Why do Men keep falling for the marriage trap?

It's so fucking obvious to me what's going on here. Also elon has been married and divorced twice already.

honestly I would ruin 10 lives to cum inside her

Damn shes a gold digging bitch. But one of the hottest gold digging bitches ive ever seen.

Who's the cum recptical?

Pretty soon we'll hear about how musk is bipolar and abusive

I wonder why Elon and the gold digger nigger are in oz

Don't do it, Elon! Triple digit I.Q. chicks, only!!!!! We need more white geniuses.

Amber Heard, she divorced Johnny Depp and got a shit ton of cash from it

Elon was literally married to his work though. He often slept at his desk at SpaceX supposedly.

At least one person in this situation knows.

I'd marry a trap, only if (s)he was bro-tier and qt though

>current year
>falling for the women meme

>tfw Sup Forums beats /fit/

>falling for the "mentally ill man" meme

Even worse user, even worse.

Ty. She's pretty hot. But fuck you think he would see that shit coming from a mile off

Elon rich enough he may just want to create some good looking kids with her.

he gets guaranteed cash flow from the government anyway, so who cares.

At least Elon Musk is reproducing. He has 6 kids, unlike most autists. Marriage is basically paying a woman to let you reproduce.

We're genetically made (at least white males) to want to marry and care for a white female. Which would be fine if the institution of marriage was insoluble or at the very least wasn't legally set up to destroy men. The solution of course is to correct the problems with laws that allow women their historical gender derived privileges while denying male privilege.

Does musk have any kids?

you think elon doesnt know about her gold digging ways? he doesnt give a fuck. hes a billionaire. he'd be fine giving up a few million dollars just to bust nuts inside her.

Beautiful women

there is a reason whole stories have been made just because of beautiful women

It's a tradition. People who don't obey tradition burn in Hell for all of Eternity. That's how God shows His Love for Man.

yep, and tesla will be gone as well as space x. Gotta sue this bitch as a group to ensure that tesla and space x survive

Elon is so smart, wtf is he doing

Is he so busy at work he doesn't read the news?

Well fuck. Maybe I'll try for the wizard meme, only a few years left to go

She's clearly a succubus, I bet she gives the greatest hummers

why go through the trouble.
why not sure have some hooker on a leash. im sure there are catgirls who are close enough to amber heard. i thought elon was supposed to be redpilled

Only degenerates don't get married.

exactly

They think that one will get sex more often

Doesn't he know what happened with Depp?

I thought this guy was supposed to be smart?

Not smart in that way

>mfw one greedy slut is the potato in the exhaust of colonizing mars

This will always be the case. But it's a million times more likely/easy to get jacked than become a billionaire.

"If you try to divorce me, I'll dump your corpse in space."

HAHA nice one shlomo!

>he'd be fine giving up a few million dollars just to bust nuts inside her
Those are millions that can be going towards the Mars project

techno optimists who worship Saint Elon on suicide watch. We know where this is going.

This

>Why do Men keep falling for the marriage trap?
because we seek a companion which is fine, but the only option is having to deal with women...

he's a fucking retard

i bet theres like organized groups targeting people - putting women in his path and shit

Yeah

>that guy must be a genius
>oh...uhhh...well I guess he's still kinda smart, I guess?

:(

and probably a fucking kike

nigga have you been paying attention?

Samuel Whitcomb Hyde (born April 16, 1985) is Johnny Depp's bastard son

nigga fuck mars im finta nut inside dis white bitch

> This cuck is in my city.

I feel dirty.

>Jew calling for more degeneracy

Colour me shocked

Elon Musk is a legit retard, that's why.

If the marriage isnt in a church you two attend atleast every Sunday dont even bother.

A stateless marriage is a perfect marriage

>elon not paying attention to attention whore

kek

>amber heard

elon no!

she already cucked depp

Don't worry about Elon, the taxpayers will subsidize his alimony.

I don't see what peoples attraction to her is. She just looks like a generic, superficial siren who is clearly a gold digger.

Elon seems like the type of guy that doesn't give a fuck about money, outside of having it to finance his projects.

I think he mostly just wants to be in the elite circles, probably cause of the information and power it grants.

