There's no greater death than dying in combat in service of one's country. You can't deny this. What's the alternative...

There's no greater death than dying in combat in service of one's country. You can't deny this. What's the alternative? Dying in an accident, of a sickness, or of old age in a puddle of your own piss and shit? What real value will your life have anyways? If you don't join the military for at least the minimum term, you're a pussy faggot and there's no way around it.

>one's country

You mean jews' country

>OP BTFO

I would die for England, I'm not dying for Israel.

>in service of one's country

It must suck to not have any love for your country.

Out of meds, buddy?

The Bigly war hasn't even started and you faggots are already starting recruitment efforts.

big league*
>>>/reddit/

I'm a 107 pound mantlet on meds.
I'm not eligible for service.

You can't say that. American soldiers are leeches off the tax payer

>Dieing for the 6 gorillion
No thanks.

Says the pathetic Canadian with an even more pathetic military, you rely on the USA for protection.

Yeah you'll just die of heart disease or an a car accident instead, amazing contribution to the world.

If you could go fuck off someplace else for five minutes or so, Gung Ho....that'd be great.

This.

>implying my country has a military that actually wants people to join it

There's way more people trying to get in than what they actually want.
Also, by now I have another job.

I don't have it. I only like the nature here. People are shit.

I would like fight for USA, but the kikes already are in charge of everything.

Besides the kike goverment, USA is really impressive. States united under a single flag, stand together to be one of the most influential country in the world. I like it.

fuck off government shill

I'm from /r9k/ the army seems like chad central

Should I join active duty or national guard?

I want to go infantry btw.

With my job I help make the lives of thousands of people better every day, even if just slightly.

If your most significant contribution to the world is your death, your life must really suck.

And dying fighting Israel's enemies is a better fate?

If you want to go infantry then active is the way to go

DESU, the objective of war is not to die for your country but make the enemy bastard to die for his country.

I have love for the welfare of my country's people

The government can suck my dick

I love America. Doesn't mean I would give my life for it though. Hell if the draft happened my brother and I have already made plans to go live with relatives in Canada.

Were you active?

I went to a drill with RSPers and it was pretty fucking lame. Even my boy scout troop was more professional than that.

So that's bummed me out, but I met active duty guys that fucking hated it. Even the ranger I met hated it so much he told me not to join active duty. So that made me want to try the guard instead.

I'm open to the Marines as well. I want to do my duty and hopefully fight commies or ISIS under Trump(yes I know I sound retarded)

Any recommendations?

Guard is alright but identical in many ways to active. Active is lots of stupid games and not hard work, but annoying work. In the guard it's 1 weekend and it will be stupid, but it ends Sunday afternoon so fuck it.

Benefits don't compare though. Discipline in the guard is a joke, but it kinda is on many active installations as well so fuck that as well. I did 2 years active but wanted to make real money and stay in the army, went guard when I reupped.

You'll make friends in either place though, do active if you wanna travel by don't go in thinking you're gonna be high speed anything, and don't believe anyone who says it's "in your contract."

Should add that you will deploy with the guard and reserve as well. My unit sent a platoon to guantanamo and we're getting guys ready for Kosovo when that platoon gets back. Not sure about reserve but I imagine it's the same.

>Tfw car full of acu shit nobody wanted
Fuck it the gloves and gaiter are nice

How do you like the guard?

Some people say they wished they went active instead and vice versa.

I'm not totally sure what to do. I figured the chances of me deploying will be extremely likely within the next 2 years so why not just join active and get it over with? Instead of going to school for a year, taking a year off to deploy and then start up again.

The problem with me joining active is my family will disown me(libtard family) so that sucks. But at least I convinced my family that NG is just part time so they don't mind that.

>Implying you have a country

Every country belongs to (((us))), faggot.

Dying for Israel is not an honour you fucking kike slave