Daily reminder that it is YOU, dumpfags, who create terrorists

Daily reminder that it is YOU, dumpfags, who create terrorists.

Shut the fuck up you fucking degenerate imbecile

Oh my fucking god

>if I tell a swede he's a cunt, it's gonna turn him into a mindless murderer and that's ok because I said mean things

I thought like that little retarded niggerburka when I was fucking Nine, where's my fucking peace prize?

The only reason she has a peace prize is because someone put a camera in her face

most ultimate of sages and a detailed report and I also hope you die of the most vicious cancer mother nature can spawn

So vicious that you can see it from the other side of the stree

So vicious that your kids go around your house smacking your cancer with sticks yelling: "That's what you get for being a braindead shitposter you fucking nothing."

I am pretty sure you were conceived by a weak sperm

Did you dad wank and your mom sat at it in the last moment?

Fucking fuck, man

The more people speak out on behalf of Islam, the more anti-Islamic terrorists will it create. Checkmate, pro-Islamic faggots.

>Criticize religion
>Turn its followers into terrorists

Why does this only seem to work on Islam? If only every religion worked this way.

OP completely BTFO /thread

So basically we just need to shut up and accept a full on take over? Nuke the planet.

>Islam is peace.
>#notallmuslims
>If you say something bad about Islam, ordinary muslims will become terrorists.

Energized my enneagrams.

>The more you speak against all Christians, the more terrorists will it create."
Oh wait... It only works with muslims.

Lol...we should let terrorism run wild to stop terrorism...

>criticize a group
>this makes random muslims become mass murderers seemingly at the drop of a hat
>why dont you like us!

That nature is precisely why Islam itself is evil.

Either the nature of Islam must change, or it must be destroyed.

>The only reason she has a peace prize is because someone put a camera in her face

Bullet*

This is actually a passive aggressive death threat. We saw the mayor of London do the same thing

Basically they're saying:

>if you criticize Islam we will kill you

The speaker gets to push off the blame on others because they themselves will not commit the act of violence. However the implied threat of violence is still used to enforce their demands

Criticize us and die

Wake up. Islam is at war with the world.

Retarded

>"If you criticise islam or even just radical islam specifically you create more terrorism"
>"Daily reminder that we have a rape culture and that ALL men are guilty of being sexist, racist and privileged! ALL white men are privileged! ALL men support rape culture!"

Lefties are literally retarded.

Gotta stop telling husband to not beat me or else he will beat me more. ...

Yeah this bitch is working for isis....
Because even obama won the Nobel prize....

>the more terrorists it will create

how fucking delicate does someone have to be to become a terrorist for being spoken against

i have jewish blood and Sup Forums wants me dead yet i love you guys

>Did you dad wank and your mom sat at it in the last moment?
That's offensive. All life is sacred.

>when all you know is ethos and pathos but the people wants logos.

Masala "I ran away from my problems, fled my country and left my family to die back home, all because of islam, to come to Europe and defend islam against the people who took me in and protected me" Yousafzai

Terrorism has nothing to with Islam

*sips Diet Coke*

Yeah if course it is
Continue living under your glass domr

She basically said that you have to lick muslim asses all the time or else they'll kill you.

This is what I call perfect PR.

summarizes it perfectly desu, I'm gonna use this

>Let me into your house or i will fucking firebomb it

no

Who's this semen demon?

Does anyone actually believe this anymore

So with that logic I better not talk about rapist because the rapist will flood out of the wood work.

Doesn't this just debunk the entire 'peaceful religion' claim?

by this logic, being in here shouting nazi, creates nazis

muslims, when telling someone to kill themselves actually works

kek bless

2/10
made me reply

Terrorism existed 40+ years ago, dickhead. Check the Lehi or the Irgun out.

Paki trying to justify why her subhuman degenerate religion inspires the most terrorists

Free speech and criticism are one of the cornerstones of western civilization.

>CRITICIZE US AND DIE!!!!

I expect no less from Hilldog

the arming of insurgents during the soviet invasion along with the arming and support of Saddam Hussein during the 80's is more or less the reason we're in this quagmire.

We should've let them kill themselves, but we wanted Iraq on our side during the civil war.

So if criticising muslims makes them terrorists, wouldn't the solution to be just banning them?

They talk big about how we gotta protect muslims and not say anything bad about them, but they go around talking shit about whites and christians. What's stopping us from becoming terrorists because of it?

>muh ultimate form of oppression

Yup, get the right lens and story behind that and you can make the kind of oppression people mastrbate to in movies.

>The more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists will it create
I thought they were the religion of peace?
It's very intolerant.
They should just accept other peoples opinions.
Unless, their doctrine encourages violence...?

>shia and sunni been killing eachother for 1400 years
>terrorism existed for 40+ years

terrorism is just a nice label for a bad ideology

the series is teekyuu