How can we DUDE WEED LMAO Florida?

How can we DUDE WEED LMAO Florida?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oiSrJ1oDuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Opiate addiction is absolutely degenerate

You hear about the FL rep who got a DUI because He felt bad about being called out as a Purdue shill?
Cary Pigman
Some facebook group stormed his page and He was being a fucking asshole and deleted his page
then went and got a dui

I love this state so much
but I've had 3 """dealears""" flake on me in 6 months, I've been dry this entire time!

once weed is legal Florida will be perfect

"
In May 2007, the company pleaded guilty to misleading the public about Oxycontin's risk of addiction, and agreed to pay $600 million in one of the largest pharmaceutical settlements in U.S. history. Its president, top lawyer, and former chief medical officer pleaded guilty as individuals to misbranding charges, a criminal violation, and agreed to pay a total of $34.5 million in fines."
"On October 4, 2007, Kentucky officials sued Purdue because of widespread Oxycontin abuse in Appalachia. A lawsuit filed by Kentucky then-Attorney General Greg Stumbo and Pike County officials demanded millions in compensation"

>current year
>can't get weed
Do you even internet bro?

6,496,157 registered non felon Florida voters voted . That's 43% of the republican base. More people voted for Constitutional Amendment 2 than for president. We need to start protesting outside their offices and let these Florida lawmakers know they need to honor the will of the Florida voter. It is not business as usual. Why wait 2 years to DO something.
What county are you?

I bought off of Agora and Silk road for a few years, but I don't know what market to go to anymore, and my coinbase account was shut down for sending so much to off site accounts

I will have to get a new wallet set up on my computer and buy local BTC

Pinellas

well thats far
[email protected]

>tfw all you want in life is American citizenship so you can buy a post hurricane property value flat in florida and surf away all your free time

We were able to get medical passed by a ballot measure, would it be impossible to get recreational passed the same way?

if you're not in the county I'm definitely not worth your time right now, poorfags gotta poorfag and my weed budget is only 100$ sitting in wait

I was just gonna pack you a nugget bud
Not thinkin I'm gonna milk you for some cash lol

There's so much money to be made off the tourist kids I would think that would be enough alone

facebook com/YesOn2Florida

AB.

Also, don't send directly from an on site wallet, don't send the full amount, so if you get .555 send like .544 and tumble. You can get coins off LBC easily.

Central Florida here. I can get you a quarter oz of OG kush right now for $120.

NSB?

Throw in $20 for gas and you've got it.

I wish, I'm broke senpai. Maybe next week. Also got a DT coming up for a job I'm pretty worried about.

>Pinellas
Get OUT of my damn county pothead

>I can get you a quarter oz of OG kush right now for $120.
I would definitely take you up on the offer, but I'm in Pinellas

you know any good guys user?

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO LIVE IN WASHINGTON

Just get some oil off a DNM if you're having that much trouble. Or you could find someone at a uni and half of them will have a hook up. I wouldn't recommend the latter though, at least here there is a very local only mentality and you'll probably never see them again.

pic related

>>a bar
ftfy

It's going to have to be going back on the darknets
>2015
>ordered a dozen 25 sheets of acid
>tripping to this day off of it
>didn't ever buy more than an oz of weed

I remember some guy called Humbolt or something, selling a pound of weed for a ridiculously low price. I wish I had that in storage for a time like this

Redpill me on accessing the deep web

I saw bar and the first thing I thought of was xanax. I'm a lost cause.

There a lot of people that throw out samples to get their reviews up. I see grams go for all the time, hell, I've seen grams of coke for just the cost of shipping but I don't touch uppers.

go for $5-$10*. Fuck me.

Tor, VPN, AB, PGP, tumble BTC, read reviews on vendor for proper stealth.

I haven't been an active market user in over a year, nearly 2.

good man

>weed is legalized
>this means we won't have to buy from dealers anymore!
>oh wait, legal weed is still expensive as shit because of taxes nevermind
>buy from dealer anyway

What's it matter if it's decriminalized? I'd rather people do shit in private anyways.

this
I lived in the Netherlands for 2 years, and we bought weed from a dealer because it was cheap and he delivered right to the door, cocaine as well but I'm not sure what the legal status of that was, and this was done by a ton of people in the open with no action taken by police, and no taxing at all

It was paradise compared to US

DUDE Oxycodone'sBecomeTooExpensiveSoNowEveryone'sOnHeroin LMAO!

Southern-most city of 561 reporting... HELP... I'm SURROUNDED BY KIKES!!!

>H
>Not Fent

>Surf
>in Florida

unless you count surfing during blown-out swells from hurricanes every few years, or are some fag who thinks slowly crusing on a longboard is "surfing"... don't some here to surf.

To fish??? Fuck yeah!

Smash stupid tourist sluts??? For sure!

Spanish whores??? That too!

Catch lizards and rape alligators before chopping off their tails to tenderize, batter and then deep-fry? (You) know it!

But To surf????

Nah dude... Not even Daytona, Coco Beach... memes from the 50's when faggots thought surfing was crusing on a longboard at 2 mpH

>not surfing the shark bite capital

youtube.com/watch?v=4oiSrJ1oDuo