If trump is a winner why is he losing right now?

if trump is a winner why is he losing right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/03/15/fox-news-poll-315/
investmentwatchblog.com/make-it-viral-hillary-clinton-voter-fraud-caught-in-nevada-iowa-california-ny/
investmentwatchblog.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He won the election. How is he losing?

sometimes you win by loosing, sometimes you loose by winning.

why do you care?

POL STOP ALERT IGNORE THESE COWARDS AND DO NOT RESPOND IN THE THREADS . THEY WILL JUST GO AWAY. OP YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE AS THIS IS NOT YOUR LAND. WE OWN IT AND TRUMP IS OUR KING. FUCK OFF. ALERT DONT LET THIS FAG DIVIDE US. LOVE MY POL BROTHERS . LETS STAND AND BACK THEM OUT ALERT ALERT STOP RESPONDING.

why didnt he just fly over mordor?

losing what?

here is example: their is a boxing match between you and a downsyndrome retard and you beat him up so you won the boxing match but you are a looser.

or you have a boxing match against myke tison and you last for 6 seconds and everyone cheer how courageous you wer because you stood up against such a machine. despised being the looser in boxing.

His approval rating is 36%

>muh 35% approval rating

Did you get that fake news from the same (((media))) that gave clinton a 99.9% chance of winning?

And trump hasnt built a 4th reich, so im not too haply so far

>loosing
>looser

So what, kiwi? He won. w-o-n.

According to the news thats been against him since the beginning.

>clinton a 99.9% chance of winning

they predicted a slight hillary lead which turned out to be pretty accurate.

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTA HU-WAT

i will force this and also ther*

Same people who are now not approving were supposed to give Killary
> A DOUBLE DIGIT LANDSLIDE VICORY
according to polls

More votes, sweetie.

>winning

>revisinionist history
lol

cool list, hans! now go prep your wife's bull.

Illegals dont count sugar muffin honey doo

Even the Fox polls are bad. The most recent approval rating from them is 48%.
foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/03/15/fox-news-poll-315/

Hanging around 50% is normal.

Because as much as Sup Forums likes to pretend it doesn't mean anything, the fact is and always will be that Hillary won the popular vote. She's the President that the majority of people in this country wanted. That's a fact.

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>That's a face.

>last second polls so they can claim they werent demoralizing and faking data
lol

Has any of those presidents been as controversial?

Our own government is against trump.A government that owns the news.

not after you subtract illegals

Prove it.

Obama was the first black president. That's controversial. Fox is in a different league from CNN and the rest. They're honest, and even their polls are bad.

>CNN/various fake news agencies have him at 35%
>Fox has it at 48%
>mfw I'll probably never know his actual approval rating

I mean isn't it fucking obvious, how can you even take these yellow press faggots seriously?

Do you just willfully ignore the fact they've been exposed as corrupt and making it their personal mission to smear Trump at every turn?

>inb4 non argument

that last minute confidence helped trump.

>fox
>honest

Sage you goddamned faggot twink

Are you tired of winning yet?

Hey Pedro, you may have not realized this...
But the president is elected by the states because the founders knew democracy was shit. None of them disputed that, their only dispute was with how shit government was (read: republic or federation).

They don't like the pres, so what? You're going to discredit everything they say?

>your voice
>matters

>You're going to discredit everything they say?
They sorta don't leave you with a choice... Provided you care about anything other than the dnc/marxism.

Most people were on board with Obama at the time.

I constantly hear this shit thrown around but is there any evidence for it? Or are the 3 mil illegal votes a meme?

You're going to see a CNN weather report saying that it's going to be 72 F today.
>bullshit, it's going to snow

>getting your weather from cnn
It's like you haven't heard of The Weather Channel.

You can read approval ratings?

Respond to the argument, don't attack the person.

ONE DAY I WILL SHUT UP THESE KIKES AND THEIR LYING JEW MOUTHS

I'm making a joke.
No one disputes that the filler pieces about a new local subway-esque and puppies are probably accurate.

>He doesn't know about polls by now

sad!

>C-c-cuck!

>m-m-m-muh cnn

just kys faggot

pleb

Wasnt just illegals, also people voting in multiple states.
investmentwatchblog.com/make-it-viral-hillary-clinton-voter-fraud-caught-in-nevada-iowa-california-ny/

Holy shit Dubya got a nice boost from (((9/11))), Trump doesnt even have to stage a terror attack, he could just listen to dems & media and drop all security and within a week there's a big attack.

I bet you get worried when AJ says there's going to be a thermonuclear war every year.

>investmentwatchblog.com

But no, seriously. How did he win the election only to have 30% approval rating ten weeks in? How does that work?

see pic

If rope day ever comes, do we hang the libs for treason and supporting pedophilia or use them as slaves?