WHITE LOVE THREAD

With so much hate directed at the white race collectively from the MSM its hard not to hate back.

>Hate breeds hate. Hurt people -hurt people.

This thread is to remind our white brothers, its just bantz. No one really hates white people. No one really wants to see you go. We are all children of G-d. No ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes.

We can defeat Satanic Zionism, and we can show G-d that humanity is worthy of entering the Kingdom of Heaven. We can be good, and righteous, and just. We can forgive and build anew. It doesn't have to be the way our masters dictate.

"We must not seek to use our emerging freedom and our growing power to do the same thing to the white minority that has been done to us for so many centuries. Our aim must never be to defeat or humiliate the white man. We must not become victimized with a philosophy of black supremacy. God is not interested merely in freeing black men and brown men and yellow men, but God is interested in freeing the whole human race. We must work with determination to create a society, not where black men are superior and other men are inferior and vice versa, but a society in which all men will live together as brothers and respect the dignity and worth of human personality." Martin Luther King

Forgive me white brothers, for I have wronged your kind. I sought humiliation when I should have looked for understanding. I had become a victim of a false philosophy. I was misguided and I am sorry.

I dont want to hate anymore, just respect you as a brother. Give you the dignity to hold you head high and live a happy and positive life with your children.

Please share positive things about our White brethren so they can know we care and have not abandoned them to Zionism. Love is the only force on Earth that can turn an enemy into a friend.

We are commanded to love, expressed explicitly in Jesus' words, "love your enemies....that ye may be children of your father which is in heaven."

Fuck Jews and Fuck Israel.

I like anyone who is white by default. I hate niggers and dark-skinned spics by default.

Pretty tough talk from a dogfucker
Keep watch - your PM is another puppet.

>whites are jews
>blacks are niggers

my fucking god

What pisses me off more about the state of the west is that wealth of the nation built by generations of man and to wich we are entitled as the true heirs of those man is being given to all of humanity by kikes so we the true heirs don't realise they are literally taking all and simply dropping the pennies.
That's what's wrong with the west,we are reduced to fight over the left over of our inheritance so we don't realise they're taking all from us.
Fucking kikes and fucking niggers,and fucking retarded leftards...
White is right!

Pretty tough talk for someone who's grandparents lied about a genocide and back stabbed the British.

>no one really hates white people
i wish this was true

I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

and we are still winning
keep complaining on imageboards while we run the world around you

I dont need my superior existence to be validated by you subhuman shitskin parasites thanks though

WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE

t. The fat one in his mother's basement who complains about the Palestinians he saw at market last week

White genocide? Lmao great plan retards, whites are the only reason this planet isn't a literal shithole.

Have fun in the year 2100 when an asteroid hits or Yellowstone goes off and they'll be no white technology to save your ass.

Hail Victory!

Daily reminder jews have never once succeeded in their intended subversion of any societies you've been kicked out 110 societies since your forced diaspora by the romans and that number is about increase

Have fun being the rulers of a desolate mud planet with literally no chance of surviving a major cataclysmic event. Average IQ of Israel: 94 - checks out

inb4 autismo comes in and goes on a schizophrenic rant for 50+ posts about albinos

Well said.

Huh? Someone rang?

Me too, but please understand that the hate for the white race doesnt come from greed, nor vanity. It comes from being hurt by the white race. The words you say have weight to them. Gook & Nigger for example. These are strong words. They have power in them, thats why our masters called it spelling. The phony phonecians, aka the Jews of Carthage gave us the english language. Its false phonetics. And its all designed to keep us fighting and send us to hell.

The fake jews dont believe in Heaven. They believe we all go to Sheol. What a surprise that Satanists wouldnt have a heaven.

Let me give a better example

user 1"All men are created equal, I want everyone to be happy"

Anon2 "STFU AND KYS FUCKING SUBHUMAN"

Anon1 "Something is wrong with white people"

We have to be the change we want to see in the world. I know its shitty of me to ask of you on this in the once place you feel truly free. But what is the cost of that freedom? Are we bettering ourselves or the rest of the world? Would G-d be proud of us or ashamed?

I get it, youre having fun. Youre releasing off steam. Just becareful. Dont stare into that abyss too long. I did and it wasnt good for me.

Thanks Aussie m8

Quite ironic I am that guy.

FALSE
You would be ranting about albino mutilations for 50+ posts, one pic doesn't prove it

How about now.

Its not important. Lets not bring up my beliefs. But I do think humanity is connected. I do think G-d is real. I do think the teacher is silent during the test. Ill be punished for what Ive done. My soul will likely be cleansed in hellfire. I'll never truly make amends, not to the people Ive actually hurt. But I was wrong to vindicate white ppl and I am sorry. I will try and be better to my white brothers.