If you voted for this man, you are a traitor to your country

If you voted for this man, you are a traitor to your country.

We have a staggering array of resources at our disposal to track you down. We have detailed lists of your real names, home addresses, workplaces, social media accounts, and family members. Capitalist pigs and neo-nazis will be hunted down and butchered in the most spectacular mass cleansing ever witnessed. Anyone who attempts barricade themselves in their homes with personal firearms will have their homes set on fire with them inside. America will embrace communism, and anyone who stands in our way will be made an example of. We have every right to be a cruel and torturous as we please to our enemies, and make no mistake, we will savor every second of it.

Enjoy your last few days while you can, because we will ensure you die wallowing in your own regret.

get a job you loser

You couldn't find your dick without a mirror you silly cunt.

>We have detailed lists of your real names, home addresses, workplaces, social media accounts, and family members.

lol

derp derp derp

I didn't vote for Jeremy Clarkson you faggot

I wish you were cool enough to do this.
>mfw the leftists are as eager to MAGA as we are

Awesome. You're gonna attack rednecks who have guns and a strong urge to kill.

I'm so fucking glad you're all going to die for your idiocy soon and you will no longer be able to come here and shit the place up anymore.

That's highly disrespectful.

LOL COME GET ME FAGGOT

Seriously if you think this would work on fucking Sup Forums your an idiot. You think everyone here hasnt larped like this before? We all have

Cool story. I'm not worried, I carry. I hope you come after me, I could use the target practice.

>1 post by this ID OP bait thread
>this is all it takes for shills to get 300 replies and slide actual important threads
stop responding redditards

Can't you fucks just start civil war already?

What is this, the leftard version of the gorilla combat pasta

LMAO
literary laughing at ur life

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Blow it out your ass.
I've got balls of steel.

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

If doubles, this is now a K E K thread.

Bring it, faggots.

Rollin', Hitler.

It takes an average mind to see through this shit, but even that can be hard when the bait is strong.

I know, why dont people sage?

>tfw there might be a Civil War 2: Cleansing Boogaloo in your lifetime

So much for the tolerant left.

We are LARPers and we will pretend to be effective.

FTFY

so like...do it faggot

Wow, you guys are getting desperate. Moloch's power must be waning quite a bit by now.

Come and get me.

Rollin' it.

>actual important threads
>pol

lol (in russian)

I've been trying to convince my parents to buy a gun because of this but they don't listen.

Oh by all means do come by. I live in Nevaa, laws here regarding private property are very generous. A mob of Libfucks steps through my gate, it's completely legal for me to kill them all, I'll never even see the inside of a jail cell.

Nigger please start any time now, LARPing faggot.

Kek

why not

these bait threads are getting extra vulgar

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
I would love to see that happen.
>trump assasinated
>queue Mattis death squads
>slay/jail commies/establishment faggots

Knowing how sick, edgy, and twisted liberals are - this is probably a cake.

Get in here

Rollin'

We have Mattis on our side, we don't need to worry about any military let alone some lefties.

Mighty Mattis would just starve himself for three days and nights until he's famished then, with a shout of spectacular malice, he flies through the streets devouring every leftist, stuffing you down his maw with enormous vigor, grabbing up and not sparing anyone in his path who looks like a "damn commie." You have guns? Doesn't matter, he will have an iron deficiency and he knows how to chew metal. You have a knife? That's not a knife, it's Mattis' idea of a toothpick. You have a nuclear weapon? He'll stuff it in his asshole to clear out all the hardened shit after he feasts on your dead flesh. You hear me? Mattis will literally detonate a nuclear warhead in his rectum just to vaporize your slimy remains.

And then after Mattis has swept through with his certified 99.9% kill rate, Mike Pence and his (electro)shock troops and inject his taser into your scrotums and pussies.

>using Kikebook
>following obvious shill media

lol k