Sup Forums I want to get off this ride

Sup Forums I want to get off this ride.

I'm not an edgy kid, I'm almost 30.

I've got big diplomas but I don't work anymore, I just don't want to. I can't stand the idea of coming home late after a day of meaningless work just to make some rich fuckers even richer.

I've never felt any need of social recognition, I don't want any kind of wealth, I don't fit in any "success track". All those kind of things that seems to drive others are just vain to me.

But moreover, I'm sick and tired of people. I can count on one hand those who I concider worth talking with. The rest of the world is just a mass of stupid people. I've faked it for years, I've tried to fit in, but I feel happier when I'm alone.

All I want is a quiet place to call mine and a comfy house. All I need is a garden far from chemical products and a few animals.

I've done it in the past. Just left everything and lived in an abandonned mountain refuge for 5 months. I had to come back to civilization and pretend I was just depressed. Thing is, it was the best time of my life.

So Sup Forums, France is not for me anymore, I've got to move on but I feel like everywhere I look there's the same old bullshit going on.

I'm trying to talk my gf into it. I think it might work. I would be great to start something somewhere.

TL;DR Where can I find a warm place far from civilization, where I could live alone or create a small community without being bothered ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Coyhaique, XI Región, Chile/@-45.6427029,-72.0840616,3a,20.1y,66.45h,92.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFpnrJYprNV--4V_18cUl8Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0xbdf2d9707a606cb7:0x4585918d052fa581!8m2!3d-45.5712254!4d-72.068265!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nowhere.

make your own business and don't work for others, you stupid cunt. FUCK FRANCE

>he felt for the jew

Get fucked frog

Then I'll be paying taxes to support this bullshit political system.

I just want them to leave me.

I'll make you a deal, elect Le Pen and I'll let u have my comfy leaf cabin with its ajoining maple tree orchard and beaver nesting ground.

>Reddit

>Spacing

You're an introvert and you've put yourself in a position for extroverts. Good job.

Just fucking leave, drive off into the ocean or something

Wouldn't miss you.

you have depression you fucking retard

You can live in the wilderness in France. Just got to search for it. Good luck!

>Click here

DARWIN AWARD 2017

kys then, faggot

Go into woods, build house from wood and make small farm. Or go into mountains and start breding sheeps and shit.

private rotating habitat in space

I was thinking canada first but you're fucking your environment and your country is too cold.

Are you me?
I could lend you a mattress, we're as far as possible from civilisation here.

Everyone tells me this. I think I'm not, I think I'm even happy. I'm not gonna bullshit you with that special snowflake shit but I just feel out of place.

Can't be done in France for sure. Everything is owned by someone and I'd be kicked out fast. Don't think I didn't search

looks comfy as fuck but isn't it full of tourist half the year ?

Alaska more or less leaves you alone if you wish. The general attitude is live and let live.

Extremely lax gun laws so you can easily hunt.

Land can be very cheap but houses can be expensive.

Police don't bother anyone, ever.

Lots of rural areas.

Neighbours can be a mile apart.

Beautiful landscape.

Gardening would be difficult though what with the no sun for months/weeks at a time. Food is expensive. Employment may be the issue.

I think you might enjoy it. We all feel like this France, at least sometimes. But the people up in Alaska are really great and would let you be a hermit if you wanted.

Kinda. You just need to avoid touristic areas. Go in the North and you'll be good.
Honestly, your OP is my life's goal, with a few compromised (internet, energy, and few stuff)

i exactly fit your description and have the same age... so bumperino

Oh yeah and the state makes you pay as little taxes as the federal government will allow them. No property tax so if you were cspable of complete self-sufficency it's possible to not pay a dime in taxes and be completely left alone from the government 100% for life. Even your building isn't taxed if it's not legally "finished" so people all build like a small toothimg wall jutting off their house as a loophole and no one cares here.

rare?

OP I'm in the same boat. I have no skills other than manual labor.

Everyone wants 50 years exp plus master degree for any remote job so I have to live in a city in order to get work. My brain gets dizzy so I can't really drive well and can't truck drive(to my much dismay)

I absolutely feel you, senpai.

And it gets EVEN worse when you have children. I can tell you're not a nigger, so I'm pretty sure 99% of your thoughts will constantly be
>what fucking world do I leave for them

Yeah. Im lazy as well, but at least Im honest about it.

Truth is theres no escape and we must work our asses off in never ending isolation because... well, thats how life is.

