youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In most Asian cultures whiter skin tones are perceived as being superior

This could also be read as suggesting the bluepill is superior to the redpill

Black and red looks very edgy.
Blue and White looks majestic.

Has nothing to do with race at all.

not made by whites

One was wanked to be the stronkest card short of Exodia. The other was a standard card used by a loser.

YuGiOh was the shit when I was young. Greatest anime of all time.

But where is Blonde Hair Blue Eyes White Dragon?

This

wanked?

In the anime BEWD was always referred to as the most powerful card in the game short of Exodia.

>fuse with meteor dragon
>Meteor Black Dragon

Sup Forums btfo, racemixing is superior.

"Oh my god the Blue eyes White Dragon! Such a powerful card! Whatever will we do?!?!?!"

Like that.

>perceived
it's true though, these cards are merely a reflection of reality

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Ain't no surprise check out my red eyes
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I was going to make that argument but
>Blue eyes ultimate Dragon

Racial purity wins again

>fuse 3 blue eyes white dragon
>get best dragon
britbongs BTFO

>activate trap card
POL BTFO, FEMPENIS SUPERIOR

>activate solemn judgement
GOD IS SUPERIOR

DEGENERATES BTFO.

The dragons clearly have the same same picture size and look very similar when you look at them. So obviously they're just the same dragon, with slightly different coloration; so obviously they're equal...... just don't look too closely at the statistics or they'll confuse you.

I've only ever seen "wank" to mean masturbate before

wrong

All you fucking weebs should kill yourselves ASAP.

The natural enemy of the tranny is the tranny who's tranning the opposite way

t. faggot who thinks watching football makes him a man.

>activate STOTB

GOD BTFO BY A FUCKING PENKNIFE

KNIFE STATUS: UNBINNED
POL BTFO

Is this was true in many societies.
If there was a class of nobility they would spend of of their time indoors and out of the sun, so they would have paler skin. The working majority would be in the fields, getting baked by the sun. So (relatively) pale skin became associated with the upper echelons of society

>activate dark bribe
JEWS WIN AGAIN

BRITBONGS WILL NEVER RECOVER

Dark asians are far more subhuman than lighter skinned asians.

>reddifags will respond to this without saging.
stop posting

shieeeeeeet

>activate wiretap

GCHQ STRONK
BURGER BTFO

Well yeah. That's the context. They masturbate over the card for how amazing and legendary it is. Lore-wise there's only 3 of them in the YGO world. At least there was originally. Everyone was creaming over them.

>mfw I developed my own head canon to explain the power discrepancy consisting of an ancient feud between the two dragons with the Blue-Eyes eventually creigning supreme thus forcing the Red-Eyes to become the Metal Red-Eyes in a desperate attempt to combat the Blue-Eyes before getting utterly BTFO by the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon and retreating into slumber somewhere and becoming an ancient evil itself wallowing in hatred, some day, to be reawakened by a foolish traveler who happens across it resting place

There was 4, Kaiba had 3, Yugi's grandpa had one which Kaiba shredded in the pilot of Season 1.

> your mom and dad will never drive you to Books a Million again to buy you a pack of pokemon or yugi oh cards on a Friday night after going to blockbuster to rent Good burger and your favorite Spyro the dragon game for your ps1

Shieeeet

The White one works hard, but costs more, while the black one is weaker and costs slightly less.

This comes from something else though. Poor people had to work outside and thus got tan from the sun. Rich people stayed inside all the time and thus had lighter skin. Sind lighter skin was associated with more money because of that it grew to be a sign of attractiveness

desu I was sure if it was a blue eyes that got shredded or something else. No idea why Kaiba shredded it instead of keeping it. Don't think that cunt even compensated yugi for that shit.

Sup Forums got the heart of the cards kek

>red eyes, 7 stars
>blue eyes, 8 stars

higher stars usually have higher stats

May valentine is wouldbang/10

the anime is shit but the card game is still fun as fuck. Just picked up a deck for myself and my gf, and the combos you can do are amazing.

They cost the same.

