Martin Schulz guaranteed to win in Germany

>AfD increasingly unpopular

>Lowest popularity since 2015

>Not so long ago the AfD dreamed of moving into the Bundestag with a clear double-digit result. In the polls, however, the right-wing populists are falling.

archive.is/uchOs

Germans aren't even trying.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Demoskopie_Allensbach#Kritik
youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AfD is low because of inner strife. I hope they stop that in time for the elections.

The AfD never had a chance of winning even at their highest they weren't going to win

>AfD increasingly unpopular
how is this possible? Do Germans want ever more rampant degeneracy and want to convert to islam nationally? Dear Providence tell us, why is Germany in the center of Europe?

>Spiegel
>being ultra leftist media outlet

No wonder they are posting these 'news'.

And that's why they lost a percent in saarland.

maybe... the polls are incorrect? maybe nobody wants to admit they support them over the phone.

>implying the AfD went from 11-15% support down to 7% in 4 weeks

The polls are as fake as the ones before the US election.

Slide thread

>der Spiegel

Why not give us taz.de as source?

It's the sole responsibility of the afd itself.
Infighting.
Richard Spencer tier Autists.
You name it.

It's very hard to fight against "degeneracy" when you are well-off, comfortable middle-class.
> t. a member of almost non-existent middle class in Russia
For me to get out on the streets and radicalize to a point of revolt there must be some major happening to force me out of my cycle. Why should i go on the streets and revolt, when i have a comfy life and in 2 years i will have enough to buy a house and immigrate to NZ?
Now imagine when you have 80% of your country living a comfy life like that.

>Trump isn't gonna win guys! Look at the polls! You should just stay home!

Shut the fuck up.

Well you can just protest for the good of the country? You've inherited a comfortable environment and you should want to pass that onto younger generations

pretty much this

as long as the average german gets his Bratwurst and Bier every evening, nothing will happen. Life is still to good to riot

Also allensbach is an institute well known for CDU ties, polling right wing parties notoriously low.
The once polled the right wing Republikaner at 4.5 instead of 10.5 points the later got in that regional election.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Demoskopie_Allensbach#Kritik

CDU are going to win retard, go look at Saarland

>delusional retards actually think Germany will ever stop the hordes of shitskins
I especially love the larpers who think there's a silent majority that heil hitler and are ready to snap and start genociding people.
You are not America, you will not be nationalist.

Saarland is ultra leftist. The fact that the leftists couldnt make a killing there already shows that nobody wants spd, green or linke.

t. Senor 56%

fuck off

Not a slide thread. I'm German. I didn't know der Spiegel was ultra lefty, but I suspect that poll is fake as hell. The Germans i know would never say they're voting for AfD in Nord Rhein (most liberal state), even though some of them might.

no

its just the trump affect
people see that trump is achieving nothing at all and just rethink their voting decisions.

Trump needs to get his shit together or we will never see the right wing to rise up in europe.

Also, what's up with taz.de? Give me a quick run down please.

>trusting polls after brexit
>trusting polls after trump
>trusting anything by stasi agent merkel and her censorship fetish

Germany, pls. Polls are another form of media that is meant to manipulate the goyim.

You will never be nationalist.
You are going to die.

Schulz will almost certainly be a bigger cuck and worse for Germany than Merkel, but I sort of want to see her lose because of what she did. Sort of like if I weren't American, I would rather have Bernie won than Hillary, because no one deserve to lose more than her.

trump is a retard and cant achieve anything, gets blocked by everyone, the laughing stock

he cant save murica and we will get merkel for another term and the AfD are retards finishing themself off

we are doomed

Trusting (((polls))) Hans you are better than that what happened in the recent elections huh? Don't listen to these idiots vote Afd and tell everyone around you to do the same

> Well you can just protest for the good of the country?
I can, but why should i? It's not like everything is on fire. It's getting shittier, yeah, but i'd rather go drink my evening tea, coding my little silly projects and play with F# and schematics, than join a political movement.
If there isn't a mob in your city burning everything most of people who have some social weight won't become radicals. I'm sorry, it's just a reality and i'm not saying it's good - it's just the way it
Russia started to fall into a far-right authoritarian capitalistic neo-liberal pit after the terror attacks in Moscow.
Do you think that something like a terrorist attack on school, with hundreds dead children as a consequence would be enough to revert the liberal wave?

>trump is a retard and cant achieve anything
Keep thinking that and think you're better off with Merkel or an even worse alternative, Kraut.

Buy Goy, Trump only had a 2% chance to win! Believe it! With such high quality (((polling))), why even have elections? *Rubs hands together*

Fix the economy you shit. I can't keep supporting my family indefinitely.

The only solution is revolution. Politics has failed to work for the native people and now actively works against you, preferring outsiders. Everyone that disagrees with the way the country is being run should go on a one week strike from work. If that doesn't get their attention, make it two weeks.

> In the polls

>Do you think that something like a terrorist attack on school, with hundreds dead children as a consequence would be enough to revert the liberal wave?
nope

this topic would go under other bullshit and not relevant stuff like after a week

people would change their profil pics and post something "sad"

a series happenings would be needed, no rest, terror should reach you bone marrow!

naive and stupid

>In the polls
AHAHAHAHAHAH

well you blew your chance at nationalism germkeks

>thats what they said about Geert and the polls were near enough correct

european polls aren't like american polls.

>Martin Schulz
Better start practicing for the coming bombings.
First the muslims will bomb you from the ground, then we'll be bombing you from above.
>muh EU armed forces
lmfao, you faggots are going to suffer worse than you did in ww2 and this time the Americans really will be the ones who destroy you.