She could divorce him and still have enough money to do whatever the fuck he ever wants, and he's just move on to the next "project". Not that she would though because he gives her access to more fame and wealth than any other man could provide, and she craves being a member of the same circles.

not funny

The jokes on her. Elon Musk is no Jeff Bezos. He's a con man sitting on a house of cards. A glorified welfare parasite who makes flammable toys for rich moonbats. His "company" produces no profit, in fact it loses tens of thousands of dollars for every car they sell. They're only kept afloat with billions in taxpayer money. The moment Trump pulls the gubmint gibs gravy train Tesla's stock price won't be worth the paper it's printed on.

yeah he paid attention to her alright, when he had to give her half his shit

at the end of the day, if you were a billionaire, youd do the same.

damn she's hot.

i understand the situation sort of
maybe elon is too busy signing papers and close deals that he is not aware of the news and what happened to johnny and he just want to get his dick wet before the spacex thing is complete

Thats still better than everything i will ever get of a woman.

But Amazon isn't profitable either.

/thread

GINGER

Divorced and sued in 1 to 3 years. It's fucking obvious, what a gold digger.

didnt Elon get divorced and then re-marry his ex-wife and then divorce her a second time?

>mars mission ruined by golddigging cunt

I was serious. The story will come out eventually.

Hah, you faggots are still going on about the Joos.

The true (((Elite))) has always been the Pussy.

isn't she a millionaire by default already? (without the divorce cash)
why would you need more money? what else could you possibly buy?

Not when you realize she poops. At any given time, there could be particles of feces in and around her butthole. This is why we need sex robots

you honestly believe that's how it works? money he spends on her won't be spent on going to mars?

No-one ever considered that Johnny Depp is a controlling, insecure, degenerate, drug-addled man child?

Look at the type of roles hr picks, all that Tim Burton shit. Look at his dress sense, the guy is obviously as insecure about his (now rapidly fading) looks as any woman.

I dont know anything about Amber Heard but everyone makes out like he's a victim.

That's for sure. But still not like there aren't hundreds of thousands women of her calibre. What's special about her?

>why would you need more money? what else could you possibly buy?
>Israel flag

um wut?

Amazon earned over $2 billion in profit in 2016.

Just doing it for the sake of it. You'd know, Schlomo. Needing to get every last shekel.

Because it's not easy to willfully suppress hundreds of thousands of years of being genetically programmed to be emotionally dependant upon one mate for an entire lifetime. There's a reason the human race has been for its' majority, mostly monogamous, and in the past two centuries, has been thrown in a complete death-spiral thanks to one concept: feminism.

>she was bro-tier

did you mean to say dependent upon multiple mates

TRS used to be great.

a fucking leaf

wait so you're saying that because she poops, that she's not hot? what the fuck?

oh... a leaf.

Amazon has been profitable since 2001. And before 2001 when they weren't they were privately funded because investors understood their business model was going to become profitable. So Amazon ≠ Tesla.

>doing social media

What a fucking loser

watch as soon as she gets married those titties are gonna get huge

if you were a billionaire you could find hotter girls on instagram

shes attractive but not "omg amazing" tier hot

Other option is to be lonely or gay.

I wonder how all the fags at R*ddit are handling this. They absolute love Elon Musk and his "progress" for technology. And yet, ANOTHER golddigging bitch is going to come along, take half his money, and ruin it all for them.

Should be a good lesson.

She's decently rich and is just looking for a meme man to become more famous.

and she thinks he's (potentially) rich and basically he's every nerd's wet dream because "muh tesla and rockets"

i seriously could see something like that working , tesla and space x bankrupt through divorce, millions of anons worldwide unite and sue her in the name of mankind , would start and defeat the feminist movement worldwide , elon might have to be the sacrifice we need

oy vey, don't you know?
the same way there're men who likes to rape, there're women who likes to "rape"

yup. but you can get used to lonelyness.

Nah. I sold any stock I had involving Elon as soon as I found out he was dating the parasite.

>why would you need more money? what else could you possibly buy?
I can totally understand how these people think.

There is always something you can't afford yet. There is always something for rich people to spend money for.

If i would be rich, i would always try to become even richer.

This. We're in an Interstellar style situation. We need to get off the earth to ensure a future for humanity.

We need Elon to do that (even though he's a charlatan), and if she gets in the way, we don't get to go to space and we all suffocate.

In order to truly reach the promised land, Elon must be sacrificed.

Who the fuck is elon musk and why do you niggers care about him?

why? its not like she'd ever hurt his companies even in a divorce. She'd get like $10 million or something, that would be it, it wouldn't make a single dent in Tesla or SpaceX

that just got me even harder

>Why do Men keep falling for the marriage trap?
Because we want family. Because single income is barely enough to live in most places now

As for rich men like that? Fucks me. Makes no sense.