twitter.com/l1quidcryst4l/status/855980815066570754
twitter.com/rockpupper/status/855979254558842882
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
archive.is/4ydAt
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where else is there to go.

I don't really think of this shit as western society. Jew influenced Western society maybe, or maybe that's just wishful thinking. Still I feel like these sorts are a loud and vocal minority, their supporters are less of a minority but even some of the more sensible lefties of met hate this sort of crap.

BILL NYE YES

eastern europe, middle east, china

these places have their own problems but it's a matter of tradeoffs

I... don't understand. Is this a joke?

You know I used to be pretty moderate, but then I see shit like this and it makes me think Hitler had a point or two.

This is science, cis scum.
Get with it, don't stand in the way of PROGRESS

We should not abandon our civilization, we should save it.

kill it with fire

I would say eastern Europe, but then again we're full, so fuck off

This, I don't find it hard to make a division between the two

You mean Jewish Satanic Kabbalah society? Yes

Worst thing I´ve seen and heard all day. Embarassing desu. Bill Nye needs to retire.

What the fuck?

What?

I've seen shit in the years I've been but I think this just broke me. Hitler was right. I spent years trying to argue against it but I can't anymore.

This is it. I'm done.

I agree

this is just (((Hollywood))).

blossom has a phd?

This seems so blatant that (((they))) might be trying to fan the flames and make u even more radical.

us*

Do I take the Hitler pill or the Jesus pill?

I'm fucking fed up.

what the fuck

are you really full? I heard half your country has moved to Western society and are contributing to the fucking problem.

Don't bother poles are delusional hypocrites

society was a mistake

I'm going to be so fucking happy when you stormkebabs go chew Mohamed's cock somewhere else

twitter.com/l1quidcryst4l/status/855980815066570754

I always think some deep cover accerlerationist Sup Forums user does this shit. I've seen copya pasta's on Sup Forums about liberals that read out similar to this
this

I actually used to like Bill Nye when I was in grade school.

twitter.com/rockpupper/status/855979254558842882

It was all a mistake, burn it down

what more can we do? we fought so hard to get trump elected and even he just goes along with the status quo
yeah and they control the mind of nearly every western teenager

Loving this salt.

You lost.

This is pretty funny. Sup Forumsacks just can't appreciate this level of humour because they are all emotionally constipated misogynists.

Oh boy you sure got us Leaf!

Sucked any dog dick lately?

Always chose Jesus. Hitler is dead. He can't help us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

> she did all this
> but didnt show her "junk"
Wtf
Did these people really looked at this number and thought its a good idea?

BEWARE

IT'S A LEAF

DO NOT REPLY

this is like Moshe's problematic

"that is the right message, rachel (((bloom)))berg"

I just don't know whether to go Catholic or not

>DO NOT REPLY

No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.No.

IGNORE LEAF POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO LEAF POSTERS

M-mm... science.

were going to Mars to get away from these motherfuckers, ask elon

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0

When everyone forgets what real science is in exchange for feminist and SJW propaganda bullshit.

We have already changed the minds of many and the culture shift is on our side now. Just keep up the good work honestly. Gen Z is inspired by us.

Keep raising awareness, fight for what you believe in, work to better yourself and reach your full potential. The pendulum is clearly swinging back and I believe it isn't too late. The internet is a wonderful tool, since media, hollywood and higher education have all been subverted we have finally been afforded a tool to spread our message and reach people. "alt lite" types like Molyneux and as much as I hate him Milo, as well as Sup Forums are all contributing to the cause.

[remove]

noooooooooooooooo

Elon is /theirgoy/ tho

weimar republic and end days of rome got nothing on this

wtf is this fucking shit

Not all Leafs are alike.

oy vey

>bill nye the """"""""""""science"""""""""""" guy

Exactly. The point is to form a glorious Muskian empire in the heavens and return a thousand years later with a legion of Emperor Musk's finest space marines to cleanse our anscestral home of degeneracy.

We gotta hurry though. The Chinese are already on Alpha Centauri.

>I didn't known World Peace got a second series

Forty_keks.jpg

Yeah i'm atheist but all i see in an atheistic future is morale nihilism and eventually chaos. Should i got culturally catholic again like my ancestors?

56% golem pumping out the degeneracy like always

Color me suprised...

archive.is/4ydAt

>According to a report by trend forecasting agency J. Walter Thompson Innovation Group, only 48 percent of Gen Zs identify as exclusively heterosexual, compared to 65 percent of millennials aged 21 to 34.

>On a scale of zero to six, where zero signified "completely straight" and six meant "completely homosexual," more than a third of the young demographic chose a number between one and five, indicating that they were bisexual to some degree. Only 24 percent of their older counterparts identified this way.

