Wall St Girl

So that stupid statue of the "brave" girl will be up for at least another year. That gives us plenty of time to mess with it. Any ideas?

skeet on face

give it a cum tribute, that would be on the news for at least a week. put on a mask to avoid jail

What's the timetable? Why was it put up and for how long?

Just continuely point out how the bull statue stands for a prosperous market and the brave girl, which stands for increased diversity in the business world, is literally there to stand in it's way

T H I C C

Steal it
Cut the head off to remind people of the Simpsons and what a great episode they made.
Draw a sharpie Hitler stash and Nazi armband on it.

2 replies with "cum on it!" Jeezussss......

Nyc is camera'd from top to bottom. You will get caught. They will find the camera miles away when you either put the mask on or off.If they really want to find you they will

This seriously

how strong of an adhesive would you need to glue a maga hat to her

Statue of Podesta with his crotch right in her face.

I like to point out to people that the girl is standing in the way of the bull -- the sign of economic growth and progress, rather than in front of the bear.

enter from out of town wearing a burqa then

GIVE IT A GOOD WACK WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER

Why does it look like little Hillary?
Actually more important? Why does it resemble communist monuments
?

Don't mess with it. You guys don't understand how brilliant this is. It was paraded as showing that a woman can stand in the way of the big bankers, and that's what all the leftists heard. Although, that's just not true. A bull, or bull market, is "a market in which share prices are rising, encouraging buying." The woman is standing in the way of economic prosperity, and they don't even realize its meaning.

Let it stay there as a continuous reminder that feminists have no understanding of symbolism.

epoxy a red bucket helm on it

Put a cock on it

borrow some paris "art" for her to stare down.

the lib artists will be awkwardly forced to praise it. and some will genuinely praise it.

And then insist she's still a little girl, as some girls have penises now.

Built a statue of a 50 year old muslim men and hold a wedding ceremony.

or just bring out the bottles

glue a dildo to it's asshole

Digits speak the truth.
Cum on a cup for a week and drop it on the statue's face.

Come on now. We don't mention the cumbottlesman outside of December.

You get it well progressive boy

Holy shit my ID says P00

Attach a "they assumed my gender in all the articles they wrote about me" speech bubble to her

I don't buy into that shit, but watching progressives wrestle with that one would be hilarious.

Stop stealing India's thing. Your should be FALK or something

December would be perfect, the cum would likely freeze on her.

Leave her alone.

What is this

>posts a thumbnail
>unaware of Jizzmas

How did you manage to cram this much newfaggotry into one post

the work of an absolute madman

It's a few 2 liters of cum, what does it look like newfag?

MAKE IT A PEDOGATE EXHIBIT.
Put up some of that creepy podesta "art"

I approve of little brave girl statue.

>implying she isn't a "little sister'
>implying the bull isn't a "big daddy"

How is standing up to Charging Bull brave?
Stupid,Suicidal or retarded are the words I'd use, I mean they are basically saying the opposing force is unstoppable.

>So that stupid statue of the "brave" girl will be up for at least another year.

>mfw

Thermite.
A fitting tribute to the 911 "attacks".

You're all pussies, none of you are doing anything. They don't let poor people in to the financial district anyhow

Is the yellow colour caused by aging or by minute amounts of piss, usually not visible?

Someone should draw a swastika on it so it gets removed if uts bronze use something that reacts with bronze

winrar

>Stupid,Suicidal or retarded are the words I'd use
Perfectly cromulent way to describe the left.

Weld a peen onto it. With that hip thrust stance it would look epic

stand behind statue...

place penis on statue's shoulder...

take selfie...

post on facebook saying your penis is protected by her courageous stance against the bull of sexism...

win

this except dont wear a mask

digits override previous statement

Imagine if you chugged all of that. I wonder what it tastes like after aging a bit in a bottle like that?

Cum on her.

Pizza t-shirts.

Thermite scarf.

>feces on head.
>paint her Caucasian.
>put a strap-on on her.
>cut off her head, place next to body, put Hijab >on decapitated head.

Can you pay a horde of black people to cum across her face and give her a proper bukkake?

it would probably taste better, the pungent fresh semen taste would fade as the saltier fermentation flavour would become more prominant

Cut it off at the ankles and sell it for scrap in Jersey.

i-is that shadman

Then replace with pic related

You guys are like feminists. Getting triggered by the most innocuous shit.

Leave it up and just talk about it
Leftists are too dumb to realize the bull stands for economic prosperity, so the two together would represent women and diversity hires standing in the way of and defiantly opposed to prosperity

But they're too dumb to realize that. They have no connection to anything outside their lifespans and are politically and economically illiterate. You can't write shit like this

It was put up by state street, it's basically advertisement disguised as social commentary

She needs a burka.......

FPBP
kek confirms

Shadman on top of things as usual I see.

Re-position the statue to stand next to the bull with an American flag pole added for extra effect.

you are like a cucked brit acting like a "man" on Sup Forums...

Who allowed this nigger of gender symbol?
Should we put a fearless boy in front of the fed?

>time to mess with it

Stop being a nigger and destroying other people's property. You're the reason I need locks on my doors.

It is, kek

Decapitate it.
Superglue a burka and veil onto it.

put a niqab on her

Give me a drag grenade Ima fuck it set it off gotta go out white matyrdoam durp

It needs a dick

shad fucking hell

Pull an exorcist on it and put big naked tits on it and a bleeding dick on it

got the other one?

Cool and all except you leave behind lots of DNA evidence
It's one of the reasons I hate rapists: they're fucking idiots
If you're that desperate hire a fucking hooker, you're less likely to get arrested and you deserve whatever kind of AIDS you get

hot glue is the only answer

is it made of Bronze?

Shadman is such a fucking degenerate, but the election hilloli stuff had me crying

>the bull is guerilla art put up by a man who created it himself with no motivation other than to inspire economic growth
>the girl is a carefully calculated marketing campaign by a financial firm recently fined for fraud

the irony is killing me

You'd be untouchable.

extra Ironey throw battery acid at it.

The people that put it there are against economic growth and progress. They want the country to collapse and be replaced by their fantasies.

American stripes flag.

haha
or someone weld a massive horse cock under her skirt

Controversial.

And you are British and the mayor of your capital city is a fucking muslim. Come in here and pontificate you kike dick sucking cuck.