So our ISP record search of you says there are repeated visits to political extremist website Sup Forums.org...

>So our ISP record search of you says there are repeated visits to political extremist website Sup Forums.org. Would you care to explain why you would be a good fit for our company?

Well, Sup Forums?

because the rest of your employees also visit there. they suggested i apply.

Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes, race war now.

I was correcting the record™.

>I like to keep my personal lofe and my work life completely seperate

Bam done.

"Because 4chans Sup Forums board isn't indicative of the views of the website as a whole "

Why are you not wearing the SS replica uniform that is mandatory in this job?
Is it because you're just the interviewer?

Free speech in the foundation of american society. Freedom aint free. praise jesus

I only post BLACKED threads op and therefor promote diversity

I don't get it.
For example I share a wifi connection with 5 other people.
How IN THE FUCK are they supposed to know I'm the one who used the router do go to those websites ?

If you are going to spay on me , i'll take my talent elsewhere.

I'd act like I don't know what this site is. If they call my bluff, then I'd tell them "Look, I'm ashamed to admit this, but... I enjoy anime" and hope my poker face is believable enough.

"I'm good at critical thinking"

>Yes well I'm bored because no Qt 3.14 Gf so i decided to topple the entire established political order because i thought it would make for some nice laughs to destroy the society that has ostracized me my whole life.

>How the fuck did you obtain that information, I'm reporting you to the FBI immediately.

My internet isn't under my name
No it's not under my parents either

ISPs now sell your information and it's mandatory for employment purposes due to the Internet Freedom Act of 2019.

My roommate was a Nazi

Is that the bogdanoffs interviewing each other

All my posts are satire and are not the views I genuinely hold.

i like cars, guns, music, fashion, paper cranes, calculators, video games and talking shit to people like an aussie.

It's a prank, bro.

Yes sir I spend a couple hours a day pointing out the flaws in fascism and racism. I feel like I have steered many right wing extremist individuals into accepting the fact that we live in a culturally diverse world. After all, diversity is our greatest strength and I do everything in my power to promote it.

gibs shekels pls

Risk is necessary for success. I take on the risk of posting there because risky ideas get exchanged.

I am an independent thinker and can defend every single statement with context.

Heil Hitler

"Know your enemy"

Fuck off faggot you just follow the crowd like everybody else what risky ideas do you have

>>So our ISP record search of you says there are repeated visits to political extremist website Sup Forums.org. Would you care to explain why you would be a good fit for our company?

"because Sup Forums gives me double my daily dose of hilarious truth. now I have a question for you dipshit, how the fuck did you get a record of my internet history when I use 88 VPNs and over 9000 proxies? YOU CIA? YOU A BIG GUY? FUCK YOU!"

then I would take a dump on the floor and leave.