Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqUsvv3gSRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nazis watch out!

>mfw a real neo-nazi not Sup Forums faggot would stab them to death
>feels good man

Racism is natural.

>Calling yourself a pol faggot

I can guarantee my left nut that the majority of those guns are just airsoft bb rifles. I bet only one of those cucks actually has a real rifle but even then i bet its just empty mags.

All I have to do to stop those guys is just avoid them. Since they're white I have no problem with them. All I have to do is stay away from them.

Heil Hitler Faggot.

>not butchering the Constitution is now fascist

Lol yah they look like they will cause so much damage. Oh yeah, a fucking leaf.

>fn p90
o i am laffin

checked

It's pretty funny how the anti-fascists are using the exact same tactics fascists use of asserting power, while their accused "fascists" are using the legal democratic systems in place to assert power.

I wonder if the anti-fascists have a dictator they'd like to put in charge.

>That banner

Do they really think these ANTIFA fags could go against the millions of people who are actually capable of being in a firefight?

>guns are bad!
>uuuh except when uuuh we need them

CRRAAWWWLLING IN MY SKIN, THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>Doesnt want racism.
>Becomes the racist.
>Doesnt want fascism.
>Becomes fascist the moment the government turns on the right.
Can't make this shit up.

kek, I didn't notice that

LEAF
E
A
F
>fuck off

>NO RACIST
>NO KKK
>NO FASCIST USA
Straight from the faggot 80's commie band MDC, you faggots need new shill chants. They are called Millions of Dead Cops, and even supported trannies back then, see the pattern of failed pinko-commie shit yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=GqUsvv3gSRo

>mfw you called yourself a Sup Forums faggot

u mad stormfags??!!

>he doesn't identify as a polfag

AIRSOFT
I
R
S
O
F
T

Sweet airsoft guns ahmed!

Digits confirm. Airsoft pussies.

white people just seem to get a kick out of killing each other for brown people and the jewish.

Jesus the bearded dude in the center is the only one that remotely looks like he's not LARPing, assuming some of these guns are even real they're the same old Starbucks faggots thinking they're going to be Che Guevera

nigger you know its true

just accept it

Shadilay.

These cringey faggots WISH they were anything but total losers. Airsoft...really?
Keep up the good work