>meaningless work just to make some rich fuckers even richer

You are supposed to start on your own, come up with business ideas, take a lot of risks, fail a lot until you can actually make it on your own. Sure, easier said than done, but thats how the "rich fuckers" did it.

none of that shit is worth freezing your fucking ass off

OP just find a small village in Switzerland or one of the non-cucked countries in Europe

I'm selling land near Coyhaique in Chilean Patagonia. We have a few little homes for rental at 550USD per month including services (water, electricity and internet). We're selling 1,233 acres (0,5 hectares) at 53500 USD

google.com/maps/place/Coyhaique, XI Región, Chile/@-45.6427029,-72.0840616,3a,20.1y,66.45h,92.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFpnrJYprNV--4V_18cUl8Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0xbdf2d9707a606cb7:0x4585918d052fa581!8m2!3d-45.5712254!4d-72.068265!6m1!1e1

Kek, good luck with your inevitably inbred future generation
>All I want is a quiet place to call mine and a comfy house. All I need is a garden far from chemical products and a few animals.

>what is a coat

I'd rather sit by my fireplace with a gf drinking warm beverages and look out my window to see a beautiful snow landscape than live in some hot place and get skin cancer cause I'm white.

>550USD
Funny thing is, that's the price per month for my home in the US.

The acre deal looks fucking sweet though.

the final redpill is to become the jew yourself

That's ridiculously expensive for the third world.

Electricity, water and internet bills covered.

That's the rental price with water, electricity and internet included. Oh, and I forgot to tell. It has furniture included.

Well if it has all that included it's better.

Move to Louisiana. Southerners that speak french. Bam.

Still ridiculously expensive, you can get an apartment in the middle of various tourist cities in Europe for that much. Or a proper seaside vacation home. Your shacks in the middle of nowhere should be $150/month at most.

Isn't France one of the best places to go innawoods?
You shouldn't consider giving up, though. If more Sup Forumsacks would just get involved, put on a suit and run for local office I can't imagine where we'd be by now.

>TL;DR Where can I find a warm place far from civilization, where I could live alone or create a small community without being bothered ?

The rural American West. It would blow your mind how underpopulated it is compared to Europe.

Yes, now if only you people allowed Europeans to immigrate.

Go to Canada then. They have the same shit except it's colder and the cost of living is a bit more expensive.

It should be, but I think Chile and Argentina had a huge inflation problem too.
Pretend to be a Rapefugee from the middle east or India.

Or just say your mexican and walk the fuck over here simple and easy. If someone tries to deport you blow up the twitter app calling for help from everyone.

New Zealand?

Small town rural US?

Life conditions there are worse than they are in northern and central Europe. The migration would occur in the opposite direction you are considering.

Trumps adding a merit system soon.

He's not forced to rent to me, I'm just saying what we charge here, and if people pay for it, then the price is right.

How do you get the house without money. Or the garden tools. The seed for planting ect

Nah, our inflation rates are alright. They've been growing steadily though, but nothing sudden. Our economic trends are the best in the region.

>Life conditions there are worse than they are in northern and central Europe. The migration would occur in the opposite direction you are considering.

Top kek. No it isn't. Stop speaking for a country you've never been to. If OP wants very cheap land, cheap cost of living, and isolation, a place like Montana is perfect for him.

>Go to Canada then.
And you think they do?

>It should be, but I think Chile and Argentina had a huge inflation problem too.
Their problem, they can rent the houses to themselves then.

>The migration would occur in the opposite direction you are considering.
Americans can already go anywhere with pretty much no issues.

People who have the ridiculous qualifications that will likely be required can already work in rich European countries for much more money, they have no interest in revitalizing your rural areas and being actual Americans, such people just go where the money is.

I'm the same, I agree with you completely. Faking to fit in makes me clinically depressed, but I am completely content if I spent all my time alone. I'm weird looking too, fucking huge and apparently I constantly look scary. If I go to the pub there will be a ring of empty tables around me even if it's packed.
I have decided I am a throwback to some old white tribe that got wiped out. I'm an ethnostate of one, the last of my kind. Try this, it's pleasant.
Figure I will live out my days in the wilderness with a woman and my dogs, or die in a war.

BALI . You're welcome.

Man I think we all feel the same sometimes.

I'd like to start my own business but I'm very introverted and would struggle. Financially I know my stuff but the people side is a mystery to me.

Where did this "escape to New Zealand" bullshit come from? This is a small country. The wilderness is full of white people you should be afraid of and the cities are full of brown people you should be afraid of.

You say you want ultimate freedom...no responsibilities....total peace? Here you go.........this is the place.....

We could probably work together, but we would never meet. I used to work in highly technical crap, I was vastly more successful than most, but there was nothing in it for me.

You're a retard, everyone who works wants exactly this, the drive and success behind everyone is so they can just whatever they fucking want. Get some anti depressants and a job and man the fuck up/be a fierce babe

My gf is in a good field and good with people. Maybe one day she will do consulting or start a business essential and I can run the financial side. That's one plan at least.

Low dopamine...How is your sense of smell???

Nz has the best climate and unlimited deer hunting, if you would live off grid that would be The ideal place.

heaven.
cannot wait.
hopefully one day.
this world is insane.

