twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 Lacy /ourgirl/

Literally who

would succ

>girl
????

laci has become woke.

slam piglet

She looks like such a dumb airhead. Is this why most of us just want to stick our dicks between her tits?

a lefty feminist and a anti sjw tranny

>Laci Green is redpilled now
What in the fuck is happening in this mad world?

>Inb4 Lacy /ourgirl/
Drug abusing overweight w/many more partners than most women can count.

Most certainly not "/ourgirl".

>the progressive fad is failing and she is now going to say she had a "red pilled epiphany" because there's more money to be had now in not being a crazy liberal.

I'm planning to jack of for the enter chat. This is going to be good.

Stop shilling irrelevant 'celebrities' please.

Jewish wench who makes youtube videos about how having lots of sex totally won't make your herpes-infested vagina loose

>total republican rule is textbook fascism

Are they gona fugg?

I FUCKING HOPE SO!! PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!

I love femboys but find Blaire incredibly off putting. Something is just wrong. His skin and lips. He looks dead

I'm still not drinking for lent, however if you're drinking while you watch this you should have a drink every time laci tries to make a point or reference using harry potter, game of thrones, or whatever other fictional fantasy story.

I hope Blaire destroys Laci. I would hatefuck Laci in both eyesockets.

That would be the biggest ideological flip flop I've seen in a long time. I thought Laci was beyond salvaging.

I'd redpill the shit out of her tits and face and ass

Wow I never seen a peanut butter & jelly burger before

Pale trannies are the best M8

I expect nothing. It's woman.

she's not pale. She's yellow and her lips looks weird. I keep saying it but I never get any replies, so I guess it's just me though.

That's a transsexual. If you are a healthy human being you will naturally realize there are several things that are quite wrong with them.

Laci is /ourgirl/

She is redpilled af

sure, but a lot of trannies can look sexy.

Laci is just an opportunist. She will shift political views overnight if it means more jew gold.

Since when? Is it opposite day, or what?

No I see it too but then I don't find any tranny attractive so I just put it down to that.

I doubt it, we're likely gonna get a repeat of the JonTron/Destiny debate.

Obviously Blaire is /ourgirl/

She's jewish, she'll go wherever the shekels flow

Never trust the eternal merchant.

THICC

How about no?

Ok guys, why if Blaire suddenly appeared in front of you and tried to suck your tiny beta dick? What do?

DON'T YOU DARE SAY TRANNIES ARE NOT HOT! TRANNIES ARE THE BEST WOMEN/MEN EVER TO EXIST!

This is fucking brilliant! If Blaire's perspective even penetrates Laci's skull 1% laci will be forced to change as a person (from being a vile acidic moron who hates everyone who doesn't agree with her)

Fag leaf

Reminder that Natalie Mars is the true /ourtranny/

archive.is/vY2Rp

good i want to fuck that smelly STD ridden and hairy vagina of hers

They're an abomination. Don't start defending them Leaf.

>laci_shooting_up.webm

She knows which way the wind blows.
She'll be raking in conservabucks in no time

I want to hate fuck Lacy so hard she forgets her liberal ways and coverts.

kys

>tfw Allah reaches out his mighty hand to pluck from the sky the she-man creatures.

She has probably taken a lot of dicks

fuck you you discount paki get good taste in mates! Pro-tip Indian women are shit!

Scissor when?

I don't even know what's in it for Blaire, debating a dumb fat-titted MTV sexologist.

She puts books facing forward on her shelf because she doesn't have enough books to fill the shelf

Get cucked leaf

She's pushing maximum density.. She'll be obese when older

I'm friends with her, shes not as liberal ad she gives off.

I was hardcore liberal before Sup Forums, lots of people here also started left and got redpilled hard

Who is Blaire White and why would I care?

Blaire is our king

Milo is our queen

Save the children. Laci brainwashes kids. Blaire will not be debating but educating

plz be my redpilled gf (male)

in a fight between a hot jew and a tranny.

i'm gonna side with the jew. My dick has no ideology, and trannies freak me out.

Like "homophobic" is a bogus term. I think fags are gross and should be put into the closet or off the roof, but i'm not really 'afraid" of them. When i see a dude in a dress with stubble, and he starts talking in that buffallo bill voice, alarms start rigging in my head. Its like when you hear a car peel off squeeling. Or if you saw a homeless person with a knife. Your brain just fires off a repeating message of "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!"

Thats how i feel about trannies.

So laci, put him in the oven.

am intrigued

Well, you're the one who's here defending the trannies so individually that says more about you, faggot.

Too bad that was about 60 lbs ago.

Both are utterly unbearable, Green for being an annoying cunt and White for being an annoying scrotum. How about both change their last names to Red to reflect how they'll look on the day of rope?

The real redpill is abandoning the nonsensical modern paradigm, left or right.

>Sup Forums has nothing better to do than watch girls bicker.
No wonder they are so supportive of a reality TV president.

obviously, Laci has embaced islam

#inshallah

NO.

I don't know why I get that impression but she looks like she can suck some mean cock

I wanna pound her ass.

>laci developes friendship with blair
>become close girlfriends
>one night when they are alone
>blair becomes filled with insatiable lust
>pulls out her dick
>proceeds to futa rape lacie all night long
>lacie cries and begs for her to stop at first
>but by the end she completely mind breaks
>and becomes a fuckpig that craves blairs cock
>gets preggers
>gets raped while preggers
>blaire gets superpowers from drinking lacies titty milk

To be completely honest, I consider Tila to be /mygirl/ even though she's a self hating mentally unstable whore. You'd be a cuck to marry a woman with sex tapes on the internet, but at least she's on our side.

Everything about her screams degenerate succubus

Bullshit, you can't red pill "stupid." Also, I know this is you, Laci, you chubby kike.

It seems like you're the EXPERT Mark!

Why did that make me hard?

kek has great mercy for repentant sinners.

How big is your penis

i agree

I can imagine her in a vid sitting on a different couch - the grey couch of truth

TRAPS ARE LIFE

The flesh is weak brethren

5.9 inches

R u qt? Post pics

Would you have a threesome with them Sup Forums

6.4 inches with a 6" circumference

Isn't it amazing when liberals have to be nice to someone just because they're a tranny?

It must cause a fucking seizure from their brains having to work out what the Official Thought Police Party Lineā„¢ is on situations like this.

Trannies are our best hope at redpilling these morons, they're immune to their bullshit.

Can the fat one just show tits and leave YouTube

i want to make white sharia rape gangs become real with laci green

and that tranny faggot is a basic bitch anti-SJW anyway, i couldnt care less about that entry level pro-/anti-feminist crap discussion that's about to occur

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA