We were so close

We were so close

no, no you weren't.

At no time were you close

You weren't even close to being close

You couldn't even break Britain. How were you going to pull off a full scale invasion of the US mainland?

autistic as fuck desu

yes they where, they didnt press the button, but the take over was already planned and ready.

learn history you excuse of a human being, before the war there was a nazi cue de ta ready in the USA, USA mayor foreign language was German, many industrials on board, politicians as well.

So close that if you lasted any longer your entire country would be nuked to dust. There would even be less Germans if they kept fighting.

Your spergy autismo leader brain drained your nation to the USA. You never really even had a chance. We probably could have not even lifted a finger and soviets would have raped the western half of your country too.

>cue de ta

butthurt shill doesnt even know what is being talked about in the thread

A coup d'état (/ˌkuː deJˈtɑː/ About this sound listen (help·info); French: [ku.de.ta]

>ku de ta

what matters is the phonetics you ignoramus

Stop attacking in 1942 and tell Japan to just keep fucking up China instead of attacking the US. Solidify power on the European Continent with the exception of Russia, build up some troops for a while, finish the A-Bomb. Surprise war 5-7 years later, take London before America can intervene, A-Bomb Russia, and coordinate a surprise attack on US with Japan.

Kill nigger, save planet.

Nazi germany destroyed all of europe and japan was controlling asia. Only america and russia could do anything to stop the axis. Its still amazing to this day how it all played out . no one can deny that germany was the master of europe which if it went against usa or russia alone would have proboably won

Even Russia was closer to fascism that we were. Even the UK was with Oswald Mosley. The US has been a vessel for Jews for 150 years.

m8 i knew what you meant

Oh sure. Tell me more about how a Nazi coup would have worked when your central core got literally fucked in the ass by Russians.

There is no shilling in simply stating fact.

There was never even a remote chance to take the USA, at any point.

bone apple tea

oy vey don't forget the hall of cost!!

No you weren't. You wouldn't have even been able to hold on to Russia, nor could you have taken Britain, taking the USA was beyond even your wildest dreams.

in that "timeline" of events, central core would have not being fucked by the Russians cause Hitler would have been wise and fully solidify Europe's conquest, before taking on the Ruskis

>m8 i knew what you meant
why did you autistically MEME him then

mersi beu coup

its purposely wrong this time (auuughghghuahau)

German Americans are the worst tbqh. We wuz Kangz tier.

I know user.. I know

Still infinitely better than paddy americans.

You trusted the media's claims that Trump was the next Hitler.

You fucked up.

because it was so hilariously wrong

>German Americans are the worst tbqh. We wuz Kangz tier.

i fucking agree

i cringe everytime when i see one

Oh goy, you were so many, many, many thousands of miles away at the closest.

Fuck you Nazi scum. I'm American. Trump would skull fuck Hitler

like Trump?

Tell me more

taking about the war, a few well placed changes in strategy would have make a ton of difference, and also the Germans were very closed to the nukes.

mmm still I am talking from an "academic" perspective, shit was how it was, Hitlers irrational character also was a key to his charisma and rise to power, shit happened like it did and nothing can change it now,

but for the sake of argument, yes, a very few changes would have make a ton of difference in the outcome.

But not on the sabbath. He's already occupied then as the world's biggest shabbos goy.

America should have been fighting with Hitler.

>cue de ta

KEK