>Fifty-six percent of 13-to-20-year-olds said that they knew someone who went by gender neutral pronouns such as "they," "them," or "ze," compared to 43 percent of people aged 28 to 34 years old. Over a third of Gen Z respondents also strongly agreed that gender did not define a person as much as it used to. This figure dropped to 23 percent among millennials who were 28 and up.

You know what they say: America does everything bigger. The degeneration and collapse of America will be unlike anything seen yet

Latin america?

DOOM!
DOOM!
DOOM!

well i don't want my kids growing up in this society, this shit needs to be gone within a decade, and that doesn't seem likely

who comes up with this awful shit

"The Bible records that the tribe of Levi did not worship the golden calf. When Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said: 'Whosoever is on the LORD's side, let him come unto me.' And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them: 'Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel: Put ye every man his sword upon his thigh, and go to and fro from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.' And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men."

(Exodus 32:26-28)

I laughed my ass off at that too

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

here is some ear bleach btw if you guys need

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS.

>2012
>Burst of bright light
>Stranger appears
>It's me... But older? A few more wrinkles, some grey hairs.
>"Quick! We don't have much time! Bill Nye, you know, the beloved Mr Rogers type science guy from kid's TV, gets a show in 5 years and it's post modern, hipster, pop shock, and he has a woman on who sings about her vagina, and she says people can choose their gender and that it's a spectrum, and she raps about fleshlights and moistness and pansexuality, and all the while Bill Nye (you remember, the science guy?) is raving at the turntables and at the end he says that it's the right message! And President Donald Trump is letting it happen!"
>Wut.

dude those are some fire bars, low key lit af

>who comes up with this awful shit
I think you already know.

>Gender is on a spectrum
:^)

You are now aware of the fact that someone sat down and wrote:
>"Are my options only hard or moist?"
>"My vagina has it's own voice."
>and apparently they did so unironically
tfw they are most likely going to show this to grade schoolers as part of their sex ed curriculum.

>eastern europe
Haha, no.

Stop being gaslit everyone.
They have to push this kind of garbage so hard because no one wants it.
Stop watching Miley Cyrus videos and calling it the archatypal modern woman. Go out and speak with real women, 95% of them would call this obnoxious nonsense. Go speak with some white boys, they aren't like fucking Bill Nye. Sure there's trashy people and people are a little trashy but not this extreme. Jesus. Go to church. Go to a bookshop. Don't go to a Bill Nye concert and you'll be alright.

I wouldn't want my kids to grow up in this shit either. The most important thing is getting more people on our side, with this sort of shit in the video plus unadulterated free speech we didn't really have before we can do it, but we really have to fight and it's not going to be easy. Bettering yourself in every way you possibly can is important too. Either way don't give up that's what's most important. The fuckers who talk about "the black pill" on here do more harm than anyone else.

this is what happens when you stop conquering the world and stop being warlike.

So this is what Caligula meant when he wished that Rome had but one neck.

Just inclined to be a total hedonistic twat head now and enjoy the decline as the world turns to shit thanks to left wing retards and degenerate Ahmed Akbars. Society/Civilisation can get fucked, it doesn't deserve to be saved.

I thought gen z was supposed to be the saviors. I guess me and the millennials will have to genocide them also :(

>elon
is busy with his new honeypot

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's what they want.
The reason to not be a hedonist is that it is bad for you. You won't be happy.

>bill nye the mechanical engineering guy
>MUH VAGINA

When will American burn?

THANK YOU KIND SIR
Do you happen to have eye bleach too?

It's already burning

you can't deny that this is slowly being normalised, they're teaching children how to be transvestites at 5

>Do I take the Hitler pill or the Jesus pill?

jesus:
>dude turn the other cheek lmao

hitler:
>those who want to survive, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight, they do not deserve to survive in this world of eternal struggle!

your choice

your people lost control of the world a long time ago, things have been going downhill since the burger rebellion and I think we already passed the point of no return about a hundred years ago anyway
just let us die already

Of course he had, this is only the beginning

>. Go out and speak with real women, 95% of them would call this obnoxious nonsense

Absolutely false my friend, I don't know where you live but they're a dying breed

:(

>What if your son isn't mentally ill, what if he was prewired to be a heroin addict, and he's always been a junkie trapped inside a sober person's body?
At what point did we stop treating this mental illness and start celebrating it? Literally how did it happen?

>Jesus pill
Jesus wasn't a nice guy, user. He was a man of conviction. People just say he was nice because he didn't kill anyone for their sins. However, that didn't stop him from fashioning a whip and running Jewish loan sharks out of town, or telling an adulterer to stop being a whore after preventing her death by stoning.

>>jesus:
>>dude turn the other cheek lmao

Protestantism really fucked you people up didn't it.

Obviously not all of them are going to be redpilled (yet), but it is our duty to teach them.