White extinction

you never had the guts to ask mommy out, dad

and that's why i never existed

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/after-inciting-a-race-war-against-whites-jews-are-now-giving-up-their-whiteness/
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least we're not as bad as the Japs.

Daddy why did you have Supreme Gentleman children with a Korean instead of white mommy?

but I did son. Actually she invited me to an orgy at our first inrtoduction... but then when she was pregnant with you she left with your half brother's father and I never saw you again.

When i located you I doscivered your mother had been telling everyone I was a heroin addict which she will eventually be forced to admit was a complete slanderous lie.

You've been poisoned by her ,son and that's why you broke up with your long term gf's and have not had any children of your own. because you have seen how evil you mother is she has ruined your hopes of carrying on my Ivy league ,High IQ genes.

I'm sorry but that it the truth.

you white genocide people are some of the most retarded people on earth. i bet all your white parents were very close to one another, genetically speaking.

>wanting a daughter
turbocuck

This

>Crypto-Pedo Thread Warning

actually, the highest rate of inbreeding belongs to the Muslim world, which has one of the highest fertility rates. The fact is stupid people are outbreeding smart people, and that's a huge problem. Leftists won't acknowledge that it's an issue because they are cowards

>every white country on the planet being flooded with non-white migrants
>race mixing pushed constantly in every form of media

what the fuck would you call it, nig?

>the shitskin sexualizes any image of a child

whoa what a surprise

Because when i wanted to be in relationship with your mom she told me she's not interested and then for the next 10 years she's been fucking countless men (including niggers) and when she came to me "ready" i told her i don't want her used up cunt. Sorry kid, you never had a chance.

mommy traded her soul for what chosen kikes tell her feeble malleable brain

more like you never had the guts to SORT YOURSELF OUT

asking a woman out is easy once you have sorted yourself

there was no need to post this image my man

you see once im dead its not my problem so why should i give a damn?

あなたにファック

Race-mixing, as you call it does not happen because of some media conspiracy. That's what retarded people actually believe. It happens because people love one another all around the world. It's too bad you're too pathetic to understand how you don't have to make a nuclear family out of white people like your parents told you to.

As the wealth of the world increases, so does literacy. So, no, there's no increase globally of stupidity. I didn't say that there's nobody else in the world that doesn't fuck their sisters and cousins, but I think that specifically is an issue among poor, rural whites in the United States that hate jews and post on hot pocket forums all night instead of getting a fucking library card and starting their adult lives.

>this

Just improve yourself.
Get fit, get a nice haircut, fix teeth if necessary.
Three things and you're sorted.

You can't do anything if you're not the best man you can be.

Yeah I did and she rejected me and fucked Chad(s).

You little cunt, you'd probably end up doing the same too. Rewarding bad men. So I don't particularly care that you do not exist.

WHERE IS THIS VOICE COMING FROM

Because her pussy was too tight to resist sweetie

its about time whites go extinct. they're the cause for most of the problems and the wars we're experiencing today.

feels good knowing that whites will be a minority in america in 100 years. feels even better knowing there won't be any whites there in 300.

No, you don't exist because I'm sterile you retarded fuckwit of a made-up ghost daughter.

There's a lot of unintentional inbreeding that goes on the the ghettos among blacks. Nobody knows who their father is, men impregnate multiple women, nobody ever moves out of the ghetto... Recipe for half-sister and cousin fucking.

>feels good knowing that whites will be a minority in europe in 100 years. feels even better knowing there won't be any whites in the world in 300.

FTFY

and i doubt your nigger descendants are going to be too pleased about it when they are literal slaves again once the chinese take over. slaves if they are lucky. more likely they will be used for medical and scientific experiments.

Beta cuck

thats rayciss

renegadetribune.com/after-inciting-a-race-war-against-whites-jews-are-now-giving-up-their-whiteness/

Take your meds Sup Forums.

you are thinking of jews, negro.

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

>whites will be a minority in europe in 100 years
in europe? how? you guys don't have such a high or threatening minorities percentage over there?

Even non colonial, tiny Ireland is mired in ethnomasochism.

put a jew in charge of immivasion.

with predictable results

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/

Listen to the orthodox jews.

By Jewish Law, they have to sex their wife every day depending on their profession, and at a minimum have to have two children.

Israel is the only modern country with above replacement rates child births.

Think about it -- you literally are doing the lords work by sexing your wife, and you are bad if you don't sex her enough.

just bants jap. i feel for you

Fuck off ghost daughter. I wouldn t have so much money if i would have fell for the vaginal jew

Move to America and use surrogacy, Pennsylvania has enough room for you guys.