If Schulz wins, I'm pretty sure Germany will burn.

>hitler
million of people gather to see their führer, children, old, rich, poor, everyone loves him

>schulz
"ruft doch mal martin!"

kek

> residency in NZ is on the way
> i'm not even fully ethnically Russian, part Finnish, part British (FUCKING IDIOT GRAND-GRANDFATHER CAME TO RUSSIA in 1915, WHY THE FUCK NO ONE KNOWS), part polish.
> go fix all century-long societal and economic problems.
School? Private.
Education? Paid for it.
Medical services? Private
Housing? Private
Roads? Mostly private.
Security? Private.
... why am i obliged to fix anything again?

stfu kike

>SPD

In Germany they tried making memes about
>Gottkanzler Schulz
akin to God Emperor Trump

It never ends.

hitler dubbs of truth btfo kike shill, as always

He paid some company to mimick Trump's campaign. It was and is disgusting.

I don't trust him.

fucking @msvetov, log in, sorry bastard

I wonder why

Because last time, our belived Motherland, went wage a civil war in which, we gain our lovable psychopath leader Stalin.

>lol western kike dictatorship = "democracy"

>the world must embrace democracy for it is the only true and free political system!!!

the world is not stupid and sees whats going on.

no matter how hard these kikes try to shoah

>believing every poll someone just published

...w0t.
I literally can't decipher your message. Is it some form of mockery?
OY GEVALT! :^(

They just need more enrichment. give it time.

Didn't the SPD just get BTFO in a regional election? The RED SURGE sounds like media horseshit

Pretty sure Merkel (who is only better by comparison to Schulz) is going to win according to the Germanons that don't sound like shills (unlike OP)

but for real the AfD has to stop the internal conflict, those stupid far-righters are constantly trying to take over the party and get Petry out. They actually think the party has a chance with Höcke as a leader. It is sad actually, the far-righters always destroy parties like this from within.

>naive and stupid
Was this supposed to be a comeback or something? There's literally nothing in it but name-calling. Fucking pathetic. Apply yourself.

>retarded normies getting the feeling that something is wrong
>got a vague feeling that what happened in the US, in russia was good
>have no idea that its actually the jews and the media that they control
>so the jews and media make them scared again

neat

I can see the Dutch getting cucked in their election since they haven't been flooded by Germans yet, but this just sounds like more leftist fake news like "Trump only has a 1% chance to win!"

Remember, (((polls))) are meant to shape, not reflect public opinion and Germany is awash in violent muslim trash. I'll give Germans the benefit of the doubt and assume they're not full retard yet.

reddit.com/r/the_schulz
Com join us for awesome Social Democratic memes!

german polls are pretty accurate, you ossi
also you can see it every day on social media
>right wingers turned and Petry and Pretzell for trying to get rid of Höcke
>normie voters turned on Höcke
>AfD attacking worker unions
>inparty fights and resignations of AfD members literally(!) every day
>Saarland 6%
And the list goes on

>because of inner strife
Yeah also because they're constantly showing they're a shit party, their politicians are incompetent and/or neonazi scum and their program is shit, too.

What a surprise.

When a country has a stable middle class it will never vote against it's interest and they are the most active voting block.

well, at least she makes refugees cry

youtube.com/watch?v=9qaxoX9MF0M

shut up shill

>their program is shit
implying you know their program, shill

Our only hope is Merkel has some 4d chess plan with her invasion.

Does anyone even know how many are coming and how many are deported?

No real information gets reported.

Sad part is, people suck it in.
They even go full "GOTT KANZLUH SHILZ WILL SAV US".
Makes me sad, because these people are otherwise decent.

Yeah, it's a weirdo grab bag to cater to all sorts of mongrels.

yeah you know after this merkel had her breakdown and invited the whole third world including this girl

neonazi scum? wtf are you doing on pol? unless you're a paid shill, you must be the stereotypical leftist edgy german kid.
You know nothing. have u watched the greatest story ever told?

>t. mentally ill Bernd
What a nazi cuck

u have neither read the AfD's program, not do you know anything besides jewish propaganda and lies about 33-45.

Literally everyone except the actual AfD voters have read it. Its a clusterfuck of bullshit that gives no answers at all and will hurt everyone except lobbyists and the rich
>DUDE, BUT THE MUZZLEMS

>u have neither read the AfD's program
Yeah I have you spastic.

oh guck mal, eine linke missgeburt

Stop blaming America for your bureaucratic incompetence you impotent fucking mongs.

Do you also like the one about the minimum wage?

t. Die Linke voting Sören

The has the highest educated people on average.

While the SPD is literairly the party of the dumb sheep.

>helicopter idling in the background

Piss off /r/the_schulz

*The AFD

you are
this

Cite the program, and translate the parts you find so bad so that others can read it too. im waiting

Oh guck mal, ein totaler Spastiker.

Good - I wish only the worst for you europhiles. I hope German providers block Sup Forums next.

>purge left-wing populists
>right-wing populists are cucks and corporate tools
>SPD ruins Germany
>again
Fuck Germany

>Martin Schulz guaranteed to win in Germany

Germany 1990-2017

RIP

They're also a sausage fest with

Why the fuck would I translate a program made by spastics to other spastics on the internet? You're such a spastic, Bernd.

german unification was a mistake

Exactly this. Why has no one learned?

Maybe Die Linke coups the government and hangs SPD and CDU, you never know.

why should i believe you