Perfect wife don't exi-

perfect wife don't exi-

whos the scrawny crackwhore?

I really really hate degenerates

She's literally dressed as a whore to her own wedding.

he's punching above his weight a bit

Fucking women, bitch needed to be slapped the moment that dress idea came out of her mouth.

what? how is she a crackwhore? that wedding dress looks great

She looks like a cheap whore at her own wedding. Women who willingly portray themselves as whores deserve to be treated as whores.

Take a good look at her. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal user. Judge by her mind. She's a mental case. Skinny but anorexic face, she starves herself instead of staying fit you can see it in the face structure.

Is he a cuck in w8ing?

one of the greatest quotes of all time

is this what Sup Forums has become? been so intimidated by woman that by just seeing the mere presence of a beautiful lady would force you all to resort to self denial and personal safe space.

why are whites so fucking degenerate. kill yourselves please.

looks like she lathered herself in glue and dumpster-dived in Lady Gaga's skip...

Your sarcasm has been noted leaf, you're still getting raked though.

Degenerate and not political. Also confusing money-digging race-mixing whore to an actual good wife

Man, I'd have been uncomfortable as he'll if my wife walked down the isle wearing that with my grandparents present. My grandma would never truly respect her after that. My sister always chided me when I'd bring sluts home, too; this would have been one of those situations where you'd just know there'd be a lot of disgust behind all of those fake smiles.

When I got married, I recall getting up early and shaving my face, and washing my hair.

Why is the groom shamfurl dispray. Also his suit looks like shit.

The bride? looks hot, but that dress does not belong in a church setting. Looks catholic to me from . Would fug her, of course.

She looks like one of the Hanson brothers