Not true
Higher stars man you have to tribute monsters on the field to summon them
5-6 1 monster
6-7 2 monsters
Anything above is 3

Download duel links faggots

He shredded it to stop it being used against him, and because of the rules of the game (which they regularly flouted), you were only supposed to have 3 of a single card in a deck.

I recommend watching the uncut English dub or the Japanese version for more background.

>what is blue eyes ultimate dragon
Racial purity wins again

Are you retarded? 7+ is all 2 cards, unless specified otherwise

>anything above is 3

WRONG

key word
>usually

Today is supposed to be a good day. Don't fuck with me, man.

can you play it through pc

They are only equal on social status and their rights in an ideal government. But its not the governments job should be systematically creating a flexable social structure and their driving force should be religious gatherings and honour stuff but the value of honour is long gone bec of demoralization of language and other sorts of things (thats why socializing is casual af now). Get educatizedd

Not those cards though

stop trying to make me kms Sup Forums

Did you post it to reddit at any point?

I know exactly what you're talking about somehow.

Black and gold were one of the main German royal colors.

black people love yugioh

youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

old rules vs new rules.

Yes i think but you have to install an android emulator

>my gf

2/10 made me reply

Lmao

>whities weeaboos neckbeards btfo

AAAAAAAH DING-DING-DING-DING-DING

You guys should check out that new yugioh movie, it's fire. It's got an anti-SJW theme too. The English dub is out on nyaa.se

WWB (World's Worst Bait)

>A dragon
>A legendary dragon
Are you really questioning why one is better?

yes, she just bought me a clear wing synchro dragon and a torrential tribute yesterday.

>Rules of the game
MUH CATAPULT TURTLE

Red-eyes black dragon requires racemixing to be useful.

I'm going off battle city rules

Blacks and whites aren't equal though...

>implying
How can blue eyes compete?

Nah, m8, BC used the official rules.

whiteys BTFO

Meteor Black Dragon is shit.

This card is also shit.

Also shit.

Decent but it's a Ritual.

Only actually really good card/deck in the thread.

>implying its better than twin burst
I always btfo my opponents with this card.

>not calling Aryan Dragon by his proper nomenclature.

I don't know what this is, but it's pure autism.

I haven't played yugioh in like 14 years so my gf and I both built a d/d/d deck and have just been playing each other. I can beat her usually, but I feel like I'll get stomped against any other deck like zoodiacs or paleozoic frogs because I have no idea what anything does.

>White
>One of the best archetypes, has received numerous reprints, supporting cards, and updated deck mechanics through the years to remain competetive

>Black
>A shitty 2-tribute basic monster that got a fusion card with a monster you don't want to waste outside of its archetype

Niggers BTFO

>not buying yugioh cards from blockbuster and saving yourself a trip

Bad parenting

?? There's current red eyes decks, I don't know how good they are but they can beat blue eyes.

BLUE PEEPS HONKY DRAGON

Use overload fusion to summon best dragon.

Zoodiacs are dominating the meta right now. Like 75% of all tournament decks use them.

Worst part is, they're completely shaking up the meta with the most recent mechanic addition, but Zoodiacs are one of the only relevant deck types that isn't getting fucked in the ass by it.

blury

>red eyes
>meta
Nice try, Joey

Zoodiacs will be killed off eventually once Konami has sucked enough shekels out of them. I'll enjoy seeing the faggots who spent $1000 on them cry.

Paleozoics actually are actually keeping Zoodiac at bay over here though

>tfw Jinzbro fights against Trap degeneracy
Theres a bunch of Good Red eyes support, most recent REBD deck I played focused around OERD

Also
>playing on anything except YGOpro

You mean synchros and Xyzs?

Konami is gonna nuke the whole game within 2 years anyway, and restart with a reboot that brings it all back to basics. No synchros, xyz, pendulum, link, etc. Just normal, effect, fusion (polymerization will be eliminated), and rituals (monster will be in the fusion deck, won't need to be in the hand to be summoned, limit one ritual summoning card per deck).

Red Eyes have better abilities and support cards. Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon can be summoned from the deck in one turn.

Blue Eyes are just shitty high attack cards.

Check mate racists.

>I beat woman...... with my Dark Magician