Brit/pol/ - Todays's the Day Edition

>'No turning back' on Brexit as Article 50 triggered
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39431428

>The Article 50 letter in full: Theresa May's Brexit notification vows to bring home the nation's 'self determination' to make sure we 'put our citizens first'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4360442/Theresa-s-letter-triggering-Brexit-full.html

>Pound SOARS as May triggers Brexit: Sterling flies as PM delivers rousing speech to Parliament after invoking Article 50
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4359854/Pound-stutters-triggers-Brexit.html#comments

>REVEALED: The EU countries aiming to SABOTAGE a hard Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/785376/eu-hard-brexit-article-50-exit-deal-negotiation-theresa-may

>Angela Merkel rules out key Brexit demand after Theresa May triggers Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/article-50-triggered-brexit-eu-theresa-may-watch-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-625608547/trigger-50-free-download
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4360348/Muslim-woman-38-accused-having-sex-boy-14.html?ito=social-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy fuck off you cheeky wanker.

For our friends across the pond.

m.soundcloud.com/user-625608547/trigger-50-free-download

Reminder that we beat this guy

because it's 2017

Church of UKIP Pakistan

What scum!

Can I get a happy Nige photo from today?

how did vaporwave/80s revival ever become the official music genre of internet shitlords?

Who is it?

Those were Christians that were hoping Nigel becomes PM because they thought he would help them stop being killed by Muslims isn't it?

swanky clothes on this welsh bird at PMQs

Pretty funny that geldoff and Eddie izzard did so much damage to remain

What? she looks like she's in her 20's. Who is she?

I'd be terribly disapointed if we didn't

>in Lidl
>go to get some feta
>can only find 'Greek style salad cheese'

REEEE, VOTING BREXIT WAS A MISTAKE

anytime I have any doubts that brexit may have been a mistake, I remind myself that people like this didn't want it to happen, and that they are really miserable that it did.

This is what British taxpayers money gets spent on

Another one

Old YKTD post here

Aloha Snackbar motherfuckers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4360348/Muslim-woman-38-accused-having-sex-boy-14.html?ito=social-facebook

You know the suit Ron Weasley has to wear to the Yule Ball in goblet of fire?

Yeah.

Anyone got anymore "Leave BTFO" collections from before the result was announced?

>Those socks

Perfect. Thanks lads.

Does anyone in the country listen to this man?

"Germany has always wanted to rule Europe"

Say the inventors of "balance of power".

> 60 billion €

I hope they get out of Pajeetistan.
Kek

He annoys the fuck out of me.

Are you fucking blind? How could you think this blue eyed girl in her mid 20's at most is a 44 year old Asian woman?

Reminder this guy's such a cunt his wife and kid topped themselves so they didn't have to be around him anymore lmao

Yeah, balance of power, meaning no one country should rule over Europe you fucking retard. The scales have tipped in favour of Germany for a third time and we're going to reset them, with force if need be.

Brit generals are super comfy, can i stay?

You've been memed. You are just an autistic nigger with no capability for facial recognition. They don't even have the same colour eyes.

How are we all celebrating? I have got a pizza on order and sipping a gin and tonic.

>I was led to believe it was Priti Patel
Jesus fella, think you need to invest in some glasses.

>not buying local produce from your local greengrocers, butchers, and bakers
>not collecting fresh eggs everyday from your chickens
>not having a roast dinner with above local produce, and with potatoes & parsnips from your allotment, and a few pints of ale from local English brewers
>not having rhubarb crumble for pudding made with fresh rhubarb from the allotment
>not having a delicious selection of local cheeses always in stock which you buy from the local market

sorry but no

f-fuck you lads

What's the most kek news article from your constituency?

pic definitely related

>1 Geldoff family suicide

>tfw no susanna reid wife

Swear an oath tod the Queen

oh the humanity

>no
>legal
>basis

Gina Miller's on Sky News now lads.

Like a Boss.

C'ya Hans.

She's pretty leftist but damn that pussy game be riddick

Don't worry goy.
Soon Lidl will be able to label that same cheese as feta.

THERESA MAY INTERVIEWED BY ANDREW NEIL ON BBC 1.

5 MINUTE WARNING.

why? she already achieved her goal of ensuring parliamentary sovereignty. that's all her crusade was about you fucking racist

Feeling black pilled lads. How do I get over it? Fucking sick of the state of this country. I'm honestly considering trying to start some kind of online job just so I can move to another country and avoid all this shit hole.

What do the other party leader's kids look like? I understand that Farage is infertile from a lifetime of cigarettes.

NO NOT WHEN NIGE IS ON! FUCK OFF! They do this deliberately to harm are Nige, Theresa is ugly and needs plastic surgery.

Dislike the man a lot. Yeah it sucks about Peaches but sorry not sorry if you're this much of a tosser about the working men's interests then fuck yourself hard.

Good shit m8s

eventually it stops hurting and you learn to enjoy its demise with memes and gallows humour

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Wish you never said that
Now I've flipped over to some proper gay shit

Come home to mommy already

>14
>you call on your mate at his house
>susanna reid answers the door in a silk gown
>she says "he's not home user, no one's home.. you look cold, do you want to come in?"
>she already has a bottle of wine open
>it's only just after school
>you sit on the sofa
>she gives you a glass of wine
>yfw

I wew'd just thinking of this. I remember a huge milf lived on our road and she actually did cuck her husband too.