Norwegian living in England. Norse-Anglo genes. Name a better combination of DNA. Pro tip: you can't

Norwegian living in England. Norse-Anglo genes. Name a better combination of DNA. Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzhoURAKoMA
youtube.com/watch?v=b3hzR939uB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm an european mutt and i would kick your white ass

muh DNA!! muh geness!

not a thread. say juh

Sorry

Proud Inuit/aboriginal here

burzum should change their name. sounds like the name of some disgusting balkan food made with rotten goat milk,

>Anglo
>Norse
>"good DNA"
Kek. You're literally a hybrid of two pussy-whipped subhuman cucks, what the hell is so good about that?

It's carved onto the Ring from Lord of the Rings.. most Norwegian black metal bands did take their names from the lore. Gorgoroth, Isengard, ect.

>anglo
ew

>anglo genes
>claims to be Norwegian
Ikke en av oss.

South german is best mix between North and South imo.

Men min godeste svenske, Norske og svenske gener er stort sett det samme :)

Ro deg ned

v-viking m-masterrace!

Zen fascists will control you
Hundred percent natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face
Close your eyes, can't happen here
Big Bro' on white horse is near
The hippies won't come back you say
Mellow out or you will pay
Mellow out or you will pay

Aldri glem 1807, dod over den evige engelskmann.

balkan-iberian. more specifically serbian-portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzhoURAKoMA

Ja, och det är anledningen varför det finns inget bra med att vara norsk. Norska gener är nästan identiska med swedistanska.

t. Abdullah

t. cuck

Alex? Kristopher? Oliver? Benjamin?

Those are four Anglo-Norwegians I know so maybe you are one of them. I know the ones who could vote voted for Brexit.

Anglo-Dane here. It's good to be a nice combo eh?

Northern Italian and German

I'm afraid my name is an uncommon name in England, yet a fairly common one in Scandinavia.

Japanese-japanese is better overall

Thousand years of Japan while you were still living in mudhuts proves it

A most potent mixture, good Sir. Elsker dansker!

Its Hjalmar isnt it? You sound like a Hjalmar

Oops, meant for

Sami + Celt

I'm afraid not. That's a good name though

Very interesting

>Thousand years of Japan
Literally everything copied from China

>tfw bagged an Anglo-Saxon wife as well.
She's good stock and not one of these half celts.

Anything older than 1000 years is bullshit fake history anyway

Have fun trusting revisionist ancient history written by jews

Also everyone from before Japan became Japan has been wiped out at least once, so who cares if they came from extinct Chinese? The Chinese today are nothing like the Chinese of then.

May as well say BUT WE ALL CAME FROM AFRICAN NIGGERS YO

Yes, Japan purposely killing itself via voluntary extinction because the whole country is full of hikikomori NEET losers who can't get a girlfriend definitely proves that the Japanese are superior.

youtube.com/watch?v=b3hzR939uB8

Emil

Haha, no.

pure irish

>using le joos-excuse to defend your pure anime land
Literally everything copypasted user.
Writing, check. Religious cosmology, check. Architecture, check. Weiqi, check. Hanfu, check. Umbrella design, check. Even fucking bushido is a direct translation from the writings of a Ming scholar.

The only unique japanese cultural invention is pic related.

I like it

Anglo-Danish blood reporting

Norse-Gaelic

>Thinking anything associated with anglos is in any way shape or form a positive thing

Yea, nah. I'm 100% snownigger, and my overall impression of the UK is less than favourable. Anglos are pure scum and a pestilential influence on mankind. British culture is literally the worst affair our confused primate species endeavoured to cultivate. Current day britain is quickly gonna become a third world shithole. And it would've happened regardless of brexit,I might add.

Anyway, I'll grant you that you're less shit because youre also part norse, but the anglo contaminates everything it embeds itself into.

Varg.

Go read/learn some history. Peace and love.

Thor

Definite geological engineer.

>Everyone conveniently forgets where the Angles were from in all of these threads

Reptilian hybrid, looking for the whitest white concubines to dilute the poison while keeping its kick.

>muh saxon heritage
>w-we're just as germanic as you guys!
>w-we're totally n-not a mongrel r-race guys!

anglos have to go. people say germany fucked europe over one time too many, but no. Anglos are far worse than Krauts.

*anglos internally*

Do you walk around with a hammer and a cape?

Say when you retard

I'm talking about the last 1500 years, not irrelevant shit from before any of our related ancestors existed

Relating yourself to those thousands of years ago that have no connection is literally WE WUZ or in this case CHINESE WUZ KINGS OF ASIA tier

Merovingian Nordic ftw