AUDIT THE FED PASSES HOUSE PANEL

(((CENTRAL BANK))) BTFO

OP IS A MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT WHO CANNOT STOP SLURPING COCK LONG ENOUGH TO PUT EFFORT INTO HIS POSTS

>A House panel on Tuesday approved legislation that would let a government watchdog audit the Federal Reserve’s monetary policy decisions, a move bitterly opposed by the central bank.

>The House Committee on oversight and government reform passed the measure by voice vote after roughly 30 minutes of debate.

>The bill was the brainchild of Ron Paul, the former House Republican and libertarian presidential candidate and sharp critic of the U.S. monetary policy. Versions of the bill have twice passed the House by wide margins but then stalled due to lack of support from Democrats in the Senate and the Obama administration.

>Analysts said the measure has a better chance to become law now that Republicans control both houses of Congress and the White House. Paul’s son, Rand, the Republican senator from Kentucky, has introduced a similar measure in the Senate.

>Democrats in the committee were firmly against the bill. “This bill would open the floodgates to political interference in monetary-policy making,” said Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton, a Democrat from the District of Columbia. Rep. Carolyn Maloney, a Democrat from New York, said the measure would lead to higher interest rates because it would undermine the market’s confidence in the independence of the central bank. Republicans said the measure was needed to rein in the Fed.

>“It is ironic that the arsonists that caused the financial collapse are now being given credit…for putting out the fire. Almost every macroeconomist concedes in retrospect that [the Fed’s] extended period of easy money led to the financial crisis,” said Rep. Thomas Massie, a Republican from Kentucky.

archive.is/iANdA

marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/just-spotted-front-new-york-fed-again
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. This is going to be fun!

bump

BYE BYE (((((YELLEN))))

Trump is going to sign it and as a result he will get JFK'd. Calling it now.

Nah, he's busy keeping Zionist jews happy an for the Globalists don't have the power or influence to make it happen. Also it's impossible to keep things under wraps in the year 2017

nope

they're too afraid of a civil war, Trump supporters became too united

Actually he'll get JFK'd right before he would have signed it and Pence will chicken out.

>Rand Paul

if this guy doesn't become president some day i'm going to be extremely disappointed. is he permanently disqualified because of his height?

OH SHIT ITS REAL

post your habbening face

Fuck the jews

(((they)))?
quick rundown

IT'S HAPPENING

the fed is audited once a year already

All it will show is; the Banks own it, who owns the Banks really?

Rothschild Banking system = Rothschild.

please make this happen oh sweet lord in heaven

Not only what the other user said, but I've heard rumors that the military/white hats have a defense pact to keep him safe. That's why he didn't get JFK'd after he won the election.

AWOO AWOO AWOO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

CIA, Obama loyalists, Jews, DNC and Neocons would shit their pants the moment a right winged group decides to go around killing any and all of the political elite and their cronies within America.

It's "Audited" in-house I believe

>marketwatch.com/story/house-panel-passes-bill-to-audit-the-fed-2017-03-28

Trump DONT! They will JFK you!

/prays for Trump's safety.

Fucking awesome.
The fed BTFO

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Just be ready to kill them back.
If Trump dies the country burns to the ground.
No matter what the reason given.

God speed Donald

He shouldn't do it until his 2nd term but if it happens now we should be ready for anything.

They've probably destroyed all evidence of wrongdoing by now, but there's still hope.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-29/just-spotted-front-new-york-fed-again

Republicans don't understand how money works anyhow, nothing will come of it

We can force it out of them. Also checked.

Kikes on shoah watch

٩(。͡•‿•。)۶

Ron Paul's dream is alive.

I'm a prepper and live in the South senpai. Loving Jesus and hating the government is our oldest pastime. Don't worry.

Which state?

HE'S GOING FULL JFK!!!! I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED HIM!!!!!

nah, military has his back. NWO is fucked

Best Carolina a.k.a. South Carolina.

>yfw the bill passes but Trump turned into Bush-lite and won't sign it

>;)

Ah. Hoping you were a Mississippi Bro.

He will be avenged.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9t9PAeXMmQI
Here's a video for you guys.

His approval ratings are at 30%; a lot more people oppose Trump's decisions than the support them. You only think he has a strong support base because Sup Forums is a total hugbox when it comes to Trump.

Rip Trump ;-;

F

Ah yes, "polls".

RIP trump.
Does the best thing to shit on the ZOG machine and will pay with his entire families death for it.