I know that prior to 2008 I was in high demand and people were fine with me being weird. I could do my own thing because they did not want to lose my productivity. Post 2008 its all HR managers and social fit and central bank gibs.
I think once the ponzi scheme collapses, we might see some opportunities to make wealth while not having to interact with them.

Our deer numbers are not high. You can hunt anywhere, but you need a lot of petrol to fill the freezer. When I live off the land I eat hares and rabbits mainly.
It's a small place. I'm ready to leave, but where the fuck else is there? This place will be just like where you are escaping from in a decade.

Who did you vote for?

Im not going anywhere but just saying if i would be a hermit id come there.

Hah hope so

I'm a account/business advisor so I see how easy you can make money once you already have some. It's getting good that first lump of capital that is a bitch.

get a caravan and just go wherever. turn the roof into a garden for vegetables. Fight gypsies for parking spaces.

I'm a technical guy with a fucking huge ace up my sleeve, but I lack the business savvy/accounting ability to use it.
I think there are a lot of us. Why won't the fucking boomers just die already?

I just bump into this a lot. All over ZeroHedge recently. New Zealanders were pioneers and cool people. Gen Y is tiny, so by the time the boomers die, we will be gone as a people. Pretty short run.

Republic just isn't for you. Have you tried to join a far right militia or brigade ?

cry moar, frog fgt

Try talking to an accounting firm. If you really have a good idea they can help you with the money side. The partners at my work are bloody good at that stuff.

Pick a mid tier firm. The big 4 will just rape you in fees.

This shit right here. Interesting times.

What did he say about making rich fucks more rich, you fucking kiwi? He's a left-winger

Start your own business cuck. I took a few million I inherited and made a business in just two years. Anyone could do it. Now I have 40 employees and I don't work. It's called hard work and sacrifice, from other people of course.

>watches the frog's sade sade buttblasted french faggot's spirits crash as he realizes the world is still not ever going to be his safe space
Pic related,

If only we had the few million to inherit you twat

Didn't you leafs make free speech a crime or something recently. Get fucked leaf.

Dude why Americans say move to New zealand. Ive seen ads on craigslist nz of american libtard women want nz guys to pay there bills and move them here like wtf.
Also french OP have you thought of getting a house boat. No one owns the water and you can move around amd hav a supply of fish.

>I took a few million I inherited
>few million
>million.
eat shit, not everyone is born with a sliver spoon in their mouth, you "cuck".

This is my goal too.

>communists acknowledging market forces and intrinsic value of labor instead of jacking themselves off to the idea that society is about victims and victors and rich people are only rich because they have the power and any other system would work just as good but the rich want to keep their power so ideas like "market forces" and "value of labor" are just opiate of the masses

Ha, almost didn't notice that Canadian flag there.

Someone needs to build a bot for 4can that responds with all the arguments against communism every time some retard leftest mentions it.

In the past, I just couldn't fathom how people would let fascism take their country over, but thanks the the constant never-ending bullshit from faggot cult of communism, now I know why.

France has tons of countryside that is unclaimed and relatively cheap! Moving to a foreign culture will only make you into a bigger pariah than you already are. I fucking hate society and modern Mcdonalds culture as well but moving oversees isn't the best option

Just pull a Varg Vikernes buy a big house from the 19th century and raise a large, Aryan family.

1. desire wealth
2. use wealth to buy a house far away from society
3. ????
4. profit

>France has tons of countryside that is unclaimed and relatively cheap!
Where? It's all in villages where you can see some other guy's house from every window.

Open yer heart chakra and gtfo France brah

>feel the same way
>drop $10,000 on a home in bum fuck kansas
>live as a hermit
>camp, shot guns, drink and shitpost online, just be a waste of space

You described those 5 months as shangri-la and I guarantee you it's as close as you're gonna get.

Move with me to Henderson Island off the coast of the UK.
I already own a boat strong enough to get us there.
Its completely uninhabited and has cool/stable/rarely changing weather.

We won't have much but plenty of land, absolute privacy and we can grow some food.

do you have any money saved up?
move to wyoming. buy a ranch. everyone is down to earth, hard-working, loves the outdoors and simple things. most are christians. no minority bull-shit. lots of natural and clean land. you can drink the water from the mountains there. and you can see all of the stars.

bump

Take the Varg pill. You're thinking yourself into a hole. Just wife up and find a comfy acreage. Totally doable, even in France. But if you're hung up on the country, stop wasting time and move.

You don't have depression. You've completely unplugged from the matrix. You have managed to undo 30 years of programming - from Disney movies to liberal arts classes in college. Humans are slaves to money. Materialism is a never ending race to nowhere - there is no top of the mountain. Nature heals all, but we are being forced away from it as corporations spew toxic waste into the air and sea. God gave us the earth which once gave us nourishment and shelter at zero cost. That time is gone. War is on the horizon, and the nukes will finally launch. We will be punished for our greed, sloth, gluttony, and degeneracy. The cancerous tumor of society will destroy the host.