Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He complained about Obama going golfing but has already wasted 6 billion dollars of taxpayer money playing golf this month alone

His stance on the environment and his stance on net neutrality.

I don't have to prove anything to anyone

>Every attempt to change shit he promised to change has ended in failure or stagnation

That fucking filename

Nice ass though

Prove you're not a faggot and livestream your suicide.

Who is this PAWG semen demon?

The slide threads are real

I dislike that he's still a fairly big government guy and isn't working on eliminating welfare programs, instead backed ryancare.

I wish he would not support the jews soo much

LOL YOU THINK THESE "HUR DURR NAME 1 THING BAD " SHILL THREADS EVERYDAY ACTUALLY CHANGE ANYONES MIND?

Hahahahhahhahahhaa!! Go back to your homo pizza shop,Brock!

Worthless leftists!

>that filename
I can't tell if it's just a meta troll thread, or we're really being subverted

The way he talks about Israel and kikes is really concerning.

I wish he (along with basically all conservative politicians) were better at arguing their beliefs and explaining themselves and spoke more eloquently in order to appeal to libtards instead of just polarizing them away.

Tariffs on outsourcing.

Flies right in the face of free market capitalism, and I've always hated that idea.

He has his steak well-done.

Know what makes me sososoosad about Trump?

He hasn't thrown you anti-american leftists and neocons and glpbalists out of helicopters ...yet.

My favorite part was when he completely failed to do literally anything he said he would.

Eat shit Trumpfags, you got played.

I can do what I want and have nothing to prove to you OP. Nice try CIA or SHAREBLUE. We run this shit and not you. Tired of people like you trying to get us to say something bad about Trump. Fuck you. He is a hero and a God around these parts and if you cannot handle that than BTFO...Cashed me outside doe,how bout dat OP...

He thought Paris is in germany. Leftists in germany still mock him because og this. It was really embarrassing.

He's overweight and doesn't seem to have a proper diet and fitness regime. There's a criticism. Everything else is obviously flawless.

Hes against globalism.

his stance on everything except building a wall

BBRRRRRRPPPFFFFTTTTTPFPFPPFPFPFTTTTRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFF

He's not the white supremacist fascist that everyone says he is

my 1 criticism

>he's not hitler :( #iwish

This is a data mining thread searching for D&C wedge issues to use against us in 2018 and 2020.

Trying to hide in plain sight using meta comedy by naming his image "shareblue-datamining-image" doesn't change the fact that he is indeed ShareBlue.

OP will remain "1 post by this ID" and you morons will continually bump it for him.

Sage and report. Also report anyone who bumps this thread after me.

some other threads he has started before:

He has done nothing to improve our infrastructure like he campaigned to do.

he hasnt gassed the kikes and initiated the global race war yet

Today's slide thread is tomorrow's CTR talking point.

i was litterally getting going to type the same brap... a repeating brafbfbfbfbfbfb as her ass checks quivered and flamed the sweat sent

no thanks shill. i gave at the office. bumped.

I've seen this picture or others with this filename many times
This is someone trying to 'expose' shareblue by creating threads where they 'forgot' to change the filename

T H I C C

WHAT ABNA BASOLUTE FUCKIN FATASS PEICE OF FUCKING BHRAPPPPPPFFTTT SHIT, FUCK OF WITH YOUR FUCKING FAT ASS SLUTS FUCKC OFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Name 3 Hillary accomplishments in her 25+ years in the game of politics

He has a silly surname

He thought it would be easy to apply his program. Fool.

This is a lot of effort to get such easy accessible information isn't it?

>well done steak with ketchup
>SUPER OBVIOUSLY in Exxon's pocket

He has no realistic policy ideas and isn't influential enough in the political world to lead the free world.

He's not as good as hitler

Also

>PPPPRRRRRSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You fail at life and only look for bad things. Remember, God Emperor is know all and be all. Now before your master and apologize or else. Kek wills it. Pol wills it. Either that or face the big black slong waiting for you,wait,you may enjoy that.

He wish he was more neutral on Israel, but it makes the Muslim mad, so it's alright.

On environment he's kinda retarded. Other than that, I just wish he'd stop pussyfooting around. It's been two months already, just fire anyone that can legally fired, asssasinate all those that can't, intimidate Congress into doing your bidding, arrest Obama and Hillary, deport so many more, etc.

Just do it. You're the most powerful man on earth, no one can stop you. Just fucking do it.

He could lose some weight

climate change is real and bringing back coal is a bad idea

I got 2.

1: I live in montana, nothing he really does has any impact on us here. (Really applies to any president we have, we just dont really matter to anyone)

2: hes pro veteran this and pro veteran that. The VA is still a nightmare. Illegal immigrants and refugees have more benifits and more reliable access to them than we do. I get that it hasnt been long enough to see stuff happen but Im kinda worried that its just something he talks a strong game on but will continue to ignore like all the other politicians do.

Stop this intel gathering, shill. Maybe use a different picture next time as well.
Sage

Facts or Gtfo.
Saged because I know it's nowhere near 6 billion. Or 1 billion. Or a half a billion.

POL STOP REPLYING. THIS IS the same shill that post the same thread like 3 times now. Stand together and give no info. STOP ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT LOOK ALERT ALERT SAY NO TO SHILLS

>PPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBB-BB--B-B-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Hahaha. Nice shitpost brosephine.

FIGHT THE WRAITH ...OP WILL NOT DIVIDE US...ALERT ALERT. THIS IS THE SAME FAKE SHILL Hilary FANBOY WHO POSTED THIS SAME THREAD FEW TIMES. SAY NO TO INFO GATHERING ALERT ALERT DAY NO OP WILL NOT DIVIDE US WE LOVE TRUMP CASH ME OUTSIDE DOE HOW BOUT DAT

His stance on debts

YOU FAILED THE TEST BAKA...STOP UF U LOVE TRUMP DONT GIVE IN. HE IS DATA MINING