TRUMP BENDS THE KNEE

TRUMP CALLS MERKEL BECAUSE HER PARTY GAINED SEATS IN A FUCKING REGIONAL PARLIAMENT OF ONE OF OUR SMALLEST STATES. KEEP SUCKING UP ORANGE BOY HAHAHAHAHAHA

thehill.com/homenews/administration/325948-trump-congratulates-merkel-on-election-victory

pay denbt to nato

>Trump bends the knee
Nah this is another long con, he always has a plan in place

Never tired of winning

He's just posturing, a true thinking man like Trump knows how to set the table for an epic BTFO. Mm this board is gonna be delicious a year from now.

HHAHA, evil orange man can go home, MUTTI is best

Just like he had a plan for healthcare right?

A leaf acting like anyone cares. You know you are not part of trumpland right?

pay denbt to nato

kraut pls pay denbts to nato ok

we really are now the leader of the free world

You're a third world country Muhammad nobody gives a shit what happens to your sand nigger ghetto of a country.

pay denbt to nato pls

Only if the usa pays its denbts to china. Every second dollar

pay denbt to nato now

>debts to china
Those aren't real

>he thinks thats how the nato works
mfw

you sure you're not gonna get arrested for this blasphemy sharia-lover?

pls pay denbts

Angela Merkel, the new leader of the free world!

It's called diplomacy you autist, you think he's not secretly working against her?

Don't you have bulls to prep

That's rich coming from you Omar, how they have wifi in your no go zone is astounding to me, don't you have a farm animal to fuck or child to honour kill

We rule europe. You rule the syrup exports.

Your country is irelevant. Always was

pay denbt to nato

You rule nothing gaylord do the world a favour and kill yourself don't drive a truck into anyone while you do it though just neck yourself

Still talking. Your impotance to me is like someone from kongo is talking. Is thete anything the world needs you for?

Learn to speak English properly Omeed I'm having a hard time understanding you. The world needs me to establish a future for white children and the beauty f aryan women.

Guess what i have a beautiful white wife...while you are larping as an us citizen. Americans laugh at you. Europeans dont care about you. Its over. Go

>Europeans
You'll never be a European Ahmad, back to the desert with you!

he was thinking it was the general election right?
what a fucking retard

Your anger is funny. Retarded little brother of the usa

PAY TO NATO

Lol

He doesn't know how irrelevant Saarland is

Imagine xi jinping calling trump if a republican wins the governorship in Iowa

Pay to china

Holy crap Germany. I sure hope we're wrong. CSIS has Germany at 67% Islamic by 2050.

we'll let russia take over.

what the fuck will china do to us? cut off baby boomers healthcare? good! or maybe they'll repo some injection-molded plastic shit consumer goods already sitting in a landfill.

>he actually believes that Russia would invade Europe
Americans falling for their own propaganda is always hilarious

glad you don't need NATO or an EU army then

Yes I'm glad about that as well, always nice to come to an understanding with a primitive martsharter

Fpbp and also underrated.
I want this to become a meme.

back to back world war champions
>pay debt kraut

If there was no US, China would immediately invade Japan and South Korea (Japan and Korea have no armies or nuclear weapons), and Russia would immediately invade Europe (no army or nuclear weapons, except in France and UK).

In fact, I think that risk of US implosion is so high that we should give Japan nuclear weapons and give all European countries nuclear weapons, to avoid the catastrophe that would be Russian/Chinese supremacy.

To say that they would not do these things is to ignore a very basic fact of history: empires will expand until they are stopped.

Germany is a geriatric society with a relic from the age of intellect (which has as its underlying principle: "The brain can overcome all challenges to its existence") as it's leader.

They do things like allow millions of non-Germans into their society, out of condescension ("We must help these poor creatures"), arrogance ("We can mold human nature, they will want to be like us because we are enviable and great") and stupidity.

As the muslims reproduce, society will bifurcate and tensions will only increase. They will elect politicians. Soon, Germany will exist no longer. Islam is a political structure. Muhammed was a general who conquered an empire. That principle of conquering is in their DNA, and reflected in the meaning of the word "Islam": "Submission".

The arrogance of the German is high enough, but the arrogance of the German scientist (Merkel) is cosmic.

>Sounds like Trump took a sarcastic jab at her winning an irrelevant part of the German election.
>Media: HURR DURR DRUMPF IS BENDING OVER FOR MERKEL
Can't say I'm surprised.

The eternal German's destiny is to be cucked, they've been doing it longer than we have been a nation.

you need to pay denbts too m8