to sacrifice themselves for his ideals.

are you me

i hope all the sanctuary cities try and hold out.

Ive been feeling like its coming to that EXACT conclusion for a really long time before I ever found this place... I honestly just see inescapable nature of humankind winning out in the struggle of ideals VS reality. We can only be pushed toward degradation so far before we as a whole culture just snap. If someone instituted a draft for RWDS I would be one of the first to sign up at this point. Like I said if you saw me you would never expect this of me, which scares me a little. I mean If im feeling this way being who I am and how tolerant I am about things in my life. I cant imagine how some people are feeling about all of this SJW multiculturalism madness the (elites) are pushing..

columbus oh so not that lucky lel

an obnoxious group of my former hs friends have been campaigning for it for years, their tears this week have been glorious

We're in the middle of the fucking midwest corn country, there are no jobs for unskilled immigrant shitters. The people campaigning for it here act like Columbus is some kind of major self sustaining city like Chicago and it's fucking infuriating

what does the "t." mean?

there are no more true liberals left faggot, all that's left is a grotesque hybrid of neoliberals and wannabe marxists

basically means "signed", like you'd put at the end of a letter

thanks freedombro

Lurk more before posting.

>If someone instituted a draft for RWDS
Bannon and Miller are working on this, right?

shut up, faggot. It's a new, relatively obscure meme
it refers to the Finnish translation of "sincerely"

>FAGGOY MAYOR

US of A
YES!

I know what you mean, things are slowly changing on a fundamental level and I believe at some point this powder keg is going to blow, might be years from now, but I think it can't be stopped anymore, only maybe limited. Let me tell you a story from my life.

Every summer I work somewhere full-time to finance my studies, a few years ago work at this company, heavy manual labor, only guys, good lads overall. There is this one guy, heavily into politics, insanely pro-worker rights and stuff, basically a fucking communist. Every break he would argue with someone or hold his communist speeches. Often talks about how shit Haider (a now dead prominent far right leader) was and how much he hates him.

Work there again last year, there is this other dude a few years older than me I got along with pretty well, talk to him about the things that changed here, as that guy is gearing up for one of his political rants again. I say to my workbro "some things never really change tough" he just responds with, "let's just wait and listen". His rant starts out pretty similar, but as it goes one it takes quite a different direction, eventually it goes into far right territory and beyond to literally Hitler-tier talking points, nobody argues against it or even reacts, his whole rant ends with him screaming, in front of +30 or so people and in earshot of the boss, ...AND THAT'S WHY WE NEED A NEW HITLER and what was even more disturbing was what happened then, normally nobody would react to his rants or some would argue against him for a bit, but now you could hear "YES" or "THAT'S RIGHT" from the audience. Turn to workbro and ask, "WTF happened here"
>mfw during all of this

seattle doesn't even get that much money from the federal govt, virtue signalling on both sides

shit memes for shit posters. all you faggots belong in an oven.

Need I reming you that we already had two gay governors ?

What will the Federal government do if Seattle go bankrupt?

that's awesome