This triggers Sup Forums

this triggers Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/rapid-fire-kuji-mitsuhisa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source?

it triggered my dick

Your ancestors, you dumb spaniard

This is such an ugly clusterfuck that I can't even tell if that's a man or a woman.

Also its funny how Japs always take the moral highground on issues like this when their country is 10 times more extreme.

I'm just getting horny.

This triggers /muri-dies of heart attack/

>Legal citizens upset Sup Forums
What did xhey mean by this?

The only way I can see this being even remotely upsetting is the blatant propaganda? But that's no surprise.

mangapark.me/manga/rapid-fire-kuji-mitsuhisa

I think rape should be gentle. I hate violent rape.

It's not an issue if you stop it dead at the roots. Discreetly tolerating illegal immigration to use them more or less as second-class labourers is exploitation. Not letting outsiders in to unbalance your system is sanity.

>Signing bonuses up that high
Until they decide it was a "mistake" and order you refund it immediately :^)

>showering with your gun

This makes me incredibly angry

Why is there no sequence to your filenames?

I got lazy and I organize my files by date

this art style reminds me of ookami no kuchi: wolfsmund, the medieval trespasser torture rape manga.

same artist/author
she also has a short about the swiss army and a girl volunteering

>I organize my files by date
That doesn't sound convenient at all. And I still don't get it. And who drew this? The style looks very screwy. And is this going anywhere or is it just disposable fetish-garbage with /k/ pandering thrown in?

haha I knew I was right without search it up. I can tell just by the artstyle. I'm so fucking awesome check my digits kek

and the dialogue here, a female japanese manga author seems to portray the US with much more insight than the people born and raised here.

(checked)

Eh. She's no Go Nagai.

Anti-gun shills btfo.

WEW

Feminists should be natural gun-advocates. They're the great equalizer. Even the biggest shitlord can't hurt you if you have a 9mm and aren't retarded.

>first day nofap
>things aren't looking too well

>and arent retarded
>feminists

found the problem.

pretty much this movie, just a race change.

Nice storytime, thanks Sup Forumsnon.

Yes well, good thing we don't live in a word that is governed by common sense anymore huh.

Kuji Mitsuhisa. Same author as Wolfsmund. It's a one shot.

Jesus.. I forgot about Wulfsmund.

>TFW you will never be a young hispanic lesbian with /k/-chan as your senpai
>YWN watch her smile in pride as you gun down a trio of rapists Mozambique Drill style
>You'll never [spoiler]cuddle into her shoulder as you end another day at the gun range[/spoiler]

Why even live?