Fuck you Janet Yellen

What kind of extra special retard are you such that you still believe polls back up arguments?

The same (((polls))) that said trump would lose in a landslide?

Even if 30% is accurate, that is enough people to seriously fuck sit up.

holy shit

is there a video of the discussion?

>muh zionists are different from globalists
Rothschilds, known globalists/internationalist jew family made Israel. Their insignia is on the flag.

See

cheers, but only 3:08?

>shocks democrats
OY VEY

DO YOU HEAR THOSE ALARMBELLS IN THE DISTANCE

RED ALERT, THEY'RE GONNA DO SOME CRAZY SHIT FROM STOPPING THAT FROM HAPPENING

Thanks for the video btw

This. Trump supporters won't even take calls from pollsters. The Washington Post just had an article on this.

Trump supporters won't answer polls so pollsters can't even include them in their polling. They are trying to figure out a way to account for them scientifically.

Polls aren't worth shit right now.

bill whittle?

wtf bro?

damn, I'm sleepy, aren't you sleepy?

Can we get a giant statue of Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy in the middle of Washington DC

>30%
lol drumpf thinks hes going to win he has 99.5% chance of losing for the past year and a half haha

Sorry.
Glad to be of help.

I'll get hype when I see it actually happen

We may have to find him a grave first if this goes JFK style.

Galactic Corporate Investigative Special Forces is here to shut down the criminal reptilian network

THE HEAT IS COMING

>Increases NASA's Budget
>Puts us on a path to Mars
>Audit the Fed bill full steam ahead
Guys, when JFK died did he manifest himself in Trump's body?

They're going to keep trying to Jimmy Carter him desu. That, and they'll probably continue the scare tactics, like the guy that breached the White House grounds, and todays "mysterious package".

This makes me particular happy, I originally thought he only cared about making america great but we're making the cosmos great too

Finally.

Hey Brother

If the (((media))) gave Trump positive coverage and ran biased news stories in his favor like they did with Barrac the magic Negro Obama, then Trump's approval rating would be 97%.

>(((approval ratings)))
Remind me, who determines those?
Where they the same people who had Clinton with a 95% chance at winning the presidency?

>Democrats in the committee were firmly against the bill.

Hmmm... I wonder why.

They need more than a statue

So what does auditing the FED mean???

Pretend I'm a retard and tell me what it means to audit the federal reserves and why they don't want it.

It means unravelling all the jewery that the (((privately))) owned central bank of the USA known as The Fed has commited over the years unchallenged

Exactly.

It's hard to believe everyone wasn't amazed the lamestream media had the nerve to keep touting poll numbers after they were so comprehensively BTFO post-election.

RIP FED

My thoughts initially, but JFK was such an iconic event I would hope Trump is smart enough to take extra precautions.. also the public is far more aware/ skeptical because of what happened to JFK, so pulling that off again will be much harder without serious backlash.

>Rep. Carolyn Maloney, a Democrat from New York, said the measure would lead to higher interest rates because it would undermine the market’s confidence
This is funny. So now the Dems are all about the free market?

If that happened, every temple/ synagogue in the U.S. would be targeted.

>Oy vey goyim, trust the polls!

You mean the same polls that put Trump at

>bitterly opposed by the central bank
Did they even give a (((reason)))?

They are pretty sure the housing market crash was manufactured by the Fed banking. If this is the case, many Americans lost their homes over a lie. It means that millions of Americans will be tearing the fucking Fed Reserve apart with their bare hands, in rage. Not just the housing collapse, but bailouts for the automotive industry, if FDIC banks are actually stealing money, if the student loan scam that ruined tens of millions is really a scam generated by Fed Reserve bank

If that's true, there will be lychings. Hundreds of people, maybe thousands comitted suicide in that economic crisis.

we can never go back to sleep dr. paul

so now we punish everyone else with our curse of knowledge

no more eyes wide shut

Seems like they're going the Nixon route instead. Character assassination.

Sup bro. 29607 represent.

Ron pauls a russian agent, of course trump is shilling for him.

Top Kek

Can you link me the audit then?

GOD BLESS RON PAUL

There's not many here in Mississippi but I'd hunt them down.

Audit the motherfucking Fed. This will turn out all kinds of shit. Shake it and see who and what falls out. President Trump has balls bigger than Kim Jung's head.

>old senator yells about 80's boogeymen
What else is new?

RIP in piss globalists